SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I am missing one. Not sure which clue it is. My open grid pieces are 5, 12, and 15. I would appreciate any help.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

I am missing one. Not sure which clue it is. My open grid pieces are 5, 12, and 15. I would appreciate any help.

Have sent you a message 

Posted
I’m really stuck with #21. Even reading through all the clues still has me clueless 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ haha. Could anyone help enlighten me more please?
Posted
6 minutes ago, FairyIceQueen27 said:

I’m really stuck with #21. Even reading through all the clues still has me clueless 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ haha. Could anyone help enlighten me more please?

Have sent you a message 

Posted

Clue # 23 - Grid # 12  In the words of Maverick and Goose……….“I feel the need for speed” 😋

Posted

Clue #23  .... Confessions can be a good read 

Posted
I must be missing one ive only found 21 and were on #23 . Missing 1st and 2nd on second row down and last one on 3rd row down ???
Posted
Scrap that last comment found the missing one .
Posted
Clue #23 if you're into speed this might be quick enough for you?
Posted
I am missing:
Row 2 column 1
Row 3 column 4
Row 4 column 2

Please help
Posted
#23, I'm either misreading the clues or it isn't there
Posted
15 minutes ago, celticsfan381 said:

I am missing:
Row 2 column 1
Row 3 column 4
Row 4 column 2

Please help

I tried to message you but I am receiving a 90 day push notification.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted
Really struggling to find todays, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
11 minutes ago, cazz said:

Cant find 23

7 minutes ago, Cuddlybear_uk said:

Really struggling to find todays, any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Aaronhall97 said:

Can’t find 23

Have sent you all a message 

Posted
Wow, #23 is proving hard to find
Posted
Struggling with#23 can someone confirm that #23 and #24 are grid #5 and #12 . Just in case ive found 23 and am missing another one. Thanks in advance . Xx
Posted

23 has me stumped! Help a Blonde out please 🥺

Posted

Hi all, I confess I have given up on 23 just spent 200 points to beam me up incase it was behind there. Should have asked first if it was a one click thing. I obviously haven't looked everywhere but I've looked everywhere I think it is twice. Short of ripping the magazine apart can someone give me a another clue please. 

Posted
#23: Speed isn't always enough. Sometimes you need to refine your search.