Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
I just think it's really disrespectful for all of you women to block me just because I said "hey" and then "hello?" and then "HELLO?" and then a picture of my dick and then they still didn't respond and I called them a CUNextTuesday.

Like... you don't even know me.

Did you even know I fly fish? I'll bet you didn't. You didn't even take the time to look at my pics, did you? Else you'd have seen that one of me holding that trout like the trophy it is. We've only spoken four words and you've just dismissed me, a whole person. All I'm just saying, you're gonna miss out on a lot of fun.

Also, it's a tad selfish, isn't it? Like, I'm not just talking to you, I'm saying hey, then hello, then HELLO? then dick pic then CUNextTuesday to dozens of women on here. Like, literally as many as I can, as fast as I can, starting in my immediate town and working outwards in concentric circles. I can't be spending hours reading your profile or adding a lot of details to my message and be able to spread myself as thin as I do for you ladies.

I even make it easy for you because I don't even have a profile, it just says "fill out later" and then there's a photograph of the ol' pool cue held real low to the base, at a weird angle so it looks HUGE next to a can of Redbull. I don't have a bunch of BS in there like "don't contact me if you're..." or "no dick pic avatars allowed" or any other demands. Like, nobody even reads that stuff. Don't lie, you skim past it, assume it doesn't apply to you and fire away.

OK, I'm gonna explain this because some of you are a bit thick and need it spelled out but here's how a NORMAL interaction goes. It goes, "hey" then you say "hey" then I go "WYD?" then you say "nothing" then I go "WYD now?" and you go "nothing" and then we meet up in a B&B.

That's how it's done!

But this ignoring and blocking or worse writing a 18 paragraph explanation of why what I did was "toxic" or "stomping all over my boundaries" Like, you know I can't read that, and if I could I'm not going to. Why are you all so high maintenance.

Like, I'll help you if you're new but you gotta give me SOMETHING because you already seen my dick and plus it says you're submissive so you should be being nice to me in the first place because I'm very dominant and have been for like as long as I've known there are girls here on this site.

But just leaving me there with my dick in my hand, quite literally, and then blocking me when I'm TRYING TO EDUCATE YOU about what a CUNextTuesday you're being is just cringe behaviour and I'm tired of being hurt this way.

But, I won't falter...

I'm going to dust myself off, go to Argos, get a burner, set up a new account, add a series of numbers to my banned account name and use the exact same dick pic because I'm holding up MY side of the bargain.

Now say hey, and hold up yours.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Bsgviper said:

Wow such a rant. When you a face like mine you don't get answered. There someone like you. Respect goes both ways. Now you can block me.

Mate that is bull shit.  It has nothing (make that very little) to do with looks, it is about how you have your profile written, and about how you approach people.  Look at me and you will see NO George Clooney type, yet I get a high response from others when I message them.  I don't make demands of anyone, I try and make a connection as a like minded devotee of this lifestyle, irrespective of roles.  That is what others want, a connection/friendship without pressure and demands, they want manners and respect and acknowledgement of who and what they are, they want guidance and support,  They definitely don't want or need *** because they won't comply with the desires of fools and idiots.  

Take this to heart, and you might just get somewhere.

Posted
48 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I just think it's really disrespectful for all of you women to block me just because I said "hey" and then "hello?" and then "HELLO?" and then a picture of my dick and then they still didn't respond and I called them a CUNextTuesday.

Like... you don't even know me.

Did you even know I fly fish? I'll bet you didn't. You didn't even take the time to look at my pics, did you? Else you'd have seen that one of me holding that trout like the trophy it is. We've only spoken four words and you've just dismissed me, a whole person. All I'm just saying, you're gonna miss out on a lot of fun.

Also, it's a tad selfish, isn't it? Like, I'm not just talking to you, I'm saying hey, then hello, then HELLO? then dick pic then CUNextTuesday to dozens of women on here. Like, literally as many as I can, as fast as I can, starting in my immediate town and working outwards in concentric circles. I can't be spending hours reading your profile or adding a lot of details to my message and be able to spread myself as thin as I do for you ladies.

I even make it easy for you because I don't even have a profile, it just says "fill out later" and then there's a photograph of the ol' pool cue held real low to the base, at a weird angle so it looks HUGE next to a can of Redbull. I don't have a bunch of BS in there like "don't contact me if you're..." or "no dick pic avatars allowed" or any other demands. Like, nobody even reads that stuff. Don't lie, you skim past it, assume it doesn't apply to you and fire away.

