DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
39 minutes ago, NovaQuinn said:

I am struggling to find it

When you join the site you have to change & tweak things to set it up how you like, some of these changes can be specific but others are quite General

Posted
47 minutes ago, NovaQuinn said:
I am struggling to find it

Where do you keep all your ———— for login?

Posted
Hey there everyone. I could use help for #6
Posted
42 minutes ago, Cerebral_Dom said:
Hey there everyone. I could use help for #6

I tried sending you a message but your message filters are preventing me. If you message me first I'll be able to reply.

Posted

Everything has got one, your credit card, your bank account, your phone hopefully, you can change this as often as you like, but it needs to stay secret

MasterScorpio
Posted
#8 game show originally hosted by Allen Ludden
Posted

Clue # 8 - Grid # 14 - Often contains letters, numbers, capitals and special characters

Posted
I'm still stuck on 7🥲. I did find it on the website. But when I click on it, it sends me to this post. But when I tey it on the app, it won't appear where it's supposed to, so I can click on it. HELP🙃🥲😂
Posted
If you ever get hacked online it's the 1st thing you do.x
Posted
26 minutes ago, MelaninGoddesss said:

I'm still stuck on 7🥲. I did find it on the website. But when I click on it, it sends me to this post. But when I tey it on the app, it won't appear where it's supposed to, so I can click on it. HELP🙃🥲😂

Have sent you a message, will try and help you out 

Posted
47 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message, will try and help you out 

Thank you!

Posted
16 minutes ago, Cerebral_Dom said:

Is there a list of the clues somewhere?

There isn't a list of clues but if you access the site via your browser and type in www.fetish.com you can access the quick link glossary guide at the top of this forum page.  Unfortunately its only available via the website and not the FET APP but it will give you a direct link to each days clues so far.  

Posted
Clue#9: when you are in the mood for a quickie, go here.
Posted
Day #9 Clue # 9 - Grid # 4 - Need a quick fix? Set your criteria and away you go
SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue #9 You may need to adjust your settings for this quickie 

Posted

Clue # 9 - Grid # 4 - Speed is the name of the game, but you need to set it up right first.

Posted
Day#9 time for a quickie?? Filter me this 😜
Posted

9, was a little tricky at first, 

adjustments are the clue to this quickie 😉