PUPPY PRIDE TREASURE HUNT 🐶 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Puppy Pride Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine: :one::zero:  :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

Posted
6 minutes ago, SashaK said:

22 I meant 🤦‍♀️

Have sent you a message

Posted
it’s okay if you can’t find them i got some dogs on my page for ya ;)
Posted
It gets interesting when u learn how to figure out the clues🤔🧐
Posted
Yes looking for clues are fun they can be in it could be in the most unexpected place you can search and search and search an accidental you look in a place you would least expect it in there they are I have found four more puppies
Posted

I was clueless, until I looked inward.

Posted

#Day 22 #Grid 15 There's a song about New York some of the lyrics are start spreading the ...... figure out what that is and you will find your puppy there.

Posted
lol! Looking for icon in all the wrong places even the comment section 😂
Posted
Grid#22 and 14 is starting to get on my nerves. Why am I obsessed with this?
Posted
Finally caught on to Grid#22 lol sometimes you have to give to get.
Now I just need Grids# 2, 14, 19, and 20
Posted
34 minutes ago, InterDaBlack said:
Finally caught on to Grid#22 lol sometimes you have to give to get.
Now I just need Grids# 2, 14, 19, and 20

2 and 19 haven't been released yet - you're actually only missing one currently - but here are my clues for 14 and 20:
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 -  You might need to adjust some settings when searching for new puppies to join your Kennel Club
Day #6 Clue #6 Grid #20 - Will you make them a chum or simply a preferred option when you visit their profile? Either way head here to choose and find a puppy

Posted
Are these treasure hunts common recurring things here? How often do they take place?
Posted
So I'm missing grid 2, 7, 19, 21. I know we're still waiting for clues. But I can't work out which 1 I'm missing, please help. Some of the clues didn't match up either.
Posted
37 minutes ago, an_tree said:

Are these treasure hunts common recurring things here? How often do they take place?

The Treasure Hunts have been running for a few years now and they normally run a few throughout the year. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Jadeite said:

So I'm missing grid 2, 7, 19, 21. I know we're still waiting for clues. But I can't work out which 1 I'm missing, please help. Some of the clues didn't match up either.

Have sent you a message. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Jadeite said:

2 and 19 are yet to be released - my clues for 7 and 21 were as beloe - although there are other clues up the thread from others also:
Day #18 Clue #18 Grid #7 - Time to send some party invitations to all your puppy friends.
Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #21 - Like most exclusive clubs you need one of these to join - question being which level are you at?

Posted

Clue # 23 - Grid # 2 - Lights, Camera, Action!

Posted
Clue 23 # GRID2 📸 Show everyone abit of yourself 📸
Posted
Clue #23 click get infront of the camera 📷
Posted (edited)

Clue 23#

Why don't you post a new photo?
I would love to see ; )
Wouldn't you?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Day #23 Clue #23 Grid #2 - Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture, what a picture, what a photograph
Posted

Needing help with grids: 13, 14, 15, and 19