Spit or Swallow?

ma****

Posted
Swallow unless they choose to put it elsewhere.
Posted
Pinch ya nose rub throat works every time
Posted

swallow every last drop, it's good for you!

Posted
I usually swallow, but lately we've been into spitting into each other's mouths. I wonder if he'd let me make him taste his own cum...
Posted
I swallow hers so I expect the same from her 😆
Posted

I’m a bm submissive one time miss let 3 hung guys face f**k me for a week every day sometimes twice daily! was great have so much available cock to suck
for a week! Each day they came on my face as instructed & 1 was each time in my mouth to swallow they’re kast day they were there the came 3 times each n I was to catch as much as I could b bot swallows any of there 3 loads each! So was lost ur very little! Once I had 3 loads firm each she held my mouth shut& block my nose forcing it all down my throat at once! In one gulp! It was amazing

Posted
So for me now I’ll always swallow it all
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Is there enough for both? I mean, why does it have to be an either/or question?
Posted
On 4/2/2022 at 3:12 PM, alandal said:

I usually swallow, but lately we've been into spitting into each other's mouths. I wonder if he'd let me make him taste his own cum...

You’re so f**king gross I love it! It’s what we do, too, but always pushing the boundary.

Posted

Definitely swallow and whatever doesn’t make it out I suck it like the lil c*m sl*t I am

Posted
Spit, definitely spit
Posted

It tastes good, and it makes you feel like a sl*t lol, eat it up like a good girl and then they will give you more

Posted
Scoop it out and rub it in her face
Posted
Moms dating advice “if she won’t swallow don’t keep her. That’s just rude. “
Posted
Well apparently to scientist, sperm is actually healthy. ( Don’t quote, I read it in an article but honestly you can google search it lol)
Posted

Truthfully girls really enjoy it they just don't want to look like they enjoy it because they feel it makes them look like a tramp or a sl*t but if you're trying to get a guy the first thing you should do is let him know that you're willing to swallow he'll have his d**k in your mouth all the time

Posted
Goddamn. That’s the best answer right there
Posted

Swallow by a mile nothing beats it especially locking eyes while you do it haha. Your totally right though always called a sl*t.