Is it a hassle managing more than one sub?

Posted
Hey! As a dominant person, are you able to manage multiple subs at the same time? Or does it take too much energy to invest, as lots of creativity and commitment is required to guide your sub correctly.
TheDeathRictus
Posted
I find as long as they all understand sometimes i need me time, and that work pays the bills, it's something you can play around and have fun with. As a very mentally active person, I find the challenge appealing
Posted
I've had two submissives at the same time. Mff scenes between us weren't terribly successful but we all acknowledged that real-life limited our play time, we stayed in touch between meets and things worked out well. Even one on one there is never enough time to have fun, but with willingness to compromise it's achievable.
Posted
It surely comes down to the individuals concerned, both the dominant and the submissives, not to mention the dynamic agreed with all concerned.
If it's just a play dynamic it may well be different from something more committed for example.
I'd respectfully suggest though that seeing it as a "hassle" would indicate the wrong approach is being taken regardless.
Posted
I love organising group meetings with several subs some switches and a couple of Dom’s. This way I can enjoy the competitive atmosphere as each sub has a different approach to getting the attention they desire . With the cost of fuel and everything else it’s my way of lowering my carbon footprint. I do have to make sure everyone is compatible with each other to avoid any tantrums. I love what I do so the energy i use makes me feel good 👍
Posted
It largely depends on the situation, some subs can be very high maintenance.

For example, I in real life.i manage a team of 2 people, both are.competent people however one is self motivated and will take a task on and run with it only contacting me for genersl advice, the other is very high maintainence he requires a lot more time as he wants to be spoon fed all the time.

If i had 2 people like the later it would be uncredibly difficult to manage both and do my own work.

Apply that to submissives and 2 self motivated paetners will be a breeze and respect your need for me time, 2 high maintainence partners amd you will be run ragged.
Posted
Thank you all for your answers.
Posted
12 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
"Manage" 👀👀

I should have probably used the wording “taking care off”. I’m not a native english speaking person.

Posted

I dunno

how do parents manage more than one child?

AND a partner?!

Posted
It all depends on the kind of subs if you have multiple different kinds it can get a little stressful but if they are all the same type it’s easier
Posted
Doesnt matter how many there are honestly. As long as you know your limits and can maintain a quality of care amongst however many you have, then youre all good.
Myself, i know that 3 long term, full dynamics is my limit. Any more than that and i would start to fail to uphold the standards ive set for myself as a Dom/caregiver.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think it's also important to take into account the kind of subs they are. Brats take a lot of work and I would argue littles do as well. If the MS dynamic is one of willful compliance It actually can be very easy to manage multiples. My point is it is so situational.
Posted

Yes, it just takes organisation, clarity and creativity, it is doable and a lot of fun.

Posted
For someone with full time job and hobby having 2 subs is hard to imagine unless the giy is extremely lucky to find sub that just comes and let him beat her and go. This is more likely a scifi than reality.
As for the ' high maintenance' some weirdo Doms describing subs- if it bothers you that sub has her needs outside play then get a goat. ...todays wannabe men taking advantage of women who pretends to be emancipated, sex liberated so they can be slutty and those clever guys taking advantage of them. ...every woman should be high maintenance just to select grade C from grade A. -)
Posted
Yesterday at 01:17 AM, DuckArtist said:
For someone with full time job and hobby having 2 subs is hard to imagine unless the giy is extremely lucky to find sub that just comes and let him beat her and go. This is more likely a scifi than reality.
As for the ' high maintenance' some weirdo Doms describing subs- if it bothers you that sub has her needs outside play then get a goat. ...todays wannabe men taking advantage of women who pretends to be emancipated, sex liberated so they can be slutty and those clever guys taking advantage of them. ...every woman should be high maintenance just to select grade C from grade A. -)

Thank you for your answer. Puts things much better into perspective. I am able to take true care of one, as attention and creativity and lust is involved and required. Any second one would just be a playtoy and run away sooner or later as the necessary qualitative attention is not feasible. When having a normal 8hrs job, hobbies and private life involved.

Posted
You can be lucky and get both subs that already have Dom or dont require much attention, its possible, but for me bdsm is more than occasional play, Dom has to keep it hot, be emotionally involved, focused. I dont see it happen if there are more subs.
Posted
Yes of course both parties need to be focused, keep it hot and emotionally involved, i dont see it happen with more Doms/Subs.