any success stories on here?

ma****

Posted
can’t seem to find anyone fun on here. is it dead or am i just not catching the fish?
Posted

It’s dead. This app is a f**king joke

Posted
I personally have met a several people and made some very good friends. It does take time though and given the ratio of women to men (c. 10:1 I’m led to believe) I think it can take longer for men to establish connections, outside some of the findoms Dagothdecker has referred to.
Posted
@newtothis65 I believe they were scammers with pics of women and a script. Also just plain old prostitutes. I lost 100$ before I wisened up and now I see that most of the people that contact me have their accounts taken away within a week
Posted

this is a topic that comes up now and then and there's some folk I hope are still on the site cos there are some wonderful success stories.

But, and why things sometimes get blinkered, I know many success stories from here where the user(s) then left the site as obviously they had met someone and, particularly in the F case, writing "I have a partner I'm not looking" all over their profile wasn't enough to stop message barages.

For me - indirect success - I've not messaged anyone going "you seem nice" and we ended up doing something (but then, I've not messaged anyone first for 2 years and I was going to meet that person but life got in the way.  Some pandemic or something) but I have certainly done plenty of play or other meetings in the past however many years - a lot through passive connections and being 'known'

Posted
Taking a quick look at your profile, I'd suggest part of the issue could be your sparse information. You only signed up 4 months ago, but have taken time away, as is everyone's right, posted one picture and a maximum of 3 lines of 'information' which, to be honest, isn't very informative.
When someone messages another, as seems to be your approach, the first thing they usually do is check out your profile. If there isn't much to go on, ie, likes, dislikes, kinks, etc, they will pass you by.
Maybe try adding more pictures, get involved in forum conversations, fill out your profile some more.
I have had conversations with lots on here, and made some good friends, some of whom I speak to away from here.
It's all about what you put in. The more you put in, the more you will get out.
Posted
Yep the site defo works if one is respectful, polite and most importantly patient. Although I'm now with someone I've known years who wasnt on site I've met a few from here, some led somewhere some didnt........but again patience is key.
Posted
Depends how you measure "success" really OP - if you determine it by the number of hook ups you get, or replies to messages blindly sent to people you don't know - then you're likely to be disappointed.
If you take the view that you use the site to get involved in the forums and chat rooms and to learn etc, and that meeting someone is a secondary pleasant bonus to that, then your view of whether your membership is successful may be somewhat different.
The trouble is too many guys (and it is mainly men) see sites like this as being a means to free and easy sex, when that is far from the case, and when they find out it isn't blame the site and other members for their lack of "success" rather than looking closer to home for the actual reasons.
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

If you take the view that you use the site to get involved in the forums and chat rooms and to learn etc, and that meeting someone is a secondary pleasant bonus to that, then your view of whether your membership is successful may be somewhat different.

I feel this is a good point.

If your only goal is to meet someone then everything hinges on that.

If you meet someone or do something elsewhere using knowledged learnt from sites like this, is that also a success?

Posted
Yes. I've met a wonderful Domme and we're together for almost 6 months now. We see each other as often as our busy lives allow.
Posted
"catching the fish"? I suspect that's your problem right there.........
Posted
I met one, and plan meeting up soonish this month, May the *** be with you
BadDesires
Posted
There is certainly an active community here aswell as a wealth of valuable information. You just need to be patient, try not to *** anything and eventually you will pickup the secret handshake.
Posted
While I've had no luck yet, I believe at least some of my problem is learning to navigate the site. I have been contacted by a few scammers but, at this point in my life, they're easy to spot. Good luck 👍
DaddyDominant89
Posted

At the end of the day…. I tend to think a lot of people expect to come here and have there fantasies played out…. In any bdsm or fetish lifestyle… trust and connection is a must! You can’t expect people to open up and at the end of the day your not going to be everyone’s cup of tea… personally I think this site is to meet like minded people who like sex but life doesn’t revolve around this. People still have to adult so it depends what your expectations are from this site… you will receive back the effort you put in.

Posted
It can be a source of community if you’re patient, respectful and consistent.
Posted
23 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:
Taking a quick look at your profile, I'd suggest part of the issue could be your sparse information. You only signed up 4 months ago, but have taken time away, as is everyone's right, posted one picture and a maximum of 3 lines of 'information' which, to be honest, isn't very informative.
When someone messages another, as seems to be your approach, the first thing they usually do is check out your profile. If there isn't much to go on, ie, likes, dislikes, kinks, etc, they will pass you by.
Maybe try adding more pictures, get involved in forum conversations, fill out your profile some more.
I have had conversations with lots on here, and made some good friends, some of whom I speak to away from here.
It's all about what you put in. The more you put in, the more you will get out.

I'd second that. My most favourite playmate was harvested from this site! 😍 and we have a wonderful time. As for this app, I think its strength is in community. It has its little bugs but then they all do. I am sorry for the sea of findom out there. Every sub of mine says they have problems with this and it's a shame that we live in a world where women want to or need to earn this way. But hey, when employment is tough and women don't get equal pay I can see how findom is an area a woman can excel. Sad. I've made loads of connections here but have very little real world time to give and mostly while people have all the best intentions adulting gets in the way for all of us. If you're not interested so much in community and networking there's also KinkD and Pure. But that last one men have to pay and I doubt will be any different from any other platform. Sexism working in reverse there! Sorry you're finding it hard but don't give up, just see it as an avenue and try others as well. I met my first sub on bumble and all he had on his profile was 'not vanilla'... now I'm happy in my Domme identity and have dived right in! But I never would have come to kink sites before that, although I can see now I've been kinky all my life and didn't know it.

Posted

I think there's two underappreciates traits in kink and finding partners.

The first is patience.
That it is going to take time to get the desired results.  I get the frustrations of "how long" - like, how long must I be on a site to be noticed, or how many people do I need to message to at least get a reply, let alone meet for a drink.  But patience is important.
If say, you messaged someone tomorrow and got a reply that was "So I'm going to be in place x on day y - why not pop over and say 'hi'" and you did and you got on really well and decided you might play together - this also is unlikely to be a quick thing. You might need to discuss what you will do, buy/rent what you need for the mutually agreed play and learn how to do things safely.
Otherwise you end up rushing into a scene recklessly and as well as the danger to the other person there's still just a case that they don't enjoy the experience and don't wish to do it again.

The second is initiative.
Imagine you put a computer game in to install and it flashes up it will take 2 hours and recommends you read the manual before starting.  I mean, you have 2 hours.  You decide not to and then return 2 hours later and either it's too hard or you miss key parts or whatever you were supposed to read.  Slightly bad example as games these days kinda have an in game tutorial that prompts you as you go.
But, again, you end up meeting someone and you said you were a Dominant or a sub or whatever and it's very clear from the conversation that you lack real skills or understanding and their response might be a little "you've been on these websites for however long and all you did was message people until you got a response? You took no effort to learning or initiative?"

But this kinda is also the problem that a lot of guys repeat the same things hoping for a result rather than taking time out to learn and shape themselves.

Posted
Well.. it’s not a pick your f*ck for the night kinda app.
Posted
So far I have gotten a LOT of dommes soliciting without reading that I am in fact a Dom and not interested, but thank you. It sort of feels like all lions here no gazelles? Could be wrong.
Posted
1 hour ago, NassiericDreams said:
So far I have gotten a LOT of dommes soliciting without reading that I am in fact a Dom and not interested, but thank you. It sort of feels like all lions here no gazelles? Could be wrong.

One of the steps these scammers have a sub take is to delete their account