Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
2 hours ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:
So a friend just messaged me that this is a joke post didn’t see the hint and that flew over my head legit thought this was serious and a dude lol eventho I say “bro” to almost anyone. So don’t mind my rant. But that shit does piss me off so I went off there for a sec.

It was clear 😂

Posted
4 hours ago, Honey_Cunt said:
Bahahaha! I’m glad you found all of my cunt cover profiles. I have graciously received your cock 100 times, cackled, and then showed my friends. 😂 We make them into fun art project. Your cock has some real charisma. Keep up the good work! 😁

This reminded me of the penis song from The Sweetest Thing

Posted
1 hour ago, Dustykat said:

If you want I can trade dick pics if you want I think I have approximately  50 so if interested we can trade them like hockey cards or start a competition who has the most original pic. I love the post so true🧚‍♀️

Maybe Fet could do a best peen pic competition? Only, the only competitors would be those who've received a dick pic. Owmers of said dick need not apply

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Maybe Fet could do a best peen pic competition? Only, the only competitors would be those who've received a dick pic. Owmers of said dick need not apply

Pretty sure that would encourage some to send more pics, considering that's the only way to get on the leaderboard.

Posted
2 hours ago, soulfulsoldier said:

It’s called satire mate. Had me creasing up by the third helllo lol. Thinking about it the amount of time it must have taken to type that all up just for our benefit is a testament to what can be achieved when you don’t spend all day playing candy crush lol

People still play candy crush? 🤔

MissTakenDeep
Posted
6 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Mate that is bull shit.  It has nothing (make that very little) to do with looks, it is about how you have your profile written, and about how you approach people.  Look at me and you will see NO George Clooney type, yet I get a high response from others when I message them.  I don't make demands of anyone, I try and make a connection as a like minded devotee of this lifestyle, irrespective of roles.  That is what others want, a connection/friendship without pressure and demands, they want manners and respect and acknowledgement of who and what they are, they want guidance and support,  They definitely don't want or need *** because they won't comply with the desires of fools and idiots.  

Take this to heart, and you might just get somewhere.

PREACH MossyBoy!! 🙌🏼❤️

MissTakenDeep
Posted
4 hours ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:
So a friend just messaged me that this is a joke post didn’t see the hint and that flew over my head legit thought this was serious and a dude lol eventho I say “bro” to almost anyone. So don’t mind my rant. But that shit does piss me off so I went off there for a sec.

I think the beauty of CopperKnob’s posts is this; whilst they’re wrote in jest, because she’s an extremely humorous woman, they also highlight the problems a lot of s types face on here…because she’s a very talented writer 💙

It’s ok to be pissed at the point she’s making, I just hope the fools sending the pics get the point too 🙄😂

Posted

on another site I have a profile for my clip store.   Reading the profile will very quickly tell you I am male and while it is a promo for my store, the profile picture has scenes from 4 clips from 4 very different women.  Most days someone contacts me who clearly hasn't read this profile and there are a lot of.... repeat offenders...  

So, I try to reply most messages for some reason I don't even understand myself.   A hey or hi gets a "Hi?" response.  And yep, 9/10 the follow up response to that is "How are you?" 

I'll reply within this that small talk doesn't interest me, if there's a question or a point in there, spit it out.  And it might be "I just want to chat" and often that is a lie, because what they want is to instigate some form of role play or me give them some talk they can jerk to (I have a gallery full of pictures, jerk to them) 

If they tell me I'm beautiful, I will point out they don't actually know what I look like - as I say, four different women in the profile pic and throughout the gallery it's 20+ women and about 10 men.  In some cases they are messaging purely off the back of *one* picture they've seen in their feed.

When I mention repeat offenders above.  The conversations will often very quickly die - that, I've told them small talk doesn't interest me, that I'm not going to talk fetishes and fantasies with someone i haven't arranged to meet, that if you want to fly over and film then you're responsible for ALL of your own paperwork, if you're UK based then wait for a casting (and if you have little experience you won't get cast, go get experience) whatever - and a few weeks/months they'll be back with the same bullshit.

