SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#20 - look at yourself and you may find what your looking for
Posted
That was strange, it took 5 attempts before the icon showed up...🤔
Posted
Struggling to find 4 down, 2 across...help anyone please? I have the rest
Posted
Clue #20: Take a good long hard look at yourself and you should find what you're looking for
Posted
I can’t find #19..please help🙏🏻
Posted
if i accidentally give an icon away how do i get it back
Posted
#20 I’m very self centered… all I do is look at myself
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, steviewonder said:

21?

@steviewonderI tried to sent you a message but you have a 90 days since I tried to help you before, so you need to message me back for me to help you We still in #20 tomorrow would be #21 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)
On 9/21/2021 at 9:06 AM, iamjulia said:

Treasure Hunt (5).png

Welcome to the new Treasure Hunt! 🍑👋🏻

Whether you are usually on the giving or the receiving end (or maybe even both), we have a new quest for you:

Find all the spanks and spanking instruments hidden in our FET Universe! 🖤

This is how it works:

– Every day from 28th September until 21st October you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt?

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... nobody bites here (at least not without consent 😏)!

Happy hunting and spanking! 👋🏻

1 hour ago, Leelee432 said:

How do i look? 🤔👀

Everyday we give a clue and today it’s #20 for the 20th piece to collect. I saw you have all 20 pieces collected 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 hour ago, brattygal said:

if i accidentally give an icon away how do i get it back

@brattygalI’ll sent you a message

Posted
1 hour ago, AllThingsBecky said:

I can’t find #19..please help🙏🏻

@AllThingsBeckyI tried to sent you a message but your criteria doesn’t let me and you’re welcome to message me 

Posted
3 hours ago, bravestar said:

Struggling to find 4 down, 2 across...help anyone please? I have the rest

I have sent you a message 

Posted
11 hours ago, Amy4U said:

Everyday we give a clue and today it’s #20 for the 20th piece to collect. I saw you have all 20 pieces collected 

How do i look? was a clue to #20. I just realised too late that i forgot to start it with #clue20 😂😂😂

Posted
1 minute ago, Riccar56 said:

Found 20, still stuck on 19. Any help?

Happy to give you a hand but you will need to message me, as I am receiving a push notification

Posted
There is a very simple trick to doing this, and patience is your only friend. Its same as anything, time and commitment pays off.........
Posted

Clue # 21 - Grid # 3 Conduct yourself accordingly or you will blowing your own trumpet out the door

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

clue #21. This code must be followed, above all.