Degrading play

Ma****

Posted

How do you feel being
humiliated degraded and belittle?
Makes you hot or feel humiliated ?

Posted

Hard limit for me. I get fighting mad. It's especially irritating when you receive a message from a Duminant out of the blue calling you a filthy worthless sl*t. Calling a stranger names doesn't show dominance, just poor manners.

Posted
It depends on the circumstance and the level of ***/*** to be honest - but both can help put me in a submissive mindset if done right and at the right time.
There are some things which would be absolute turn offs too though - either because they were extreme, or because they were either triggering or played on something I was self-conscious about.
So it's definitely not something a dominant could or should just dive into without prior communication and understanding.
Posted
I absolutely love it. It puts me and keeps me in a submissive mindset.
Posted
It depends on how its delivered for me. If its being talked down to like one would do for a pet, its an incredible turn on. If its something that's just being plain rude, then nope.
Posted
I love it it puts me in my place especially when like I’m dressed up as a sub and hands are bound and I’m just ***.
Posted
Completely depends on when and how it's used. It can be permission and encouragement to drop the daily responsibilities and expectations, permission to let go.
Posted

I actually like being called a stupid sl*t. I think being sexualized and degraded, it actually makes me feel more lovable if they treat me like I have nothing of substance to offer but they still for some reason want to bang.

I mean maybe that doesn’t make sense, but like for me it makes it feel more genuine and less transactional. Like they are just attracted to me for me physically, and can feel real lust without it being dependent on needing to be bought in by some material or psychological proxy.

Probably not the healthiest take I know but -maybe- this is because I am a pretty average-looking guy so actually getting sexualized by someone is rare enough to be basically unheard of. I have kind of internalized the idea that nothing that comes before the word “but” really counts. For example “you are a complete idiot, but ok lets bang real quick” vs “you are such an amazing person, but I just don’t like you like that.”

I would rather be loved than respected, honestly. And by someone being just flagrantly disrespectful it also shows a level of comfort and familiarity, and therefore in a weird way trust, that is just irresistible.

Sorry for the essay hopefully that doesn’t sound crazy lol

Posted
2 hours ago, Beta4you said:
I love it it puts me in my place especially when like I’m dressed up as a sub and hands are bound and I’m just ***.

Seem to enjoy it ! That’s good

Posted
1 hour ago, kitten9876 said:
Completely depends on when and how it's used. It can be permission and encouragement to drop the daily responsibilities and expectations, permission to let go.

I personally don’t understand what you mean

Posted
2 hours ago, HiddenPup98 said:
It depends on how its delivered for me. If its being talked down to like one would do for a pet, its an incredible turn on. If its something that's just being plain rude, then nope.

Of course need to communicate before doing anything. Need consent of course

Posted
3 hours ago, SunflowerAndGhost said:
I absolutely love it. It puts me and keeps me in a submissive mindset.

Which is a very good thing for you I guess ! You seem to enjoy it that’s good

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:
It depends on the circumstance and the level of ***/*** to be honest - but both can help put me in a submissive mindset if done right and at the right time.
There are some things which would be absolute turn offs too though - either because they were extreme, or because they were either triggering or played on something I was self-conscious about.
So it's definitely not something a dominant could or should just dive into without prior communication and understanding.

Totally agree ! Of course need communication before doing it without communication I think it’s gonna be a huge turn off even for those subs who loves it

Posted
4 hours ago, TxFrank said:

Hard limit for me. I get fighting mad. It's especially irritating when you receive a message from a Duminant out of the blue calling you a filthy worthless sl*t. Calling a stranger names doesn't show dominance, just poor manners.

Yea those who call themselves Dom and start by calling people slut… there’re just fake Doms it’s disrespectful to do that to someone who’s not your sub. Even doing it to to your own sub, the sub have to be consent. Except for that it’s totally okay if both side likes it, it’s not disrespect

Posted
1 hour ago, MasterDomKZ said:

I personally don’t understand what you mean

It can be great, freeing at the right time. If it's used constantly and not at the right time, it is very hurtful instead.

Posted
I'm a fan of dishing it out as well as receiving.
Posted
I love it. It reminds me who’s the better man in the room and justifies why I’m in *** for his amusement & ego.
Posted
Degraded, yes. Belittled absolutely not.
Posted
For me being humiliated as a sub is hot even when I actually feel humiliated which I do, it’s still a massive turn on for me.
Posted
With consent and communication, mild *** is great.
Posted
If it comes from a place of wanting to turn me on or to set me up for that, then yes. Yes please. But wrist case, I do not think I would feel humiliated. I would feel distrust.
Posted
4 hours ago, kitten9876 said:

It can be great, freeing at the right time. If it's used constantly and not at the right time, it is very hurtful instead.

Understand it better now. Of course ! You’re right that’s why we need consent and communication in BDSM
If there’re consent I think both sides will love it giving and other receiving

Posted
3 hours ago, pslt said:
I'm a fan of dishing it out as well as receiving.

Both sides really enjoy it . Once you talk about everything and there’re consent I think it’s big turn on for subs too

Posted
3 hours ago, JJlers said:
I love it. It reminds me who’s the better man in the room and justifies why I’m in *** for his amusement & ego.

Exactly ! I think it’s a a strong cerebral moment. When the sub feels powerless and hearing all of its should be a huge turn on