Y U Block Me?

CopperKnob

Posted
6 minutes ago, Jimknu said:

Is this going to stop every single "guilty" person from continuing? Absolutely not, but overall, a mind opener to some who have done so in the past and may change.

Absolutely

I tell you - every now and then there's a thread and someone will say "oh, it's a shame the people who need to read this won't read or learn" - but they will and do.

Obviously there are people who will never change their negative habits until they either get lucky or give up, often bitterly.   But, like, every 'good' person has learnt from somewhere.  

MissTakenDeep
Posted
26 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I had no idea that there were educational establishments teaching actual lessons in such entitlement... or did you manage to come to this conclusion all by yourself?

Certainly every creep, stalker, weirdo and worse will be relieved to learn that they can now approach any stranger they want, wherever they desire, for whatever reason they wish, and if the object of their attention does not take the time to "get to know them" then it is said target who is at fault.

Because they’re unintelligent 🙄

Posted
2 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

Because they’re unintelligent 🙄

I wouldn't say unintelligent, it's more along the lines of ignorance. They know what they're doing isn't working, and yet refuse to change how they communicate.

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Absolutely

I tell you - every now and then there's a thread and someone will say "oh, it's a shame the people who need to read this won't read or learn" - but they will and do.

Obviously there are people who will never change their negative habits until they either get lucky or give up, often bitterly.   But, like, every 'good' person has learnt from somewhere.  

You are correct, it's sad cause those guys in general are here for a quick fix. And will not read anything  we post or try to learn anything in our community 🧚‍♀️

MissTakenDeep
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jimknu said:

I wouldn't say unintelligent, it's more along the lines of ignorance. They know what they're doing isn't working, and yet refuse to change how they communicate.

I was referencing his earlier quote about how ‘most women’ don’t have the intelligence to get to know someone and base it all off looks. But yes, I agree what you’re saying about the men in question is ignorance.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

You are correct, it's sad cause those guys in general are here for a quick fix. And will not read anything  we post or try to learn anything in our community 🧚‍♀️

it's true - the thing is as well : as annoying as they are... at the end of the day, we could 5 years from now look at all the positive experiences they've had and they've given up - maybe got lucky a little at best - or come back every 6-12 months to "give this another go" but they end up just shorting themselves.

Posted
9 minutes ago, MissTakenDeep said:

I was referencing his earlier quote about how ‘most women’ don’t have the intelligence to get to know someone and base it all off looks. But yes, I agree what you’re saying about the men in question is ignorance.

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that one, my apologies. I was talking about certain people as a whole.

Posted
16 minutes ago, Jimknu said:

They’re socially unintelligent or ignorant. They’ve never learned common etiquete and don’t have the empathy to calibrate to an interaction with another human being. Some people are really sheltered and didn’t learn how to human, or socialize rather.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I have had a lot to catch up - I went for some food and come back to 50+ new posts in this thread.

But, honestly.  

I know it's frustrating - you reach out to someone and think they're a potential match and get left on read or get the "not interested" button pressed - and it sucks but... that's the response.

There might be a whole bunch of things hanging off that no response (the old "I must reply late when i have time" and then not happens a lot) 

But there is the problem sometimes that no replying annoys some, hitting 'no thanks' annoys some, replying 'I'm not interested' annoys some - and no matter what response the person does to people they're not interested in someone will bitch and moan about it.

You’re right, rejection sucks. Especially if they decline in a nasty way. You can just not reply to someone, or you can slam them down hard. The “no thanks & hide” feature I’d say hurts more to see then just no reply. People are also entitled and feel like if they get left on seen and seen no response it’s rude and that they are due at least a response out of “common respect” even though the person being courted is under no obligation to respond whatsoever. I think like you said people just get annoyed and butt hurt. It does suck to see a “no not interested “ or “I’d never date someone like you” etc, but a no is a no and you have to respect that either way.

Posted
6 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:

They’re socially unintelligent or ignorant. They’ve never learned common etiquete and don’t have the empathy to calibrate to an interaction with another human being. Some people are really sheltered and didn’t learn how to human, or socialize rather.

I firmly agree, however I was using ignorant as a better term because there is a lack of knowledge and instead of even making an attempt to learn and change their needy ways, they continue doing the same stuff.

Posted
51 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I had no idea that there were educational establishments teaching actual lessons in such entitlement... or did you manage to come to this conclusion all by yourself?

Certainly every creep, stalker, weirdo and worse will be relieved to learn that they can now approach any stranger they want, wherever they desire, for whatever reason they wish, and if the object of their attention does not take the time to "get to know them" then it is said target who is at fault.

