Safe hogties

Posted

Every time my mistress hogties me, my hands go numb. Can someone give me some advice on how to prevent it, please? Am I allowed to ask, since I’m a slave? 

Posted

Please, please tell your mistress when this happens. It's really important to communicate anything like this so you don't end up permanently injured. 

As a slave you have the same responsibility  to keep your Dominant informed of anything to do with your own personal safety. That doesn't change. 

Posted
I would always want my slave to talk to me about these things rather than ask outside, but it really depends on the relationship between the two on how you interact
Posted
It is vital that you talk and let her know as soon as this happens. You are responsible for your body and letting your mistress know. When the ties are released do you get pins and needles? There are 2 main types of issue *** restriction and nerve damage. You can check nerve issues by being able to raise thumb, middle finger and pinky. In addition, your mistress can check by asking you to squeeze her hand. Has your Mistress been to any rope workshops?
Posted

Thank you for all the replies, everyone. To The last one to answer: No, she used a toy, the cross with attachable cuffs on each end. 

Posted

there's so much missing.  It's possible she's doing nothing wrong and you might have poor circulation - or it's possibly she may be tying a little fancy without really knowing what she's doing.

Anyway.

TELL HER.

As soon as your hands start to go numb, let her know as that is the point - for your own safety - she needs to loosten you off.  It may be she needs to improvise her ties to get around this.

No matter how experienced someone is they can't do anything if you don't tell them something is wrong.

Posted
buy some wrist restraint untill she knows how to hand tied someone. A D/M usually always check the hands or feet colours before carry on the sessions. Its basic ropes safety. the best way its not tied to tight, and dont put the knot directly on the *** vessels but on the side. Using one finger measure before tied up. There is very good website about rope safety called TheDuchy which show some good basic ropes and all the safety about it.
Posted
And a slave got the right to have safe play so yes as long you have authorisation from your Mistress
Posted

Thank you so much for all your advice, Sev