Anal?

ma****

Posted
What are your thoughts on it? I’ve never done it but want to try
Posted
It's not for everyone, some people love it, others either try it and don't like it or are unwilling to try it, so it should never be expected from a partner.

It can be a very intense feeling being taken there - and for the giver feels a lot tighter than vaginal sex.
The key for both giver and receiver is plenty of lube and going very slowly and *always* at the pace of the receiver - some people like to be built up to it with fingers or toys first too.
Personally I enjoy it, and probably taking more than giving, regardless of whether it's the real thing or with a strap-on/toy.
Posted
For your first time, use plenty of lube and lots of patience. Start with toys / fingers to relax the muscles first
Posted
Pretty much what's already been said, very slowly with lots of patience and alot of lube an if *** crosses over from enjoyable *** to horrible *** for god sake stop could really get hurt and emotionally with your partner
Nylon-Nellie
Posted
Try some anal toys and see how you fair? Not so much butt plugs but anal dildo's.
Posted
If Dom start slow and use the live generously as it can be quite ***ful and things can rip on the partner; sun - plenty of lube, start slow and enjoy the feeling/if it is uncomfortable push a little more for pleasure training
Posted
Slow and lube, I built up with increasing plug sizes for 4 months before being pegged for the first time, the experience was amazing. The pleasure is immense if done properly. Now I just want a real cock inside me. 😈
Posted
Agree with all, but one very important step has been left out….preparation and cleaning….
Posted
1 hour ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:
Agree with all, but one very important step has been left out….preparation and cleaning….

Very good point and definitely important - q cheap anal douche is all that's needed