Spit or Swallow?

ma****

Posted
My little/slave are not allowed to spit
Posted
If I'm in my fem outfit it's always swallow to clean up!
Posted
Normally swallow, but sometimes to tease I’ll play with it
Posted
My seed likes to be swallowed!
Posted

I  definitely love it 😍 when a lovely lady swallows, my load for me.! It's a huge turn on for me.! And I'm definitely always willing to give the lovely lady my load to swallow.! 

Posted
I always swallow I never. Miss a drop
Lolchristelbeath
Posted
Spiting is nasty ( I love to savor every drop mmmmmm
Posted
Is it wrong to tell her not to swallow but hold it in her mouth and give me a very arousing deep tongue kiss and we share it.
I would have to admit my favorite would be cum inside her She holds it in right & go back down on her and eat hers and mine out of her.
She loves every drop of it but she literally will cum In seconds, The thought of me eating my own cum out of her arouses her to the extreme.
Posted

I'm not sure I have only had someone c*m in my mouth 2 times. The first I swallowed out of instinct and the second was too far down my throat for me to a choice. But I think it dosent matter. If I wanted to spit I'd have to do it in the sink or something anyway so it's faster and cleaner to swallow.

Posted
Swallow Mine.
Wasting One Drop = Punishment
Posted
What is a blow job if she doesn't swallow what song is the best way to cum I won't take a woman seriously if she doesn't swallow am I booked if she doesn't swallow she's in a woman LOL
Posted
I mean I guess spit if she lets me finish in her mouth and then she spits it out
Posted
Swallow. I am turned on more when she opens her mouth and shows the prize she earned. Let it run down her chin a little and ooze out the side of her mouth as she cleans it off.
Posted
Swallow or be replaced by a sub that will.
Posted
I do both, sometimes seeing his reaction if I sort of spit it out playfully he goes nuts lol
Posted
I prefer to spit if it tastes nasty and swallow if it tastes good.