Single or taken?

Posted
It doesn’t matter .. has long has he sees what he needs
He should not wait for another to ask
Posted
On 4/5/2022 at 11:47 PM, NCPlaytime said:

The question never implied he’s cheating. Taken can mean many things. If taken but they play (single or together) then y’all got your panties in a twist over nothing. In such cases we prefer taken (married) because they come with much less baggage and aren’t nearly as needy/clingy.
Cheating men are assholes and shouldn’t be played with, at all, out of self respect mainly.

While I agree with some of what you say, I wanted to correct you, out of place or not. 

"Cheating *people* are assholes and shouldn't be played with, at all, out of self respect mainly."

Posted
And thats the problem they lack self respect and respect for others. Man without respect has no chance with me no matter his looks, size of penis, ***, education etc.
Posted
I have been in a sex deprived and restricted marriage, never chested. I have known people in marriages that had not had sex in more than 14 years, and everything in between. I have learned cheating is not always black and white and judgment is not for me to put on anyone.
Do your best to find someone who is single, home wrecking is horrible. If you are so sadistic that getting off on that shit is your thing you probably have so many issues that I would want to avoid you at all costs.
With that said if you are not feeling fulfilled in your marriage and will not break it off, we'll, you only have one life and I get that, but be prepared for the consequences
Posted
9 hours ago, AdventureDom99 said:
I have been in a sex deprived and restricted marriage, never chested. I have known people in marriages that had not had sex in more than 14 years, and everything in between. I have learned cheating is not always black and white and judgment is not for me to put on anyone.
Do your best to find someone who is single, home wrecking is horrible. If you are so sadistic that getting off on that shit is your thing you probably have so many issues that I would want to avoid you at all costs.
With that said if you are not feeling fulfilled in your marriage and will not break it off, we'll, you only have one life and I get that, but be prepared for the consequences

Well said. Tipping my hat to u from here in TX

Posted
Single. I don’t play with taken men because happily and openly married or unhappily married, it can get too messy. The secret meets and planning then cancelling…. Just too messy and complicated.
Posted
Single and ready for kinky fun
Posted

@Cxxx... I agree with you, but reality is most cheaters lie. This is not just my experiences, but stories from others. It is not just dishonesty, but they play games. A wise person pointed out "By the act of cheating is a sign most likely they will play games as well". Alot of these cheaters have children. Children are not stupid. They can figure things out. I have learned to stay away.

Posted
I’d rather play with a couple… that way you know if he’s taken.. she’s good with it.
Posted
Honesty is always best! Saves trouble later on
Posted
Well, my App went funky on me. I can only see taken men on Newsfeed, and stuck until I get help from Support.😂