Newbie sub , with lots of questions

we****

Posted
So I had my first experience with being tied up recently , how do I find a munch? Would that be a good general place to explore more ? I know I have to be careful with who I trust . Send tips please
Posted

Check out fetlife and look for munches in your area on there. They are a great place to network for sure.

Posted
Be up front with your expectations and your limitations. Do your own study and search but be careful about how you hold others to those standards, because everybody's dealing with their own shit. If you really want to have good experiences for yourself you've got to put in the extra effort and not so much depend upon the efforts of others. Having some flexibility about how your desires are fulfilled helps, too.
Posted
Hello this is a very friendly community and you'll find it probably 90% of the people here will be more than happy to answer any questions you have help you in any way they can as far as who do you trust that's a tough one I mean if I had to pick people to trust it would be people that have been around on the site for long periods of time they post a lot of things they have a large amount of friends they know people people have been in this lifestyle a long time and won't lead you down the wrong path of the wrong direction for the wrong reasons and Munchies are good place to me people get to know people ask questions
Posted
There are some good classes and the sort of folks who teach and attend consent classes are likely to care more about consent than folks who don't.
CSPC virtual munch is today at 8pm?
Posted
Check out fetlife. I know there are event lists there that include the munches
Posted
Definitely fet life it’s where I found my first dungeon!
Posted
@trippiehippie I was a member on fet life for a long time met a lot of very cool people and they had alot of party's and munches and club events to go to at the time I was living in Rhode Island and there was a ton of stuff to do down there for him having trouble finding stuff around me is not much to do around here involving this lifestyle that you don't have to drive a hundred or so miles away I'm in Norfolk Virginia if anybody else is reading this has any information about munchies or club events or even lifestyle parties get togethers I would appreciate some info cuz I'm new around here to this area
Posted
Fetlife is definitely helpful for finding munches
Posted
Fetlife, obviously.
Once you know people, you can talk to friends, people who are not to be played with tend to be known in the community.
My local groups keep a “No” list of people who are not allowed to events etc, they won’t give you the list, but they will confirm if somebody is on it.

My personal opinion is that 99% of people you meet will be wonderful, the issue is that 1%, so be safe. 😊
Posted
I’m new and asking the same question…safety and communication is key !