Spit or Swallow?

ma****

Posted

If he busts in my mouth or down my throat i do without question. I do love it when he bladts my whole face and wipes his c**k all over my c*m covered face. I love cum. I also insist on bareback sex with any guy that f**ks me.

Posted
Swallow for me!!! Daddy loves it when I swallow!!! He calls me his good girl when I do!!!
Posted
My daddy love me swallowing. Says it makes his penis tingle
Posted
Depends on how it tastes if bitter I spit if sweet swallow
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
redtulips I’m all about swallow but you may have just made an argument FOR spitting. Messy is good.
Posted
I personally like both. I like to spit the first time with a guy it if there is a second time then I must swallow the whole load
Posted
I have a guy that wants me to suck and swallow his load whenever he wants me to and I did it for a day and he came over 6 times. Now he wants me to suck and swallow his friends cum as well
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I would rather they didn't come in my mouth at all! My face, my boobs, my tummy would be much better locations than my mouth. I'm spitting if I have sperm in my mouth.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Normally swallow. But if I'm punishing her, most subs are cum guzzling sluts. I'll waste it, so she can't have it
Posted
I've been hosting local gangbangs in my area every month. Last month the lady swallowed 52 loads. And 63 in the puss. From 45 guys.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Spit, Swallow, Share, all of it involves CUM touching me…so I’m in! I would welcome 50+ loads (hint wink)
Posted
@teaser_student TRUTH❣️❣️❣️
Posted
@teaser_student @FeelMeUpp2 care to be more descriptive? How to perform a ***d swallow?