Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
The unsolicited pics do count as harassment!! And is taking to far! I don’t send pics personally until I’m in a relationship, I was talking about greetings and greetings alone however and I also never mentioned more than one message I simply stated everyone should be greeted! And it is wrong to treat people badly!
Posted
10-20 minutes is a bit much but a simple thank you for reaching out but… is nice.
Posted
1 minute ago, angry_g said:
10-20 minutes is a bit much but a simple thank you for reaching out but… is nice.

Yes, it can be nice, however trying to respond to 20-30 people as some has mentioned, it gets old and is more than likely unwanted if there is no response.

Posted
I’m not that popular I guess.😂😂😂
Posted
7 minutes ago, Geminijack said:
The unsolicited pics do count as harassment!! And is taking to far! I don’t send pics personally until I’m in a relationship, I was talking about greetings and greetings alone however and I also never mentioned more than one message I simply stated everyone should be greeted! And it is wrong to treat people badly!

And we’re trying to explain why we don’t always greet back, but you don’t seem to be grasping what any of these women are saying about their experiences.

Posted
1 minute ago, MissTakenDeep said:

And we’re trying to explain why we don’t always greet back, but you don’t seem to be grasping what any of these women are saying about their experiences.

Just take a week off to respond to every message you've ever received, how hard is that? 🙄 *Sarcasm*

Posted
4 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

I give up. No point talking to a brick wall

Posted
1 minute ago, Lady_Char said:

I give up. No point talking to a brick wall

I feel like this kind of discussion would be better with some alcohol.

Posted
I don’t persist if ignored or rejected, nor do I send unsolicited dick pics. I have no problem with getting ignored or rejected and I generally reach out because I find someone interesting with special attributes after reading their profile. I’ve met some amazing people here and am always on the lookout for fun loving, like minded folks who are here for the same reason.
Posted
2 minutes ago, angry_g said:
I don’t persist if ignored or rejected, nor do I send unsolicited dick pics. I have no problem with getting ignored or rejected and I generally reach out because I find someone interesting with special attributes after reading their profile. I’ve met some amazing people here and am always on the lookout for fun loving, like minded folks who are here for the same reason.

So if there's something in the profile that interests you, you probably say more than just "hi," "hello," or "hey," the post specifically talked about the generic "hey you" but could also include the copy and paste stuff people send to everyone. This isn't really talking about a well thought out message, however the concept still applies.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Geminijack said:

If a woman gets a message and responds to it knowing she is not interested she opens herself up to other messages from this person. On this site if she does not respond she can not get a second message from that person.

Posted
1 minute ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

If a woman gets a message and responds to it knowing she is not interested she opens herself up to other messages from this person. On this site if she does not respond she can not get a second message from that person.

This has been explained MULTIPLE times 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks for trying though 😂❤️

Posted
I have decided to take all that's everyone has said. I will be as respectful as I have since joining the app. I will message better than I usually do by discussing more of what we may have an interest for and see where that takes me. If she doesn't reply to my first message then I will take that as not interested in getting to know me as a person, and move on.
Posted
1 minute ago, Mrgoodtime124 said:

As long as the message is still open, you can send multiple messages to someone. I have sent multiple messages (2+) while correcting my grammar.

Posted
Oh, I only send messages with intent and forethought. At least I think I do. I know I’ve never sent one that said hey or hi or hello. 😂
Posted
2 minutes ago, angry_g said:
Oh, I only send messages with intent and forethought. At least I think I do. I know I’ve never sent one that said hey or hi or hello. 😂

I know I've done same but now will attempt to put more into messages I may send

Posted
I honestly want to meet people. Get to know them even if on a superficial level because I find the person to be someone I would sincerely like to get to know.
Posted
It's just common courtesy, don't send pictures unless it's agreed upon, don't message multiple times to someone without a genuine response (regardless of the site), and try to be creative in your message as it sounds like some people get "hey" messages way too often without a complete thought.
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, angry_g said:

No you haven't been disrespect and I did answer you and You were very respectful 🧚‍♀️

Edited by Dustykat
Posted
I love meeting and getting to know people here. I’ve me awesome people from literally all over the world. It’s fantastic!!!
Posted
7 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

This has been explained MULTIPLE times 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks for trying though 😂❤️

But this time it's from a man. Maybe that will help???

Posted
Yes you did Dustykat. Thank you. I still think you’re amazing 😊🌹