Bend over Princess

Posted
We come back to mine and I'm making coffee. You come up behind me and move my hair over my shoulder, you dip and kiss my birthmark on the back of my neck, which makes me gasp and I push my ass against your crotch, your one hand grips my hip pulling me into you and the other snakes up the top of my thigh, my ass and you notice the fabric feels weird, it slides almost.

You turn me round and I know what's coming so I try to way lay it and reach up to pull you in for a kiss but you hold me fast. You raise a questioning eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at the corner of your lips, my stomach knots and I can feel the flush creeping into my cheeks.

"Put your hands on your head little girl".
I squirm, embarrassed at the term.

"Really Matt" I say peering up at you with my big green peepers.

"That's daddy to you little girl, now put your hands on your head".

Reluctantly I do as I'm told, my tits jutting out as you begin to slide my pencil skirt up my thighs, revealing the tops of my stockings and the suspenders, you do it agonizingly slowly,

Noting my embarrassment, heaving chest, my heart hammering, and then you stop and I know exactly what you've seen and my blushing floods my face and my stomach swooshes around in a sicky way.

I look down and see where you're looking, my skirt bunched and a 'V' of white panties and transparent plastic briefs (the nice sexy small panties kind, not the AB kind) with a big damp patch showing. I whimper with shame.

My heart's racing, wishing the ground would open up and swallow me, my wet panties on display, you run your finger against my pussy, coming to stop at my clit, I moan and you kiss me, my hands itching to move from my head so my fingers can hold your face and run through your silky hair. But I hold fast and push my tits up against you in response as your big strong hand cups my pussy.

You pull away and say
"Aww someone's had an accident in her big girl panties" teasing me, I can't look you in the eye so you tilt my face up.

"Haven't you, you've wet your panties like a little girl"

I squirm.

"Yes" escapes my clenched teeth, the embarrassment is delicious ***. I can feel your hard dick pressing against me through your jeans.

"Yes what". You say sternly.

"Yes Daddy" I manage to *** out, it's coated in shame. And I feel the wet patch become slicker.

"Well of you act like a little girl, I'm going to treat you like one". So slide my skirt up the rest of the way so it sits gathered around my waist.

"Go and stand in the corner in the living room, I want your nose touching the wall".

I sashay into my living room because despite the fact that I'm wearing my peed in panties with my plastic panties on display I'm still a sassy broad.
I chose the corner opposite the sofa. My cheeks are ablaze with embarrassment, my stomach is a myriad of knots wondering what you have in store for me.

A few minutes later you come in and sit on the couch, my cat hops up on to your lap and you drink your coffee, you put the TV on and I'm stood in the corner stewing in nervous anticipation, my wet knickers clinging to me uncomfortably. I don't fidget I just stand there like a good girl doing as you've told me. After what seems like an age I hear your coffee cup touch the glass of the table and you say,

"Come here little girl".

I turn, my heart hammering so fast.

I start to walk towards you with my hands still on my head.

"I don't think so little girl, on your hands and knees and crawl to me. Actually before you do unhook your suspenders". You're sitting relaxed watching me a look on your face daring me to defy you, so you can enjoy my punishment all the more.

I falter, look down at my stockinged feet. Shame emanating from my cheeks.

"Go on. Hands and knees". You repeat in a 'don't fuck with me girly' tone.

I awkwardly get down on all fours and crawl across the lounge toward you, the hard flooring hurting my knees. I want to put my head in your lap.

"Kneel up".

And I do as you ask, you stroke my face.

"Good girl". You say and I beam in response.

I notice a few things from my toy box sitting next to you on the couch. You take my collar and place it gently round my neck and secure it. You pull me closer to you by it and say.

"You are mine and this is for your own good".

You move so you're sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Bend over". You growl and pat your lap.

My stomach is churning, your hands are big and manly. I know that this is going to hurt more than just my pride.

I bend over your knee, or rather sprawl in your lap. I'm so embarrassed led the there with my backside in the air. You stroke my ass, the crinkle of the plastic panties beneath your hand ricocheting off of my whimpers of "oh gods".

"I'm pleased you've had your little accident, because it's going to sting more against your wet skin".

I reply with more whimpering and ''h gods". Enjoying my squirming you stroke my ass more and a little firmer making the plastic crinkle more before you pull both them and my pee soaked knickers down. So my curvy lilly white arse is on display. You stroke my bum gently and I can feel your cock stiffen beneath me.

"You're going to count these out. If you miss one we start over. Understand?".

"Yes Daddy". I say resigned to my fate. My ass cheeks clench, the whole of my body tenses. I know that first smack is coming. It's a gentle tap. But I still blurt "one" the second that it lands.
You laugh
"That was a joke tap. This is the real deal" and with that you crack my backside with a firm slap and again I blurt "one" as the *** spreads across my right ass cheek. And you rub it out massaging the *** in.

When we get to nine I can't resist the urge any longer to reach behind me and try and protect my burning skin. You grab my hand and pin it to the small of my back with your free one.

"Please Daddy it hurts, it's burning".

"We've barely even started yet. In future you might not wet your pants like a big baby then hey". You say teasingly.

Embarrassed at your verbal *** I blurt out "Ten" then as you crack my right cheek again. Each blow landing in the same place. Your cock is like rock beneath me, I squirm against it.

As you switch to the other side. Each slap building with intensity and the numbers exploding from my mouth the second your hand makes contact. My bum cheeks twitching in anticipation of the next blow, the *** spreading like wild fire across my skin. You hold me firmly in place though, no amount of writhing can help me escape your hand. In between smacks, when your hand is caressing the skin where your freshly laid slaps lay I whimper and beg you to stop.

"I'm not hearing a safe word Princess, so either say it or stop whining".

"But daddy it hurts".

You sigh audibly and get me to stand up and step out of my soggy wet underwear. You pick my knickers out of the pile and stand up too.

You ball them up tightly. A ***y neat ball, I can smell the meaty tang of my pee.

"This'll shut you up, open wide"

I pull a pleading face but slump in defeat and do as you ask. You put my soaking wet knickers in my mouth and take the pink unicorn 🦄 tape and tape them in being careful not to trap my hair, like a good daddy.

"That's better". You say and then hand me my bunch of keys.

"Drop them and I'll stop ok".

I nod agreement. And beam again when you stroke my face and call me a good girl, before putting me over your knee. You pin me in place again and you crack my backside ten times again on each cheek, I wriggle and squirm and whimper into my pissy knickers gag, tasting myself as I do so. You finish with a crescendo of vicious and biting slaps on each cheeks to the point my eyes water, I can feel pre come through your jeans and my pussy is soaked. I feel high from the spanking. There'll be bruises tomorrow.

"Come on up you get". You say, using your big strong arms to get me up right. You gently remove my gag and sit back. I climb astride you and nestle into you, you give me my dummy and stroke my hair.

"I'm very proud of you princess, you took your punishment like a good girl". Which makes me beam and cwtch into you more.
Posted
Amazing way with words! My heart pumped inside its chest with each syllable.
Posted
You have an amazing way with words that sounds super hot x
Posted
Aww thanks all. Glad you enjoyed it :)