Sometimes the exact same opening message.

And this is pretty why a lot of women block or ignore.   The "Hey/Hello" messages rarely turn into anything even constructive - I think twice out of hundreds I've replied and that is poor odds.  They just end up in small talk hell or someone wanting a wank fantasy - and, yep, the person comes back weeks later to try to start the same cycle again.

So whacking block/ignore at the time not only saves a very likely wasted time then, but a prospective wasted time in the future.

Posted
3 hours ago, Dustykat said:

If you want I can trade dick pics if you want I think I have approximately  50 so if interested we can trade them like hockey cards or start a competition who has the most original pic. I love the post so true🧚‍♀️

A friend of mine was recently at a girls night in where the hostess had printed off, cut out and laminated all the dick pics she’d ever been sent (and my god there were a lot!). They played a game of Pin the Dick on John. (Inexplicably, she had a life-size cutout of a friend of theirs.) 😂

Posted
Hey, plenty of fish... although I think I prefer birds. Wait now I sound like a pussy. Stupid question but does the pool cue know how to sink the pink?
Burners sound real hot, be careful. Whensday might be better.
Posted
I am a bad culprit for sending the hi or hey how are you messages......I think I've only been block by a couple of people though 🙊. However, I've never sent a dick pic in any message unless it's asked for. (That's not an invitation btw) 🤣🤣
Posted
23 minutes ago, Strix said:

I am a bad culprit for sending the hi or hey how are you messages......

There's stuff where... I've seen both sides of the coin and particularly years ago I've had moments where I've wanted to talk to someone but not entirely sure in myself how to go about it.

One of the problems with a lot of small talk is it can very quickly push the need to hold conversation onto the other person.  So it comes a bit "I want to talk to you, but I'm going to make you do most of the work here" 

I think similarly, when a lot of guys complain about ghosting - I imagine in a lot of cases the recipient either has a moment where the non-response is simply a "I really can't go through this small talk hell" or something like a message I got the other day where my thought was "what do you expect me to do with this information, how do I respond to this?" and the answer is : I don't.

I think sometimes it's often a case of - if you want to talk; what do you want to talk *about* obviously the hope is a few messages will be swapped and you're then "meeting for coffee to see where things go" and then hopefully fucking or in a relationship.  But getting to that coffee is the first step - you can in even just a few lines demonstrate you're interested in the recipient without falling into small talk hell. 

It still isn't guaranteed to "work" - but you know you're not getting a forum post written about you ;) 

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

There's stuff where... I've seen both sides of the coin and particularly years ago I've had moments where I've wanted to talk to someone but not entirely sure in myself how to go about it.

One of the problems with a lot of small talk is it can very quickly push the need to hold conversation onto the other person.  So it comes a bit "I want to talk to you, but I'm going to make you do most of the work here" 

I think similarly, when a lot of guys complain about ghosting - I imagine in a lot of cases the recipient either has a moment where the non-response is simply a "I really can't go through this small talk hell" or something like a message I got the other day where my thought was "what do you expect me to do with this information, how do I respond to this?" and the answer is : I don't.

I think sometimes it's often a case of - if you want to talk; what do you want to talk *about* obviously the hope is a few messages will be swapped and you're then "meeting for coffee to see where things go" and then hopefully fucking or in a relationship.  But getting to that coffee is the first step - you can in even just a few lines demonstrate you're interested in the recipient without falling into small talk hell. 

It still isn't guaranteed to "work" - but you know you're not getting a forum post written about you  

Yea small talk hell is where I end up or at times I seem too ken and get the I'm not so in to you....when all I wanna do is meet see if we have the same connection we have online, in person. Is that a bad thing?

Posted
18 minutes ago, Strix said:

when all I wanna do is meet see if we have the same connection we have online, in person. Is that a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing no - and if there is a connection then there is a chance you will meet.

