Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
38 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And yet, when someone suggests that they'd like to chat and you ask, what would you like to chat about....tumbleweeds
Because they've seen a picture and there's only so much conversation they can muster over it

It would take my time to find the thread - but yep, I did the "OK, chat about what?" and got a reply of "my service to you" and I can't remember how this played out but whenever someone does message me on that account and asks about serving : "this is a promo account for a clip store, the best way to serve is to buy clips" 

and like, then suddenly they're skint.  Like, OK.  My cheapest clip is like $2.99 - if buying that is a problem then how were they going to afford the transport costs to meet me?

I did ask that once and got, "Don't worry about me, Miss, I've got a bus pass" - which is cute, I guess I'm hosting and paying the dungeon hire then?

Posted
6 minutes ago, DaveRos89 said:
Try showing some respect

Absolutely. The individuals with the mindset detailed within the OP should try showing some respect. I agree. Thank you

Posted
Getting back to “dick pics”, why are they so offensive and kitty pic widely accepted by all genders? No one has ever explained that to me, nor have I ever asked the question. I’ve always just accepted sending unsolicited “dick pics” as disrespectful and alway wrong and never do. However kitty pics are always sent freely at the will of her owner and to my knowledge, always appreciated.

After getting to know someone in a sexual way, my “dick pics” are greatly appreciated solicited or not. So it seems clear to me that straight women do appreciate them. Why then is it that penis is rude but vagina is an acceptable turn on? Help me understand please.
Posted
2 minutes ago, angry_g said:
Getting back to “dick pics”, why are they so offensive and kitty pic widely accepted by all genders? No one has ever explained that to me, nor have I ever asked the question. I’ve always just accepted sending unsolicited “dick pics” as disrespectful and alway wrong and never do. However kitty pics are always sent freely at the will of her owner and to my knowledge, always appreciated.

After getting to know someone in a sexual way, my “dick pics” are greatly appreciated solicited or not. So it seems clear to me that straight women do appreciate them. Why then is it that penis is rude but vagina is an acceptable turn on? Help me understand please.

Well, personally in not sending my girl parts out to random people. And again, I don't want to see random dick. What, exactly, is it supposed to do for the recipient?

I guess you could go down the men are more visual and blah blah blah ... but really it's just rude to send your dick to a woman who didn't ask for it. If you don't understand why there's disparity between genders given the history of female repression, I can't help you.

Posted
I understand that you don’t send yours out to random guys Char just as I don’t to random women but there are plenty that do. You make a great point about disparity. But I don’t think it’s just a men are more visual thing. Are you offended by an unsolicited kitty pic? Do you consider those rude? While this platform is an open forum for many things from poetry to kinky munches and dungeons but the overriding conceptual idea for its existence is that it is a place where your kinks and your sexual differences are celebrated, not shun. Disparity not withstanding I think that we shouldn’t be made to feel like less than gentlemen for being proud of our most intimate of body parts. That said, I guess everyone should ask if they can send someone a pic of there private parts before they do, women included. However being offended and shaming because of a proud presentation of same? IDK. I guess I don’t think anything about the human anatomy is offensive. That’s just me.

Don’t get me wrong Char, I’m not defending anything here and totally understand and respect your position on historical repression but this platform is far from the workplace or “real world”. It’s supposed to be fun. Just my thoughts. Please don’t hate me for it.🌹🌹🌹
Posted
I don't want to see any pics from people I am not playing with other than a smiling *clothed* selfie as a hello. Having risque pics up on your profile is one thing - I have plenty - but sending them privately to someone you don't know is something else entirely. There are different boundaries in private correspondence and I think sending unasked for sexual pics shows a lack of respect. That's not a good start off the bat for me.
Posted

I don't know why the straw argument of "unsolicited pussy pics" - you know... in all my years of being on the internet no lady has ever sent me unsolicited pictures of... well... herself.

This often gets brought up as a straw argument. 

Mind, ladies, if you are going to send anything unsolicited - I prefer face or feet 

MissTakenDeep
Posted
12 minutes ago, angry_g said:
I understand that you don’t send yours out to random guys Char just as I don’t to random women but there are plenty that do. You make a great point about disparity. But I don’t think it’s just a men are more visual thing. Are you offended by an unsolicited kitty pic? Do you consider those rude? While this platform is an open forum for many things from poetry to kinky munches and dungeons but the overriding conceptual idea for its existence is that it is a place where your kinks and your sexual differences are celebrated, not shun. Disparity not withstanding I think that we shouldn’t be made to feel like less than gentlemen for being proud of our most intimate of body parts. That said, I guess everyone should ask if they can send someone a pic of there private parts before they do, women included. However being offended and shaming because of a proud presentation of same? IDK. I guess I don’t think anything about the human anatomy is offensive. That’s just me.