OK, I'm gonna explain this because some of you are a bit thick and need it spelled out but here's how a NORMAL interaction goes. It goes, "hey" then you say "hey" then I go "WYD?" then you say "nothing" then I go "WYD now?" and you go "nothing" and then we meet up in a B&B.

That's how it's done!

But this ignoring and blocking or worse writing a 18 paragraph explanation of why what I did was "toxic" or "stomping all over my boundaries" Like, you know I can't read that, and if I could I'm not going to. Why are you all so high maintenance.

Like, I'll help you if you're new but you gotta give me SOMETHING because you already seen my dick and plus it says you're submissive so you should be being nice to me in the first place because I'm very dominant and have been for like as long as I've known there are girls here on this site.

But just leaving me there with my dick in my hand, quite literally, and then blocking me when I'm TRYING TO EDUCATE YOU about what a CUNextTuesday you're being is just cringe behaviour and I'm tired of being hurt this way.

But, I won't falter...

I'm going to dust myself off, go to Argos, get a burner, set up a new account, add a series of numbers to my banned account name and use the exact same dick pic because I'm holding up MY side of the bargain.

Now say hey, and hold up yours.

Hey CK,I love your post beautiful lady, and see your sense of humour is still in place.  It must become so ***y tiresome for you subs to put up with this crap.  

Posted
Paaaahaaa! 😂 I mean quite honestly.. I can't believe you blocked him.. he sounds like a catch 😂😉
Posted
Bahahaha! I’m glad you found all of my cunt cover profiles. I have graciously received your cock 100 times, cackled, and then showed my friends. 😂 We make them into fun art project. Your cock has some real charisma. Keep up the good work! 😁
Posted
This is, quite literally, Perfection, with a capital everything!! 👌
Posted
I mean, there's definitely an obligation for everyone to respond to every message. If you don't respond, it definitely means you want a dick pic. Is that not how this works? (Sarcasm)...
Posted
1 hour ago, Bsgviper said:
Wow such a rant. When you a face like mine you don't get answered. There someone like you. Respect goes both ways. Now you can block me.

I don't know if this is sarcasm 🤷‍♀️

Posted
34 minutes ago, Jimknu said:
I mean, there's definitely an obligation for everyone to respond to every message. If you don't respond, it definitely means you want a dick pic. Is that not how this works? (Sarcasm)...

Oh, it definitely is, right up 'til England changes it's law on dick pics

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh, it definitely is, right up 'til England changes it's law on dick pics

I rarely send dick pics (it has to be requested, and I never ask if I can send one either), so that's not a law I look into. I was just trying sending a funny 😂.

Posted
Bro.. idk what’s going on in your head, and not for nothing and no offense but, if someone doesn’t respond after the first hello… what makes you think insisting and keep pushing will get a response? Not only after 3 hellos but you send an unsolicited dick pic??? Lol if I had a dime for every time women complained about unsolicited dick pics I’d buy my own island. Talk about cringe behavior THATS cringe. You’re pushing ppl Away, not starting a convo with anything interesting or unique out of the thousands of “hey” messages they get, not just that but a dick pic not ask for, no wonder they’re blocking you bro… not to sound mean bits it’s brutal honestly that’s why you’re getting blocked by ppl it’s borderline harassment and disregard of consent.
Posted
So a friend just messaged me that this is a joke post didn’t see the hint and that flew over my head legit thought this was serious and a dude lol eventho I say “bro” to almost anyone. So don’t mind my rant. But that shit does piss me off so I went off there for a sec.
Posted
57 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:
So a friend just messaged me that this is a joke post didn’t see the hint and that flew over my head legit thought this was serious and a dude lol eventho I say “bro” to almost anyone. So don’t mind my rant. But that shit does piss me off so I went off there for a sec.

It’s called satire mate. Had me creasing up by the third helllo lol. Thinking about it the amount of time it must have taken to type that all up just for our benefit is a testament to what can be achieved when you don’t spend all day playing candy crush lol

Posted

If you want I can trade dick pics if you want I think I have approximately  50 so if interested we can trade them like hockey cards or start a competition who has the most original pic. I love the post so true🧚‍♀️

Posted
Lol this is how too many guys feel is ok to communicate, I was creasing myself reading it. I went through a phase of rating the Dic pics 2/10 before blocking as so fed up with them, some took this badly and some in good humour but always blocked as I want to know the person attached to the Dic