PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
Here's a list of all my clues given so far which will help you, and others, find the ones that are missing:

Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #5 Head to your own personal naughty step to view those you've put there
=======================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #8 Follow these if you don't want to fall foul of the mods in these rooms to talk
=======================
Day #3 Clue # 3 - Grid # 10 - So who's been peeking in your kennel last? Is only fair you peek in theirs too if you want to find this one.
=======================
Day #4 Clue # 4 - Grid # 18 - Yesterday was all about the specific person who last looked - today it's about all of them
=======================
Day #5 Clue # 5 - Grid # 11 - Halt!! Who goes there? You'd be barking if you used 1234 or ABCD to secure your kennel - head here to make sure you're safe
=======================
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy
=======================
Day #7 Clue # 7 - Grid # 12 - Time to take a long hard look at yourself
=======================
Day #8 Clue #8 Grid #1 - Something you want to get off your chest about your fetishes and similar? Head hear to write them down for all to see
=======================
Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed
=======================
Day #10 Clue #10 Grid #4 - Did someone appreciate your pics? Best head here to find out
=======================
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
=======================
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - Looking to indulge your fetish quickly in a new area? Head here and make adjustments.
=======================
Day #13 Clue #13 Grid #22 - Believe it or not this is a real gift of a clue
=======================
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?
=======================
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #3 - I like to be over the knee to receive mine 😈
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================
Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)
========================
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
========================
Day #19 Clue #19 Grid #23 - Who's on your personal hot list who do you favour?
========================
Day #20 Clue #20 Grid #17 - Want to give yourself an overhaul? Head here to do so
========================
Posted
I'm missing grids 16, 20, 21 and 23. Any clues that is useful as I'm a little stumped now.
Posted
If you scroll up to 4 days ago in the timeline and find gemini_man you will find all the clues to present
Posted
6 hours ago, SubbyBunnyBoy said:

I'm missing grids 16, 20, 21 and 23. Any clues that is useful as I'm a little stumped now.

6 hours ago, GanjaSmiles said:

Can someone help with grid space 1?

5 hours ago, Hellboysss said:

Someone have a list from where can ı find ?

5 hours ago, kissesnkay said:

Can someone help me with this ?

If you all scroll up to my last post which is just above yours there's a full list of the clues I've left so far there - if you need more clues there are others from other people further up the thread if you scroll up (you might need to hit Prev/Show more comments a few times to find them) - if you're still stuck having viewed those then feel free to message me 🙂

subscotsman
Posted

Anyone help i'm missing day 16 grid 13 please

Posted
3 minutes ago, subscotsman said:

Anyone help i'm missing day 16 grid 13 please

Here's my clue for that one:
=======================
Day #16 Clue #16 Grid #13 - Need to train your puppy how to behave - show them this guide to how to conduct themselves
=======================

Posted
Here's my clue for that one:
=======================
=======================
Posted
Missing grid #16 - looked through the clues in this thread but still can’t seem to find it where I thought it might be. Can anyone give me another clue or hint? Is it possible to not show 🙁
Posted
Help with Grid #16 please? I’ve looked at the clues here but I still can’t find it 🥺
Posted
4 minutes ago, I-Am-Dolan said:

Help with Grid #16 please? I’ve looked at the clues here but I still can’t find it 🥺

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted
43 minutes ago, I-Am-Dolan said:

If you head to where you can search for things "quick" and make some adjustments to your criteria you should find it (the key is in quick 😉)

Posted
44 minutes ago, I-Am-Dolan said:

Ah looks like you found it as checking your profile I see you now have all 20 👍🏻🙂

Posted
27 minutes ago, Hellboysss said:

@gemini_man ı cant find 9

Not sure if you mean Grid #9 or Day #9 so here's my clues for both:

Day #17 Clue #17 Grid #9 - North, South, East, West are the points I like best (apart from upgrade ones of course 😉)

Day #9 Clue #9 Grid #6 - Make like the Salt'n'Pepa song if you want to keep informed

If you still can't find it feel free to message me for more help 👍🏻🙂

Posted

Clue #21 - Grid # 24 - Across oceans and great divides, they fill our kennels with their friendly vibes 🙈😊

Princess_LK
Posted
I found this one without a clue yay! 😂 “I’ll be there for youuu…” sing it with me!
Posted
Clue 21 #GRID24 Keep these close but your enemies closer ;)
Posted
Could someone give me clue 12 please. Thanks.
Posted
5 minutes ago, wiltswitch said:

Could someone give me clue 12 please. Thanks.

Have sent you a message

Posted
Clue 21
Blank how many of us have them 
Posted
Clue 21 I have to say I really enjoyed this “friendly” contest

Naming each pup -updated
Grid 1 - Captain America
Grid 3 - Catwoman or Black Cat
Grid 4 - Robin
Grid 5 - Flash
Grid 6 - Green Lantern