Don’t get me wrong Char, I’m not defending anything here and totally understand and respect your position on historical repression but this platform is far from the workplace or “real world”. It’s supposed to be fun. Just my thoughts. Please don’t hate me for it.🌹🌹🌹

Yeah, Got to say I HEAVILY agree with Lady Char here… unsolicited GENITAL pics are never welcomed in my dms, from any gender and I’d never send private pictures of myself without checking the person I’m talking to wants to see them. If you’re proud, say so and ask for consent first. It’s not difficult to do, for any gender 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
I’m with you there. My initial point was why, in general, is it considered way actually discussing offensive for men to do it? And erotic if women do? I think you may have answered that to a certain extent.
Posted
I’m in total agreement with You and Char, who I greatly admire, I’m just sayin it’s “generally” looked upon differently depending on the gender.
Posted
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think so.
Posted
17 minutes ago, angry_g said:

Quite frankly I don't want to see anyones genitalia in my inbox. There's a whole load of steps before I have any intention/wish of seeing a dick.
I don't subscribe to the 'men are more visual' viewpoint either, in fact, I think it's a load of bollocks (pun intended). I for one can certainly be appreciative of a pic that's well taken. Genitals excluded.
I question what makes people 'proud' of what's between their legs. Most of us were born with what we have and, without surgical intervention, little we can do about it. So 'proud' is an interesting adjective to use. Though, given that some will send one after being ignored, perhaps they are proud of it/think it will elicit a response from the receiver. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
I'm not suggesting that we 'shun' anything, more that, if kink is about anything it's about consent first and foremost. Did I ask to see your dick in my inbox? No. So why is it there?
It's not the pic thats offensive (although it might be) but the behaviour more so . To reiterate, England are soon to implement legislation which will see sending unsolicited dick pics as against the law. Maybe question the why's and what for's of that decision making?
Lastly, anytime I've asked someone why they sent me a dick pic, they've had no response. They literally couldn't give one reason, good or otherwise. Obviously a lie but, for anyone who does it, have a reason, behind any behaviour is intent. Think about what you are wanting to achieve from any message, not just an unsolicited dick pic.

MissTakenDeep
Posted
10 minutes ago, angry_g said:
I’m in total agreement with You and Char, who I greatly admire, I’m just sayin it’s “generally” looked upon differently depending on the gender.

I’d like to know where you get the idea it’s generally acceptable for women to do it? Accepted by who?

Posted
Dick pics???? Pics of nixon ya lost me but then again not hard grumble Grumble apathetic ***y planet
Posted
Obviously not by you MTD, but plenty of others. Shall we take a poll?
Posted
13 minutes ago, keil-long said:
Dick pics???? Pics of nixon ya lost me but then again not hard grumble Grumble apathetic ***y planet

Was he a dick? I don't know but he's also not in my inbox 🤷‍♀️

MissTakenDeep
Posted
9 minutes ago, angry_g said:

I think maybe we should, from reading this whole thread, I get the impression it’s only you that has brought kitty pics into the conversation and nobody else has been sent unsolicited kitty pics or sent one themselves?

Posted
13 minutes ago, angry_g said:

Go for it. Mark me on the side which says it's unacceptable.

Posted
No one on this thread but I’ve gotten plenty MYD
MissTakenDeep
Posted
35 minutes ago, angry_g said:
No one on this thread but I’ve gotten plenty MYD

You’ve received how many kitty pics without prior conversation? I’ve genuinely never met any women on here that have sent kitty pics I haven’t asked for 👀👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
Not without some chatting MTD. I’m not that physically desirable that I have women lining up to send me kitty pics but after brief conversations? I can’t tell you how many but definitely more than 10
MissTakenDeep
Posted
That surprises me tbh, I’ve honestly never known a woman to send a kitty pic without sexual conversation first..maybe see what the poll says 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Posted
13 minutes ago, angry_g said:
Not without some chatting MTD. I’m not that physically desirable that I have women lining up to send me kitty pics but after brief conversations? I can’t tell you how many but definitely more than 10

I think context is important, theres been conversation before receipt but have you/they discussed it or have they just been sent?

Posted
Most Women are mainly just judging a book by the covers, because they lack the intellect and are incapable of getting to know the person you are! Hence why all there relationships go to shit most of the time!