So you want a 'nice' guy

CopperKnob

Posted
Here are some super helpful tips

1. Open yourself up to meeting a nice guy.

You’ve been too close minded. Accept the fact that every man you’ve ever been with is not a nice guy. That’s why you’re looking for one 🤦‍♀️😂

2. Don't fall into the trap of disbelief.

Even though you’ve just accepted every man you’ve ever been with is not a nice guy, you need to be able to believe that this man is a nice guy. Just when you thought you were looking for an actual unicorn You got one. Here he is. Here’s his dick pic.

3. Don't doubt the evidence.

You have in fact, in front of you, a nice guy. I mean…he’s TELLING you he is. In black and white. Get it through that head of yours. Your wildest dreams have come true. Check out the dick pic again. He. Is. Risen.
Probably quite literally.

4. Remember he’s still human.

Yes, he may be a nice guy, but he still has some flaws. Sometimes, he will say or do sexual things without your consent. Sometimes, he’ll accidentally call you a slut or a bitch in a roundabout way when he’s confused with you or mad at something that happened. He’s "only human".

5. Stop comparing him to all the not so nice guys.

You don’t even KNOW what it’s like to have a nice guy. How would YOU know that he’s not what he says he is. Or that what he said or did was wrong. You've never had a nice guy before.You’re just getting used to what it means to be treated well. Sometimes it feels really bad before it feels good. But you’ll get used to it.

6. Don’t give up. Even when you want to.

Nice guys will forgive you for those times you thought he was gaslighting asshole with a God complex. Especially if it’s because you’re lonely or horny. Then, you’re particularly forgiven. #Benevolence #LetsCommuneBabyGirl

7. Don’t underestimate that he’s still a MAN.

He still plans on tearing you to shreds. He still plans on making you raw and bruised. He still wants to post photos of his dick in you with a caption asking who wants to be next. Those are things guys do that have nothing to do with him being nice or bad. So you should accept them. In truth you should have already accepted them before you all started talking. You are on a kink site after all 🤷🏻‍♀️.

8. His niceness is indisputable. Trust him.

No need to ask his last ex. She’s bat shit crazy. So is his ex wife. And she’s not even into kink! How could she possibly understand what he has with you. Just wait. Be patient. Like he said. You’ll see how nice he is.

9. Still not sure?

Ask his mum, she'll confirm how much of a nice guy he really is

#satire
Posted
Ya know what? If I wasn't such a nice guy myself, I'd tell you where you're going wrong and then tell you what ALL women want what they really really want...zig a zig ahhhhhrrrgggggghhh 🤣😂🤣😉
Posted
9 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Ya know what? If I wasn't such a nice guy myself, I'd tell you where you're going wrong and then tell you what ALL women want what they really really want...zig a zig ahhhhhrrrgggggghhh 🤣😂🤣😉

I'm torn, do I respond by saying
"there's always one"
Or
"All men..."

Posted

I hate that things have got to the point where you have to put a #satire disclaimer out there "just in case" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Posted
3 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I hate that things have got to the point where you have to put a #satire disclaimer out there "just in case" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I mean, I can't even fathom how people who can't read a profile will take the time to read a forum post and still get the wrong end of the stick

Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm torn, do I respond by saying
"there's always one"
Or
"All men..."

Oooh now that's a dilemma 🤔
How about "All one men there's always..."
Confusion always works to obfuscate 😂🤣
(No, I have no idea what that means either) 🤣😂

Posted
An other sample of exceptionally amazing writing ✍
Posted
11 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Oooh now that's a dilemma 🤔
How about "All one men there's always..."
Confusion always works to obfuscate 😂🤣
(No, I have no idea what that means either) 🤣😂

No idea but, which are you?
Sporty
Spice
Baby
Posh
Ginger?

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

No idea but, which are you?
Sporty
Spice
Baby
Posh
Ginger?

Old!! 😂😂

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I didn't say that!

Nope but I did 😄

Posted

I tried to laugh. I really did. But somehow I can't.

It made me sad instead, that there's a need for writing this, however well written and entertaining this text is, it just shows how bad things are. And makes me feel ashamed for all those idiots, who still think the best way to win a woman's heart is to send a dick pic and behaving like a self entitled Dom-wannabe. So, I'll just take this opportunity to apologize to the women, who do look for a nice guy and all they get in return is a mailbox filled with dick pix and commands to bend over. As a man to a woman: I am sorry.

#not-satire #definitely-not-irony #apology

Posted
"He's a unicorn. ... Here's his dick pic" ... I wish I'd written this line 🤣🤣🤣
aPairOfBrownEyes
Posted
There are no nice guys
Posted
2 hours ago, Mr_Nice_Guy_ said:
There are no nice guys

Yeah that's bullshit.

Posted
There is actually one nice guy out there. And only one. Some call him the Avatar. Without him, the manosphere would fall out of balance. He is reborn the instant the last nice guy dies in the inevitable coma from stepping on too many rakes. #NotSatire.
Posted
30 minutes ago, DFEllis said:
There is actually one nice guy out there. And only one. Some call him the Avatar. Without him, the manosphere would fall out of balance. He is reborn the instant the last nice guy dies in the inevitable coma from stepping on too many rakes. #NotSatire.

There's a whole nice guy extended universe too if anybody is interested 😀.

Posted
9 hours ago, Aranhis said:

I thought the same exact thing! 

Great Post as ever copper 😀

Posted
6 minutes ago, Strix said:
I actually am sat here, thinking what the hell have men become. I started thinking am I one of them?

I am sad that so many men think with their dicks not the actual brain cells! I will apologise for actions caused by men and I do hope for better communication, without the dick pics!

Straight_Switch
Posted (edited)

Interesting read thanks for posting.

The problem is 'most' girls don't want a "Nice guy", that's not personal opinion it's a fact backed by immeasurable evidence.

This whole problem is a can of worms though and the woke internet is not ready to have a conversation about yet, however....

Personally when ever I treat the lady like the "Queen she deserves to be" and like a "Real man", she get's bored takes advantage and its a bad and costly ending for me every time.

Treat them like shit? Be emotionally unavailable?  They keep coming back for more and I cant beat them off with a stick, personal experience.

Who is at fault here?

Edited by Tiny_
Posted
1 minute ago, Tiny_ said:

Interesting read thanks for posting.

The problem is 'most' girls don't want a "Nice guy", that's not personal opinion it's a fact backed by immeasurable evidence.

This whole problem is a can of worms though and the woke internet is not ready to have a conversation about yet, however....

Personally when ever I treat the lady like the "Queen she deserves to be" and like a "Real man", she get's bored take advantage and its a bad and costly ending for me every time.

Treat them like shit? Be emotionally unavailable?  They keep coming back for more and I cant beat them off with a stick, personal experience.

Who is at fault here?

You saw the disclaimer, right?