Best BDSM books?

Posted
5 hours ago, MzJax said:

I always recommend Jacqueline Carey when it cones to fiction that encompasses BDSM elements, particularly for those who may feel they have a masochistic or Sadistic leanings, the way she weaves it in doesn't feel ***d, pretentious or clumsy, and the insights feel authentic..the Kushiels Dart series is a fabulous read in its own right, in my opinion, but I adore sci-fi and fantasy anyway so I may be biased 😊

With more "practical/manual" type books, like you I haven't really bothered with, though I do own a handful, The Art of Sensual Female Dominance (A Guide For Women) ,  Female Dominant (The Games She Plays) both by Claudia Varrin, and Female Domination by Elise Sutton..these were raffle prizes I won at a fetish event and came highly recommended, but I've only flicked through them so can't recommend them myself from personal experience..I've also got a couple of specifically BDSM fiction books but not picked those up either..friends/family outside the lifestyle know I love books and that I'm kinky so it's a common prezzie come my birthday or Christmas..not sure the town charity shop would take them though and I just can't bring myself throw books away. 😱

thanks Jax! I'm pleased to have another fiction author to look up (a bit of sadism sounds good 😁).

Posted
Hi Kate. How about - Dominance and Submission, The BDSM relationship handbook by Michael Makai. Its even on Audible. 🤪🤪🤪
Posted
3 hours ago, Adraug52 said:
Hi Kate. How about - Dominance and Submission, The BDSM relationship handbook by Michael Makai. Its even on Audible. 🤪🤪🤪

Ive got that book i bought it begore i knew the author had been jailed for 2 years in 2016 for trafficking an underage girl from NY to Oklahoma and had previous convictions for 2nd degree assault with sexual motivation. Hes on the US sex offender register.

Google his real name Charles Michael Segalhoff, then decide if.youd recommend or put *** in to this persons pocket.

Posted
Hi BookCollector. I have looked at the the details of the cases
Posted
1 hour ago, Adraug52 said:
Hi BookCollector. I have looked at the the details of the cases

I put it out there so people can make an informed decision about whether they wanted to effectively give *** to a sex offender.

Had I known at the time i wouldnt have bought the book.

Posted

Are you looking for fiction or non-fiction? Can't recommend much in the way of non-fiction but I can recommend the DarkSide Saga books by Douglas Vaughan. I've read all six in the series and can honestly say they are f**king excellent. Couldn't put them down and read one after the other. I could go on and on....but I won't!! :)

Posted
2 minutes ago, UnleashedChaos said:

Are you looking for fiction or non-fiction? Can't recommend much in the way of non-fiction but I can recommend the DarkSide Saga books by Douglas Vaughan. I've read all six in the series and can honestly say they are f**king excellent. Couldn't put them down and read one after the other. I could go on and on....but I won't!! :)

Bless you..where do I send the cheque? :) I am really chuffed you enjoyed them x

Posted
3 minutes ago, TheScribe said:

Bless you..where do I send the cheque? :) I am really chuffed you enjoyed them x

Not at all necessary. I intend to tell anyone that will listen!! I've never gone through 6 books so fast in my life. And I intend to read them again! (...and again...) x