PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
2 hours ago, Mattypp said:
How I find no 2 wear is wear go please help

Presume you mean the clue released on Day 2 and not Grid 2 (which hasn't been released yet) if so my clue for that was:
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk.
Other clues to it will be available further up the thread.

Posted
2 hours ago, BentAxel said:
I’m lost.. don’t know where to look🥴🫣😁

If you scroll through the thread (you might have to open it up if using the app) there are clues to the locations of all of them available - use those to find them - if you're still stuck feel free to message me for help (though I have a busy weekend ahead so it may be a while before I can get back to you).

Posted
25 minutes ago, baton-rougeMicahSPH said:

How to give them away

I have enclosed details below for you.  😊

On 6/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, PixieDust said:

You first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted (edited)

#Day 17 #Grid 9 collect these to send gifts or upgrade your membership the cute puppy of today is there waiting for you

Edited by Hels1920
wrong grid number
demonqueen1
Posted

i need help i can't find other pupies 

Posted
5 minutes ago, demonqueen1 said:

i need help i can't find other pupies 

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to help you out. 

Posted
I Havnt found any puppies 🥲
Posted
2 minutes ago, Dips223 said:

I Havnt found any puppies 🥲

If you scroll back through this forum thread by expanding the comments, you will find clues for all the puppies released so far.  Use the clues and they will hint you to where you should be possibly looking on the site, if you are in the right place you will find a puppy, tap on the puppy and it will collect in your treasure chest.   You are welcome to message me if you get stuck on any or post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you. 

Posted

Clue # 18 - Grid # 7  - Don’t enjoy this puppy party on your own, there is enough room for all your puppy pals to come and have fun too

Posted
For the powers that be… Just curious why the clue numbers don’t match the grid numbers. I think I see a lot of confusion in the posts about people not understanding clues vs grid. Wouldn’t it be easier for everyone if clue one corresponded to grid one, clue two for grid two and continued that way throughout?
Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion.
Posted
2 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

For the powers that be… Just curious why the clue numbers don’t match the grid numbers. I think I see a lot of confusion in the posts about people not understanding clues vs grid. Wouldn’t it be easier for everyone if clue one corresponded to grid one, clue two for grid two and continued that way throughout?
Just a (hopefully) helpful suggestion.

They do have hunts like that, we just haven't had one for awhile.  One way to keep us on our toes 😊 

Posted

Clue # 18
If you have them they can join. You with a request

Posted
Can not find 7, 11, or 20 I’ve looked everywhere 🤦🏼‍♀️
Posted

Clue # 18 - Grid # 7

Have you recommend FET to someone else, yet?
Share the fun!

Posted
Clue 18… 🎶 That’s what friends are for… Keep smiling; keep “inviting”; knowing you can always count on me🎵

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 3 - Catwoman or Black Cat
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern
Grid 7 - Jimmy Olsen?
Grid 8 - Spider Man
Grid 9 - Clark Kent?
Grid 10 - (Hulk?) unsure
Grid 11 - Superman
Grid 12 - Iron Man
Grid 13 - Mr. Freeze
Grid 14 - Dr. Doom
Grid 16 - Magneto (different color?)
Grid 18 - Magneto
Grid 20 - Joker
Grid 21 - Penguin
Grid 22 - Riddler
Posted
Clue #18 - Grid #7 - How about you get a friend along to help you find this one
Posted

Clue 18 #GRID7 Know others who may appreciate the site just as much as you? Send them a link! 

Posted
1 minute ago, kitten1104 said:

Someone plz help with grid 11&20

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you. 

Posted
11 minutes ago, baton-rougeMicahSPH said:

How to give away icons?

See below, this should help you out 😊

On 6/8/2022 at 11:25 AM, PixieDust said:

You first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
1 hour ago, TeeJay_98 said:

Clue 18 #GRID7 Know others who may appreciate the site just as much as you? Send them a link! 

I can't actually figure out how to do this (so can't find the puppy 😔)