Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
1 minute ago, Geminijack said:
Most Women are mainly just judging a book by the covers, because they lack the intellect and are incapable of getting to know the person you are! Hence why all there relationships go to shit most of the time!

Please provide a peer related review as evidence of your statement

Posted
4 minutes ago, Geminijack said:
Most Women are mainly just judging a book by the covers, because they lack the intellect and are incapable of getting to know the person you are! Hence why all there relationships go to shit most of the time!

Oh dear. I'm not sure where the intellect is to be found in messages such as "Hey", "HRU" or my personal fav "You look hot. I want to come on those tits". What, exactly, as an intellectual woman, should I be reading into their personalities from these gems?

Posted
11 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

100% of all heterosexual relationships which go to shit contain a man and a woman.  

Equally - all of us within our lifetimes will have more relationships that end, than do not.

Posted
It’s that statement right there🤭🤣! If someone opens a conversation with yourself the idea is to reply! Interested or not interested! But if your dismissive which most are! Then your not going to see any intellect are you because your too rude and lack morals! Now if someone is bugging/harassing you that’s when you ignore/block someone tell them your not interested! Most relationships come to an end because they were never correct to begin with! As I say too many people judging a book by its cover! Having a 10/20 minute chat with anyone and everyone and showing respect is the bare minimum!
Posted
😂😂😂 I think there’s a lot wrong with Geminijack’s statement starting with “most women” and the lack of intellect. I hold women in the highest regard especially when it comes to intellect. I’m not sure how this topic got ‘here’ but with reference to my perceived double standard as it relates to unsolicited genitalia pics, I am putting the question out there to my friends an the answers are coming back mixed so my premise may be totally wrong. I’ll keep you posted.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Geminijack said:
It’s that statement right there🤭🤣! If someone opens a conversation with yourself the idea is to reply! Interested or not interested! But if your dismissive which most are! Then your not going to see any intellect are you because your too rude and lack morals! Now if someone is bugging/harassing you that’s when you ignore/block someone tell them your not interested! Most relationships come to an end because they were never correct to begin with! As I say too many people judging a book by its cover! Having a 10/20 minute chat with anyone and everyone and showing respect is the bare minimum!

It's kinda ironic though isn't it because, you've kinda judged those commenting without that respectful 10-20min conversation. FYI, it' totally fine, i've judged you based on your first sweeping comment and I imagine others will have too. Now, where did I leave my intellect???

Posted
No, it is not. As a woman on this site, let me explain to you what happens when you engage with some men on here. Firstly, any reply means that they can continue to send messages. If you do not reply, then they are automatically stopped from sending you messages for several months. If someone is out with the age or location or any other preference I have, why waste both our time on a conversation that's going nowhere? Again, I'll remind you that any response on my part means that they can access my messages. I used to reply with a simple no thank you to be polite. For my trouble, I received a lot of ***. You're a fat whore anyway! Or fuck you, you fucking bitch. Or a demand of why, expecting that I will explain myself.

I'll follow that up with, if you want a response from me, put some damned effort into your opening message. "Hey" is less than the bare minimum, it is not deserving of a response.
MissTakenDeep
Posted
9 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

So by your reckoning, I should have a 10/20 minute chat with every man who messages me, whether I’m attracted to them or not, even if it’s clear to me from the contents of their profile that I’m not interested?

Posted
2 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

So by your reckoning, I should have a 10/20 minute chat with every man who messages me, whether I’m attracted to them or not, even if it’s clear to me from the contents of their profile that I’m not interested?

YES GOD DAMN IT DID HE NOT MAKE HIMSELF CLEAR? 😂
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Could you imagine doing that as a female new to Fet? I wouldn't have had time to eat/sleep etc

Posted
5 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

If you're not got anything in common no, I'd be happy with a thanks but no thanks however do know that lots of me. Seem to have issues with rejection!! Those who have issues with rejection are for me the ones that give those who are polite and respectful a bad name....