Bro you really do have no idea… yes there are legit coaches that teach mostly men how to socialize properly. Men who grew up as nerds or socially awkward, sheltered, not much friends growing up they lack social awareness and they have to be taught. Things like reading a woman’s social cues, not being needy and desperate or creepy. I think for the most part most men just want to get laid but are horrible at interacting with the opposite sex. Especially men who are more on the logic thinking side and who can understand someone who responds more from an emotion (way I feel) standpoint. Many men have to be taught and there are more and more coaches, schools and courses on this very topic. Since it’s obviously very needed right now.

Posted
2 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:

You can just not reply to someone, or you can slam them down hard. The “no thanks & hide” feature I’d say hurts more to see then just no reply. People are also entitled and feel like if they get left on seen and seen no response it’s rude and that they are due at least a response out of “common respect” even though the person being courted is under no obligation to respond whatsoever.

Yeah that's what I mean.  Some people would prefer one thing or another - like - there lacks the psychic ability to know "which option of being not interested is the one that is kindest to them and least likely to get me backlash?" 

Posted
53 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Bro you really do have no idea… yes there are legit coaches that teach mostly men how to socialize properly. Men who grew up as nerds or socially awkward, sheltered, not much friends growing up they lack social awareness and they have to be taught. Things like reading a woman’s social cues, not being needy and desperate or creepy. I think for the most part most men just want to get laid but are horrible at interacting with the opposite sex. Especially men who are more on the logic thinking side and who can’t understand someone who responds more from an emotion (way I feel) standpoint. Many men have to be taught and there are more and more coaches, schools and courses on this very topic. Since it’s obviously very needed right now.

Posted
3 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:

Bro you really do have no idea… yes there are legit coaches that teach mostly men how to socialize properly. Men who grew up as nerds or socially awkward, sheltered, not much friends growing up they lack social awareness and they have to be taught. Things like reading a woman’s social cues, not being needy and desperate or creepy. I think for the most part most men just want to get laid but are horrible at interacting with the opposite sex. Especially men who are more on the logic thinking side and who can understand someone who responds more from an emotion (way I feel) standpoint. Many men have to be taught and there are more and more coaches, schools and courses on this very topic. Since it’s obviously very needed right now.

Aranhis' comment was sarcasm 😉

MissTakenDeep
Posted
6 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:

Bro you really do have no idea… yes there are legit coaches that teach mostly men how to socialize properly. Men who grew up as nerds or socially awkward, sheltered, not much friends growing up they lack social awareness and they have to be taught. Things like reading a woman’s social cues, not being needy and desperate or creepy. I think for the most part most men just want to get laid but are horrible at interacting with the opposite sex. Especially men who are more on the logic thinking side and who can’t understand someone who responds more from an emotion (way I feel) standpoint. Many men have to be taught and there are more and more coaches, schools and courses on this very topic. Since it’s obviously very needed right now.

He was definitely being sarcastic, you’d have to read through the whole thread to see it.

MissTakenDeep
Posted
17 minutes ago, Jimknu said:

Oh, you're right, I forgot about that one, my apologies. I was talking about certain people as a whole.

No need to apologise, just clarifying what I meant 😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Aranhis' comment was sarcasm 😉

Ok got it no problem. See? I need training on reading cues too : P haha things fly by my head all the time

Posted
41 minutes ago, InfinitewavesXTC said:

Ok got it no problem. See? I need training on reading cues too : P haha things fly by my head all the time

It's easily done, we all do sometimes and when you've only got text in front of you it can be blummin' hard 😆

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I just realised you're up north, my car only works in the south, apologies 😂

That is rather peculiar, so perhaps your car stops dead at the watford gap? 😉 ... the North is lovely, you should visit sometime.  No problem, I understand the difficulty with distance (and the fact I'm a complete stranger amd could be crazy), tis a shame, I think we could have a lot of fun 😋 + I think you're very attractive, and seem intelligent and funny to boot ... out of curiosity, do you actually fantasise about a copper (metallic) phallus or is it just that you'd like a policeman's dick? ("copperknob") 😅 xxx

Edited by tallywacker225
Posted
@eyemblacksheep... you said they comeback 6-12 months. Almost correct! He came back at 5 months.😅 Blocked!
Posted
20 minutes ago, kiseu said:

@eyemblacksheep... you said they comeback 6-12 months. Almost correct! He came back at 5 months.😅 Blocked!

haha

but yep - you'll see on one site or another "giving this another go" and obviously they've been absent many months and you can see post history either side - and it's like, you only placed some half arsed classified and message people cold - you NEVER 'give it a go' haha - and now are back to do the same thing and wondering why it will not work

• 1 year later...
Posted
I had a funny one. I received a notification that someone commented on one of my short stories, and it was a really positive post (cool right). I went to check out their profile and poof ( this user blocked you). Lol
Posted
On 3/27/2022 at 2:03 AM, Char__ said:

Hey. Wyd? Ur pics look hot.

On 3/27/2022 at 7:57 AM, Italianstyle said:

You right , many women block me after I said hello , or maybe “ I’d like chat with you “
Is nonsense