I think one problem guys sometimes also encounter is confusing "she replies to my messages" to "she feels there is a connection" and the excitement we get when we get a message or a response isn't necessarily the same excitement the other person gets.

So the connection is sometimes onesided and so repeating that in a coffee shop or pub or wherever isn't going to go anywhere either.

Posted
I don't have any issues with holding a decent online conversation but usually get ghosted as soon as I admit the slightest lack of experience, self-doubt or possible imperfection. Because apparently, as a Dom, you are expected to be overconfident, self-centered and never questioning your own actions even tiny little bit. Go figure.
Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

on another site I have a profile for my clip store.   Reading the profile will very quickly tell you I am male and while it is a promo for my store, the profile picture has scenes from 4 clips from 4 very different women.  Most days someone contacts me who clearly hasn't read this profile and there are a lot of.... repeat offenders...  

So, I try to reply most messages for some reason I don't even understand myself.   A hey or hi gets a "Hi?" response.  And yep, 9/10 the follow up response to that is "How are you?" 

I'll reply within this that small talk doesn't interest me, if there's a question or a point in there, spit it out.  And it might be "I just want to chat" and often that is a lie, because what they want is to instigate some form of role play or me give them some talk they can jerk to (I have a gallery full of pictures, jerk to them) 

If they tell me I'm beautiful, I will point out they don't actually know what I look like - as I say, four different women in the profile pic and throughout the gallery it's 20+ women and about 10 men.  In some cases they are messaging purely off the back of *one* picture they've seen in their feed.

When I mention repeat offenders above.  The conversations will often very quickly die - that, I've told them small talk doesn't interest me, that I'm not going to talk fetishes and fantasies with someone i haven't arranged to meet, that if you want to fly over and film then you're responsible for ALL of your own paperwork, if you're UK based then wait for a casting (and if you have little experience you won't get cast, go get experience) whatever - and a few weeks/months they'll be back with the same bullshit.

Sometimes the exact same opening message.

And this is pretty why a lot of women block or ignore.   The "Hey/Hello" messages rarely turn into anything even constructive - I think twice out of hundreds I've replied and that is poor odds.  They just end up in small talk hell or someone wanting a wank fantasy - and, yep, the person comes back weeks later to try to start the same cycle again.

So whacking block/ignore at the time not only saves a very likely wasted time then, but a prospective wasted time in the future.

Exactly this

Posted
3 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

A friend of mine was recently at a girls night in where the hostess had printed off, cut out and laminated all the dick pics she’d ever been sent (and my god there were a lot!). They played a game of Pin the Dick on John. (Inexplicably, she had a life-size cutout of a friend of theirs.) 😂

That's amazing!

Posted
1 hour ago, tallywacker225 said:

My place whenever you're free (I'm very considerate like that) 😏 xx

I just realised you're up north, my car only works in the south, apologies 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

It still isn't guaranteed to "work" - but you know you're not getting a forum post written about you  

And yet, when someone suggests that they'd like to chat and you ask, what would you like to chat about....tumbleweeds
Because they've seen a picture and there's only so much conversation they can muster over it

Posted
25 minutes ago, LustAndLogic said:
I don't have any issues with holding a decent online conversation but usually get ghosted as soon as I admit the slightest lack of experience, self-doubt or possible imperfection. Because apparently, as a Dom, you are expected to be overconfident, self-centered and never questioning your own actions even tiny little bit. Go figure.

Huh? That's not every s-types dream? A D-type whose unfaltering, non questioning? I got it wrong!!

Posted
17 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Huh? That's not every s-types dream? A D-type whose unfaltering, non questioning? I got it wrong!!

How can you trust someone when they bullshit you from the beginning? Anyway, I've learned my lesson.

Posted
43 minutes ago, LustAndLogic said:

The ability of a Dom to question themselves is a positive in my book. You never know it all. You never stop learning and every relationship is different so, at the start of each one, we’re all inexperienced in it.