MissTakenDeep
Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

YES GOD DAMN IT DID HE NOT MAKE HIMSELF CLEAR? 😂
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Could you imagine doing that as a female new to Fet? I wouldn't have had time to eat/sleep etc

😂😂😂😂 Pardon my audacity 🤭😂

That’s exactly it though, You’d never put your phone down 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 and like Lady Char said, if we do respond we leave ourselves open to possible ***/harassment. I’m sorry, but nobody is owed my time or attention simply because they’ve requested it!

Posted
I think what he might be getting at is, if someone messages you, attracted or not, be respectful and respond. If you respectfully indicate that you are not interested and he doesn’t take no as an answer then ignore or block him.

I have been blocked for just saying I love your pictures and thanking the person for sharing. So I get it. I answer all messages as I think it’s the right thing to do.
Posted
I really don't understand why we are now arguing that others are obligated to do something. Sure, someone can send a message, no harm in that, there is no obligation from the other party to respond to it. If the message wasn't responded to, don't send another message, especially with bodily parts that are unwanted.
MissTakenDeep
Posted
3 minutes ago, Strix said:

If you're not got anything in common no, I'd be happy with a thanks but no thanks however do know that lots of me. Seem to have issues with rejection!! Those who have issues with rejection are for me the ones that give those who are polite and respectful a bad name....

Tbh I do still try and politely decline if I feel the man in question will accept it graciously and move on..but you’re correct that many don’t behave very nicely when rejected. It’s a shame for the rest of you

Posted
3 minutes ago, angry_g said:

I think what he might be getting at is, if someone messages you, attracted or not, be respectful and respond. If you respectfully indicate that you are not interested and he doesn’t take no as an answer then ignore or block him.

I have been blocked for just saying I love your pictures and thanking the person for sharing. So I get it. I answer all messages as I think it’s the right thing to do.

No one is entitled to an answer. Anyone who thinks they are needs to check their entitlement. As has already been said, if you respond open yourself to ***. That’s why we sometimes don’t respond. The fact that anyone is so disrespectful as to question our right to not respond speaks volumes about that person.

Posted
10 minutes ago, angry_g said:

That 'may' be his 'indirect' comment however no response is still a response and that's not being disrespectful.
When new, females receive numerous msgs a day, many of which will simply be hey, hi, hello, it's not possible to have a life and respond to everyone

Posted
I'd have to agree to an extent, but I also disagree. Being anywhere online, in-person etc opens yourself up to ***. Granted, online, we can block and report, but you are correct, no one is entitled to a response.
Posted

The concept should be quite clear

Person A is interested in Person B and so messages.  Great!  Obviously Person A is hopeful of a reply.  

But in *expecting* a reply, this in turn isn't hope, it's a demand.  That you have messaged someone and now are demanding they take 10-20 minutes to get to know you?!  So if 6 people message them they have to take 1-2 hours out of their life when, they could tell from the first message, the lack of profile, the shitty profile picture - whatever - that they weren't interested.  

Why waste their time?  

It just gets to "I am bored and demand you entertain me" - like, fuck off :)

Posted
Just now, Jimknu said:
I'd have to agree to an extent, but I also disagree. Being anywhere online, in-person etc opens yourself up to ***. Granted, online, we can block and report, but you are correct, no one is entitled to a response.

It does and we ignore/block so we don't have to put up with it

MissTakenDeep
Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

The concept should be quite clear

Person A is interested in Person B and so messages.  Great!  Obviously Person A is hopeful of a reply.  

But in *expecting* a reply, this in turn isn't hope, it's a demand.  That you have messaged someone and now are demanding they take 10-20 minutes to get to know you?!  So if 6 people message them they have to take 1-2 hours out of their life when, they could tell from the first message, the lack of profile, the shitty profile picture - whatever - that they weren't interested.  

Why waste their time?  

It just gets to "I am bored and demand you entertain me" - like, fuck off

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 All the way please 😂❤️

Posted
No one is entitled to a response but a response is the polite thing to do if someone has read your profile and has taken an interest in getting to know you. Especially if it’s a respectful reach out. Don’t you think? I mean it is “social media”. Ignoring is fine if that’s your thing but it’s nice to get a response if I take the time to say I find you interesting.
Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It does and we ignore/block so we don't have to put up with it

And there's nothing wrong with that in my honest opinion, until the other person makes another account just to move to harassment, then I have a problem.