Safety and etiquette

PilloughPrintzcess

PilloughPrintzcess
Posted

So this is my first time doing this so I'll just get to the point. I just had my 2nd session with an established and well respected Boston area. domme. Near the end of the session she put a small butt plug in me and followed with some fairly light  caning and a golden shower. Long story short my head space was  such that at the end of the session I forgot that I had the butt plug in me and apparently so did she.  I was half way home before I realize that the butt plug might still be in me, which as it turned out it was  I emailed the domme expecting  to get some   kind of apology.  Instead she replied that she found it amusing that I hadn't noticed it sooner and that she expected that I would I have asked her to remove it. So I have two\questions. I'm sure that forgetting that you have a butt plug in you is some what unusual,  but I can't be the only person that this has ever happened ulto. As I said it was a small butt plug and it wasn't uncomfortable. Secondly, even though I forgot, the domme forgot too.  Shouldn't she take some responsibility and accountability for having left in since she put it in the first place and since she's obviously in control.

Posted
Maybe it was a test for you so that you have to return to mistress to return the buttplug and receive punishment for keeping the buttplug
Posted

It probably was an accident - but, to be honest - leaving with a butt plug in probably isn't a massive issue.

I think we can file this a little bit under, "sometimes Domme's make mistakes" - if similar happened to me I would see it as something we could both laugh about rather than me needing any form of apology.

Posted
Am not sure why any kind of apology in either direction is felt necessary, likewise the need to apportion accountability or responsibility - personally I'd file this under "shit happens" and laugh about it rather than make any kind of "thing" out of it
Posted
She sounds human with human frailties. It happens. Isn’t it just as much your responsibility to ensure it’s removed? Sorry, doesn’t sound like a big deal.
Posted
I don't quite get the issue. You both had an enjoyable scene and the butt plug slipped your minds. Keep it as momento of a fun time. I don't really get why you think the Domme should be apologizing?
Posted
It seems you couldn't sense the but plug so it wasn't giving you any discomfort after you left. If she had ***d you to keep it in or you were uncomfortable you might have a point. You didn't have a big strap-on attached to your head. No embarrassment, no foul, no penalty. First down 🤪