Sharing partners and bdsm

Posted

As my partner and I have experienced threesomes sharing etc, I'm curious and interested to find out about how mixing bdsm slowly into our lives will affect our relationship dynamic. Ultimately I enjoy my partner enjoying and being enjoyed by others. My partner is intrigued about being a sub which she shows tendencies of. Our dynamic doesn't allow for the true d/s experience which is cool!! Although that doesn't mean I can't be dominant in many ways! Guess I'm just nervous about allowing her to submit herself partly or entirely to somebody else!! Maybe it's the unknown clouding my thoughts! HELLLP!

Posted
As long as you have a concrete foundation of trust and honor then combined with open communication nothing is impossible. There are Doms out there who will accept and want exactly what you both are offering.
Posted
Appreciate your reply :) its very early days at the moment and there's a lot of work to do and we may not ever get to the point where we're both fully comfortable to commit to anything. We are blessed to have a bond and foundations we have. I'm not the typical cuckold guy lol and I know how to and am equipped to please her completely and its very much mutual. I want some degree of involvement because this is all about us and as you said the right guy will be out there. Very much of the role a dom would have I feel burning within me! Like I so wish I could be that guy! zap her mind of the last 13years we have! I don't wanna feel separated from it all or feel like I'd be 'getting in the way u know?! It's just love tho ultimately and that if sharing ur partner doesn't matter to you at all in any way emotionally then let her go. I hope ppl can relate to this on any level. Much Love!
Posted

like a lot of things - any form of sharing and additional relationships brings challenges

if you're already doing threesomes and sharing that is a starting point.   Just as well as any new prospective partners knows you will always be her number 1 - and you might not want to interfere too much with what she consents with them; but it shouldn't have a negative effect on your relationship