Getting in the Mood?

Posted

I’m curious from the D/s community, what triggers you partner the most to get her/him/them into their role? For me as a sub, all it takes is eye contact. With an aggressive look from a Dom, I drop to my knees immediately. Anyone else relate?

Posted
A lot depends on which sub I’m playing with. I try to avoid repetition as I want to surprise those wide awake eyes focusing on my every move. For me those first few minutes of a scene can be so intensely exciting for me and my sub / subs. Keeping that tension without conversation is something I frequently do. As you mentioned eye contact is a subliminal way of communication. Love, desire, *** , excitement can be read clearly in the mood of the moment. Once I’m satisfied that I have them captured by my presence then I will blind fold them and leave them wondering what is going to happen next? I once watched a documentary about Andy Warhol who filmed the Empire State Building for 8 hours. Nothing much happens for hours apart from the day turning into night. Then suddenly the whole building comes to life with the timed lighting system. Some people would have trouble watching it for the duration but I totally understand what he wanted to achieve ( I’m a deep thinking artist so I’m mentally equipped to concentrate ) Watching and waiting patiently is my approach
Posted
Im also sub, (but not as a role as this is just who i am) and yes getting to know certain actions or choice of words, a click of the fingers means stop what you're doing and kneel at feet, a double click arse up head down ect. That look when out that means 'you're in so much trouble when we get home' 😂
Posted
A look, Mistress’s tone of voice, a question “are you sniggering?” Usually the way Mistress holds her glass of red wine
Posted
For me it’s a ritual. This begins the main moment i get a phone call or text. Taking a shower, shaving, putting on my makeup, setting the equipment up, all the while telling myself phrases until he shows up.