Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
Btw, if you’re looking for a Dom go away speaks volumes too.🌹
Posted
Just now, angry_g said:

No one is entitled to a response but a response is the polite thing to do if someone has read your profile and has taken an interest in getting to know you. Especially if it’s a respectful reach out. Don’t you think? I mean it is “social media”. Ignoring is fine if that’s your thing but it’s nice to get a response if I take the time to say I find you interesting.

I said it twice but - once more, with feeling - if we do not respond, the person cannot message again. We are therefore protecting ourselves from ***. If your message is polite and friendly, I will likely reply with "No thanks". If it's rude *or* if I can't tell anything about you from your "Hey" or "HRU" then I will likely not so as to prevent running into the many men on here who will take rejection personally and lash out at me.

It is my right to protect myself, and I hold that in higher regard than your expectation that I should respond.

Posted
3 minutes ago, angry_g said:
No one is entitled to a response but a response is the polite thing to do if someone has read your profile and has taken an interest in getting to know you. Especially if it’s a respectful reach out. Don’t you think? I mean it is “social media”. Ignoring is fine if that’s your thing but it’s nice to get a response if I take the time to say I find you interesting.

I think you’re missing the point tbh, yes it’s nice to be polite but that doesn’t mean we have to send a courtesy message to everyone we have no desire to speak to… when doing so often then leads to nasty messages and name calling..why should we?

Posted
I don’t demand anything but everyone should give 10:20 mins to get to know to someone do you know how many ridiculous messages come through from women I am not interested in I don’t ignore any of them because it’s morally wrong! And I don’t meet them and I tell them I’m not interested! There is no harm done talking actually having conversations with people, there’s actual more harm done in ignoring blocking someone, some people can’t take rejection very well and some think too much into it ie they might believe there lacking in looks etc I know plenty of people with anxiety and such, I know people that have harmed themselves because of the way others talk/treat them, it’s fine not be interested but it’s the manor in which your treating the people you are not interested in! Not everyone is strong and doesn’t care! You can’t tell anything from a first message! Are you a psychic now 🤣
Posted

This is just going round in circles now.

Posted
I understand MTD. And I’m not missing the point. I do agree that no one is entitled to a response it’s just nice to get.😊
Posted
Wow, you just told everyone you were garbage with ZERO hesitation.

The alpha male circle-jerk of edgy incel boys has a new captain, I see.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Geminijack said:
I don’t demand anything but everyone should give 10:20 mins to get to know to someone do you know how many ridiculous messages come through from women I am not interested in I don’t ignore any of them because it’s morally wrong! And I don’t meet them and I tell them I’m not interested! There is no harm done talking actually having conversations with people, there’s actual more harm done in ignoring blocking someone, some people can’t take rejection very well and some think too much into it ie they might believe there lacking in looks etc I know plenty of people with anxiety and such, I know people that have harmed themselves because of the way others talk/treat them, it’s fine not be interested but it’s the manor in which your treating the people you are not interested in! Not everyone is strong and doesn’t care! You can’t tell anything from a first message! Are you a psychic now 🤣

And I know people who’ve been severely effected by abusive words and name calling, so if, as you say, we’re not psychic.. how are we to know if the person will understand or become abusive and why should we risk being ***d over hurting someone’s feelings?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

However, that is still a demand to an extent. By saying "everyone should give 10:20 mins" means you're expecting something from someone who is not obligated to respond. Maybe they're not looking? Maybe they aren't interested? It definitely doesn't matter because a message is a request to consent a message back. If the other doesn't consent to respond, it's not up to you to get mad.

Posted
I have again met/spoke to someone previously I thought was a complete idiot from the first message but you need a fair few messages to get to know someone and if your judging by looks then your shallow and also a dimwit looks fade!! personalities and morals rarely change and they actually reveal stuff about the person! So we should all be polite and courteous enough to say hello as a bare minimum!
Posted
1 minute ago, Akume said:
Wow, you just told everyone you were garbage with ZERO hesitation.

The alpha male circle-jerk of edgy incel boys has a new captain, I see.

I think you may want to re read the OP and comments within the thread 😉

Posted
13 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

The concept should be quite clear

Person A is interested in Person B and so messages.  Great!  Obviously Person A is hopeful of a reply.  

But in *expecting* a reply, this in turn isn't hope, it's a demand.  That you have messaged someone and now are demanding they take 10-20 minutes to get to know you?!  So if 6 people message them they have to take 1-2 hours out of their life when, they could tell from the first message, the lack of profile, the shitty profile picture - whatever - that they weren't interested.  

Why waste their time?  

It just gets to "I am bored and demand you entertain me" - like, fuck off

PREACH 🙌

Posted
Just now, Jimknu said:

However, that is still a demand to an extent. By saying "everyone should give 10:20 mins" means you're expecting something from someone who is not obligated to respond. Maybe they're not looking? Maybe they aren't interested? It definitely doesn't matter because a message is a request to consent a message back. If the other doesn't consent to respond, it's not up to you to get mad.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Posted
2 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

Why should I take any time to reply if the one sending the message can't take the time to read my profile and than if you read it YOU should understand it ( FRIENDS ONLY) and that I have a MASTER but I get at least  20 / 30 hey baby your so sexy they don't deserve a response 🧚‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, Dustykat said:

Why should I take any time to reply if the one sending the message can't take the time to read my profile and than if you read it YOU should understand it ( FRIENDS ONLY) and that I have a MASTER but I get at least  20 / 30 hey baby your so sexy they don't deserve a response 🧚‍♀️

Well sounds like you're going to be sending a few hours worth of your time sending messages since you "should" spend 10-20 minutes per person.

Posted
Just now, Jimknu said:

Well sounds like you're going to be sending a few hours worth of your time sending messages since you "should" spend 10-20 minutes per person.

Joking by the way.

Posted
All I can see this doing, is making it less likely for anyone to reach out to contact anyone else with what's being said here. There's no right or wrong way by the look of it
Posted
Why are we talking *** the post states when someone says hello we talking about greeting people not peoples actions when there offended if someone takes something to heart guess what you don’t have to worry it’s not your issue you ignore or block whatever floats your boat! But when it comes to initially greeting someone everyone and that’s everyone deserves respect! Until they do something not to deserve it!
Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think you may want to re read the OP and comments within the thread 😉

Sorry! That wasn't directed at you 😅 I meant to quote one of the dudes up higher in the thread.

Posted
1 minute ago, Geminijack said:
Why are we talking *** the post states when someone says hello we talking about greeting people not peoples actions when there offended if someone takes something to heart guess what you don’t have to worry it’s not your issue you ignore or block whatever floats your boat! But when it comes to initially greeting someone everyone and that’s everyone deserves respect! Until they do something not to deserve it!

The post includes multiple "hello's" basically demanding a response followed by an unsolicited dick pic. So yes, it's harassment, and not a nice gesture.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Chiana said:
All I can see this doing, is making it less likely for anyone to reach out to contact anyone else with what's being said here. There's no right or wrong way by the look of it

There is a right way. If I want to message you, I can, however multiple attempts to poke the bear isn't right either. If you want to respond, that's perfectly fine, let's engage in a conversation. If you don't respond, it's wrong for me to continue messaging. A conversation is a 2 way street from consenting parties.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

Because when you deal with safeguard enquiries and complete DASH forms on the regular you realise that *** takes many forms including but not limited to Domestic ***, Stalking and Harrassment
Sending multiple messages without response or following a response saying 'no thanks' falls under the latter 🤦‍♀️