New to BDSM ... need help

BrownWolf

Posted

Hi everyone,

I am new to BDSM. My wife and I are actually in the process of discovering that side in our relationship. I do have a few questions for those couples who are experienced in this. 

1. As a woman, have you physically dominated your man in wrestling, weight lifting or arm wrestling? How did that effect you relationship? Did he get aroused and wanted you more or did that effect things negatively between the two of you?

2. I understand that there are many men out there who would love to be "woman-handled" and physically dominated by a woman. Are there women out there who would get aroused by dominating a man? 

Thanks.

Posted
Everyone has their kink right? I’m physically petite and can’t “woman-handle” my men so the fact I can still have my way with them with words and Toys is enough to get me riled up.

The juxtaposition, I think, is also interesting for my subs since they are are physically stronger than me and there is some release by letting go of that power and just enjoying being played with.

The power dynamics is enticing because I’m usually submissive so it’s nice to be in control and flex your creative juices
Posted
4 hours ago, kbenhavn188 said:
Everyone has their kink right? I’m physically petite and can’t “woman-handle” my men so the fact I can still have my way with them with words and Toys is enough to get me riled up.

The juxtaposition, I think, is also interesting for my subs since they are are physically stronger than me and there is some release by letting go of that power and just enjoying being played with.

The power dynamics is enticing because I’m usually submissive so it’s nice to be in control and flex your creative juices

It does it for me. I'm a climber and a bjj practitioner so have crazy grip strength and know how to physically submit and restrain with just my body. so submitting and having my strength removed, being truly ***, is a real turn on.
Look into Brazilian jujutsu. Its designed so strength isn't a factor in . Helio Gracie (the godfather of bjj) couldn't even do a push up.

Posted
2 hours ago, charlias said:

It does it for me. I'm a climber and a bjj practitioner so have crazy grip strength and know how to physically submit and restrain with just my body. so submitting and having my strength removed, being truly ***, is a real turn on.
Look into Brazilian jujutsu. Its designed so strength isn't a factor in . Helio Gracie (the godfather of bjj) couldn't even do a push up.

Thanks. So how do you have your strength get taken away from you? I tried play wrestling with my former partners and they were not strong enough to give me the experience that a lot of people crave when they go to wrestling dominas. I also have another male friend who is married to a school teacher. She does not look like a bodybuilder but she has very strong legs and it shows. Nicest lady! Once they were play wrestling in our backyard during a barbeque and she woman handled him in front of the gathering on grass. It was arousing to watch and she let him go because he was getting an erection. 

Posted
1 hour ago, BrownWolf said:

Thanks. So how do you have your strength get taken away from you? I tried play wrestling with my former partners and they were not strong enough to give me the experience that a lot of people crave when they go to wrestling dominas. I also have another male friend who is married to a school teacher. She does not look like a bodybuilder but she has very strong legs and it shows. Nicest lady! Once they were play wrestling in our backyard during a barbeque and she woman handled him in front of the gathering on grass. It was arousing to watch and she let him go because he was getting an erection. 

Hahaha that's funny :) very understandable. I might get hard as well haha
Being held in bondage. In well tied bondage in certain positions you realise there is nothing you can do, no matter how strong you are.
Unfortunately most women don't have the strength to go head to head with most men (disclaimer: there is a vast spectrum of humans. Some strong some weak some female some male. I could fight most women and win but I would for sure get decked by Amanda nunes). What you need is a strength athlete and or a martial artist (judo, jujitsu, wrestler etc). They will murk you if you're untrained. Even if they are smaller than you :)
Maybe buy your partner some bjj lessons haha

• 1 year later...
Posted
The man has to hold back and consciously let you dominate him. On average males are so much stronger than females that wrestle him into submission is going to depend more on him than it does you. Having said that, I would bet that he will hold back and not go anywhere near 100%. 😁
Posted
I love the idea of this but I think bartlesville953 is right for many cases (there will be plenty that go the other way). It might be unrealistic to expect your female partner to overpower you so there needs to be a little give and take to make the scene enjoyable. Even if it feels ***d at first I've no doubt you'd get into it once you let go - much like any role play
Posted
I should've included this thought, but I didn't think of it until after reading the comments from Bwantsmore. If you're looking for an experience where you are truly overpowered I cam think of way that could still happen for you. It your hands and feet were bound your strength advantage wouldn't be nearly as relevant and the advantage would be in her favor. Now, you would still have to allow her to tie you up, but once that has been taken care of you could let the games begin. 😁 I hope that helps.
Posted
Bang on bartlesville953 😁