BDSM without feelings?

fetish_girl

fetish_girl
Posted

Are you able to addict yourself, to be used, live out your fantasies or sexual desires without being involved emotionally?

Ok, if it´s a ‘normal’ threesome, I don't have any problem to enjoy it without deeper emotions. But if it concerns a Dom/sub connection for example, where a lot of confidence and trust is necessary,  I can´t do it without feelings involved… or better; I won´t do it.

What´s your opinion? 

Maisterchris1
Posted
In my eyes I agree.you must have trust and attractions. ..you must want to please each other
Posted
I think you there is an answer to this but it involves distance and time. But by the nature of what's required it makes it difficult. I would say that the only way is perhaps to not care what happens to you and the other person not care how they use you. In other words the sub is relegated to being a piece of meat to be ***d as the Dom chooses. So everything goes out of the window except the safe word. I have come across subs who want that but they always end up caring for their Dom when they aren't ***d. The mental need to be loved and please over rides the need to be ***s without care. So if it is to be with one person then it can't be very often, possibly even involve travelling some distance and very much out of the blue. My reply is based on how a friend of mine does it but even she has that one man she likes to be mistreated by over others.
Posted

In my opinion it would seem rather impossible to not make a connection. Having sex for fun and one night stands but there are still levels of trust that need to be built up (Normally gained from flirtations and banter before the act) 

However I do agree the level of emotional investment differs from act to act, domination for example there are limits and boundaries where greater levels of trust need to be involved... and how can you trust someone to do whats best for you if they aren't invested in your pleasure also. 

Pietro-3604
Posted
hey i wohld do anything u want promise to be ur slave if u want
Pietro-3604
Posted
your ugly bitch its me just said wrong name go to mane facebook rafael vornetti
Posted

I'd like to meet you for some kinky fun. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I think asking for an opinon and not replying is rude and need to be punished. As  your photo is taken from the back I guess you like ass fucking and spanking  with no connection or emotion. Its a blind date basically.

Posted

I've got to agree with Maisterchris1, Joker50 and Zeroa.

For me I need to build trust which can only be built with honesty.  I need to build enough trust to open up to someone that I'm going to be dominating or forming an arrangement or relationship based on a D/s or M/s model (a genuine and not online arrangement or relationship). Physical attraction is one thing, but I also need to be equally or even more attracted to the mind of any potential sub/slaves that I want to own and collar; however that attraction is not enough, there has to be a meeting of minds and a genuine  connection. For me this type of connection cannot happen without feelings and emotions being involved. As Joker50 mentioned some Masters/Mistresses and Dom’s can simply view their sub/slaves as pieces of meat with no value or worth emotionally or otherwise. I cannot treat my subs, pets, slaves or baby girls this way. I see them as human beings first and anything else after. I always remember that I am dealing with another human being who has come to me and requested that I help them to fulfill their needs and fantasies. I cannot invest time, energy and trust in any human being in any type of relationship (sexual or otherwise) without forming feelings for them or at least some form of emotional attachment to them. It’s natural for me and not something I would want to change     

Posted
If you don't have any feelings when your in the zone of domination there's something wrong the connection is like an electric wire and you feel every need of your partner or or partners
Posted

Further to my earlier reply and the woman I referred to; we had built a short but on line model of what may happen when we met. Almost out of the blue she travelled to Manchester to meet. We went to a bar for a drink and got to know each other a little and discussed our on line mails. Having established that we were intrigued enough to go further, we did a little shopping and then went back to her room. At no point had there been any mention of toys and so when I walked in and saw all the things she had brought with her I was taken aback. She let me strip her and then pointed at the toys and said, 'You can use any of those in or on me, I have two weeks before any else will see me naked. I don't care how you use me but, you have all night, make me scream.'  I was uncertain that the person I had just met was the person I had met on line but, her completely dead attitude to being used, allowed me to let go of any constraints I had and led to a very early morning scramble for a clean shirt on the way back to work and one semi wrecked hotel room. 

I received a text  a few hours later, 'thank you for last night/this morning, I got what I always wanted, complete *** and *** at the hands of someone who is basically a stranger. Next time I am using the strap on in your ass.'

Nowadays she is a friend and we have a had a few other sessions along those lines but never with the simple freeing of constraints and care of that first meeting. But we talk about it and laugh about it but we both know it will never be like that again and hasn't been.

So yes it is possible to do this without connection and she still does but, it would take a very disdainful attitude from a woman to get me back there again.

PS the strap on was fun :)

• 3 years later...
Posted

Bonjour!Je pense qu'au début d une relation,la méfiance est là,que les sentiments comme confiance,complicité,émotion,amitié,savoir tenir son rôle,et pour un(e) soumis(e) l amour peut et doit s installer pour appartenir à son Maitre ou sa Maitresse.Quoi de plus beau qu'un soumis amoureux de sa Maitresse,aussi bien pour lui que pour elle...

Posted

it must be possible otherwise professional Dominatrixes would go out of business, whether its advisable outside such an exchange is a different matter