Domme Skills

QuingofDendrobia

QuingofDendrobia
Posted

I've had experiences with subs in the past but lately everyone I've encountered seems uncommitted?  What am I missing?  Is this pandemic life?  Is anyone else experiencing this drop in real life meetings.  I guess that's it. We plan to meet and I get stood up.  What am I doing wrong?

Posted
I've experienced similar here in the UK. Pre-pandemic, no trouble making regular connections. Post-lockdowns and there just seems to be a lot of online fantasists that will talk and talk and talk online and profess an interest in meeting up but then always have an excuse when actually given the opportunity to meet in person. Maybe the two of us are just isolated incidents though? It would be interesting to hear if any others have noticed a similar shift in behaviour.
MisstressStorm
Posted

Similar experience. Although a huge amount of interest daily, when it comes to meeting up , few follow through. Frustrating  as hell. Saying that there are a some diamonds out there 😀 One Kinkster drove 400 miles to be my rope bunny 👍

Posted
I’m heart broken got phone number started chatting got to phone her briefly cus of her commitments all going ok then nothing
Posted
I think it depends on individual circumstances. I am very up front about my situation and lack of alone time which makes it virtually impossible to meet so for me it's more about online fun. I don't think it's fair to lead people on and then never turn up. I had a woman cancel on me 6 times last year (different site) and just gave up in the end. I think people should just be honest if they are nervous about meeting or just don't have time. You don't need to justify it to anyone but just be honest.
Posted
I’m heartbroken was going well then no response don’t know what I did wrong
Posted
There does seem to be a lot of time wasters here lately. Start off as if they really want to meet, then go quite after a bit. I understand it's a big deal to meet someone new but so many seem to think they want to be a sub, until it becomes more than just a bit of chatting online. In my experience anyway. Maybe I'm just being a dick and they go off meeting us (part of a couple) but does get frustrating sometimes.
Posted
Don’t know if I’m doing something wrong on hear or something else is going on would like someone to give me there input please
Posted
It's such a minefield meeting anyone as male getting to open that door and start to build a connection most just never open the door to give the chance for a connection.
MissJacqui
Posted

I think many just dream of a fantasy or online practice. When you mention real meetings u will discover the serious ones. Imo that is one of the factors which drives the existence of so many dommes requesting for *** nowadays. Cause theres also many childish or like u say uncommitted behaviours from subs. I am not saying that this is normal and should definitely not be encouraged. 

Posted

I'm gonna start by steering away from the point then back to it a bit

There's a very experienced Pro Domme who has a lot of writings of her experience and when she first started she wouldn't ask for anything up front - no cash, no gifts, no deposits.   She would discuss with the prospective client their wants, needs, agree a session - then come the day.

The client would no show.  

She would still have the dungeon hire to pay, she had obviously also wasted time on the day getting ready and going out and all the time discussing in email.   And the amount of times there were no shows was scary.  

She then started asking for deposits to secure the booking after discussing what-we-will do and some clients then vanished (or argued about this) but of those who then paid the deposit the vast majority would show up and if someone hadn't, she had at least enough to pay the dungeon hire.

Being aware there were guys who were still happy to get off talking about the fantasy so could talk to her "for free" then ghost when it was time for the deposit - she wouldn't discuss session specifics until a deposit was paid.  This has ended with a process where she is getting time wasted less often and of course is getting the deposits in to mean, at the worst, her expenses are covered.

And of course I know many others who work Pro do the same.   

However the side effect of this is that this is now been the type of stuff that has steeped elsewhere so there are some ladies who I've seen ask for something as an icebreaker to show the person is serious and... of course... it has seeped into a lot of the scams ("send me a one off payment so I know you're serious")

Posted

I almost forgot to come back in a bit - but as the Pro above has found there are people happy to talk to her either to get off on talking about it, or, deliberately waste her time - and this is what other ladies have found outside of pro

It may even just be that the person felt serious - but then the reality of it all being possible was just too much, but it doesn't help the situation 

Posted
I'm wondering the same thing