Hyper sexual

Dustykat

Posted

One thing I would like to say if the people who do the fetish magazine or subjects I would love that they have a  discussion on the topic of hyper sexual cause it’s a very quiet topic people are to shy to talk about it 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
1 hour ago, Dustykat said:

Well I understand that very well but there must be something else 🧚🏻‍♀️

Yes, that’s not the only thing. Being creative certainly helps, but that’s kind of the old stand by. Maybe preparing for a nonexistent encounter (dressing up, gathering equipment, etc.) might satisfy a little bit of the urge. I know it’s not much, but like I said, creativity would be good. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Seeker51 said:

Yes, that’s not the only thing. Being creative certainly helps, but that’s kind of the old stand by. Maybe preparing for a nonexistent encounter (dressing up, gathering equipment, etc.) might satisfy a little bit of the urge. I know it’s not much, but like I said, creativity would be good. 

Yes but it never gets satisfied there is always hungry 

Posted
I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle 😔
Exercise when the urge comes. Avoiding triggers, like sexual images. Work on quitting masterbating. Occupy yourself. I'd say maybe (definitely seems like) it's addiction, meaning part of you is trying to protect you from emotions and thoughts that will otherwise overwhelm you. So continues with the therapy.
Keep going ❤️
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

Yes but it never gets satisfied there is always hungry 

I understand. Maybe you can contact people near you who feel the same way. You can have meetups to talk about stuff, as a way of getting some of it out of your system. Having more sex is the ultimate answer, but not always practical.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Aeonova said:

Exercise when the urge comes. Avoiding triggers, like sexual images. Work on quitting masterbating. Occupy yourself. I'd say maybe (definitely seems like) it's addiction, meaning part of you is trying to protect you from emotions and thoughts that will otherwise overwhelm you. So continues with the therapy.
Keep going ❤️

My problem is from traumatic  experience it’s like PTSD I m seeing a doctor but I wanted to hear from others like me and try to make it that people understand it’s not a fun thing 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
3 hours ago, Carnelian2 said:

You will find discussions in German on the site, as I believe it is also big in Germany. I have seen some posts in French but I don't think it is popular in France and Canada Francophone

There is a separate German site working the network.

Posted
3 hours ago, Dustykat said:

My problem is from traumatic  experience it’s like PTSD I m seeing a doctor but I wanted to hear from others like me and try to make it that people understand it’s not a fun thing 🧚🏻‍♀️

You may want to ask your doctor for medication. Personally, when I stopped taking my medications I was extremely hyper sexual. Come to find out it was a normal effect of going off the meds.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Leisa said:

There is a separate German site working the network.

But it would be nice to have more information on this to inform people that it’s not all fun and your not part of the circus . That people have to live with this and if your in to bdsm it’s even harder for that person 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

But it would be nice to have more information on this to inform people that it’s not all fun and your not part of the circus . That people have to live with this and if your in to bdsm it’s even harder for that person 

It is but know that there are ways to help curb the urges so that you’re able to focus on other things.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Leisa said:

It is but know that there are ways to help curb the urges so that you’re able to focus on other things.

Thank and yes I have looked in that but it’s not possible in my case , I’m working on me but it’s nice to be able talk about it 

Posted
3 hours ago, Aeonova said:

Keep going ❤️

Yes that does help a lot I run every day and in the gym 3 to 4 times a week but still not enough 🧚🏻‍♀️