Negotiations With Your Dom

CopperKnob

Posted
Which of the first four slave positions is your favourite: Y, M, C, or A?

If your answer is “all of the above,” do you prefer your sub to sing along while performing them?

Do you like your sub to accompany your spankings with jazz hands or should I just sing a traditional hymn?

Do you subscribe to SSC, RACK, or “Oh shit did you seriously just tell my entire list of Facebook friends to come over for free beers? Get your backside over here. Right. Ducking. Now!"

When it’s time for your daily interpretive dance show, should I accompany it with sign language?

When you said “okay smarty pants” did you mean it literally or are you genuinely unsatisfied with my negotiation questions? Or maybe, do you just like my pants?

Are those slitty eyes you’re showing me right now a sign that you really want to be service topped or are you just trying to tell me you like my body and you think I’m sexy?

Do you even like Rod Stewart? Because I do. Let me do an interpretive dance of “Tonight’s the Night” for you. Slitty eyes are optional.

When you say “okay missy bend the duck over this chair” do you think that you are conducting yourself in a manner that’s worthy of my submission?

By calling me a brat, do you really think you’re honouring the integrity of this negotiation?

Have you been to the Doctor about those slitty eyes?

What's a speculum?

No, I don’t think I like the sound of that. Are you putting those gloves on to intimidate me? Would you like me to take the YMCA slave position? What song should I sing?

Do you think it’s a good idea for a geriatric like you to be carrying me over his shoulder? Is all that huffing/puffing/grunting the love language of your native planet?

When you say “too far” what do you really mean?

Do you think that metal thing is really going to put an end to this negotiation?

RED!
Posted

Someone is on a roll :) God help you when you finally find your One. Love this, cheeky brat. x

Posted
You are feeding the mind of brats everywhere and fortunately or unfortunately for me I tend to remember this stuff at the most in opportune times. I shall now have YMCA running through my head like an ode to @copperknob as I’m getting my arse massaged.
Posted
Brilliant as ever, you always make me laugh 😂
Posted
This one comes across like the lyrics of a Wet Leg song.
Posted
Love it and thank you for writing it. As brat it’s funny and at the same time you’re saying what we actually thinking
Posted

Yes I agree with everyone but u should not do it each and every day. This should be talked about before u even begin the relationship. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Master50 said:

Yes I agree with everyone but u should not do it each and every day. This should be talked about before u even begin the relationship. 

Its an actual joke

Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Its an actual joke

For all these sensitive and threatened Dom types you’re going to have to start putting a trigger warning for them.

Posted
32 minutes ago, Leisa said:

For all these sensitive and threatened Dom types you’re going to have to start putting a trigger warning for them.

Im so sick of it Leisa, honestly

Posted
Sensitive and threatened dom types? There's dozens of us!
Posted
9 minutes ago, br0kenFree said:
Sensitive and threatened dom types? There's dozens of us!

Then don’t be such a puss and move on.