Subs and Switches

Aq****

Posted
Sounds like maybe you two could consider bringing in a 3rd or playing separately at regular intervals so both of your needs can be met.
Posted
What about a different approach? What if he would order you to perform a dominance on someone - him playing the sub role. So you would have to obey your dom and make him proud by dominating someone and later reporting hiw it went. Maybe he might also punish you if you werent “good enough”
However It might require a bit more of a focus during performing domination and for the mind to surrender to more cimplex role construct.
Posted
My partner and I had a similar dilemma and we found that opening our relationship up and being polygamous was honestly a relationship saver. We both understand that it's natural to find attraction and even have feelings for other people and still love one another. And we can both play with other people while having no emotions towards then at all just depending on what we want.
Posted
I think it's all about the individual really but the fact that he knows you're not crazy about the idea and asks you to do it anyway just doesn't quite sit right with me. You should be just as willing a participant as he is and if you're not he should respect you and your boundaries enough to not ask you to do things that make you uncomfortable
Posted
Just sounds like you need to find a dom or another switch (they can take turns dominating you and him) Personally we are both switches but I can totally see why he may need some domination. Best thing we did was find a bisexual mape switch. It's been mind blowing. 😍
Posted
1 minute ago, Akatz22 said:
Just sounds like you need to find a dom or another switch (they can take turns dominating you and him) Personally we are both switches but I can totally see why he may need some domination. Best thing we did was find a bisexual mape switch. It's been mind blowing. 😍

Male*

Posted
It depends on the person. I think Switch is good because I have had many Subs and then I tried switch and I learned how to train better since I was being trained. It's important to communicate honestly.
Posted
July 4, Akatz22 said:

Male*

I was about to Google "mape bdsm", so thanks for correcting 🤣 I thought it was yet another acronym I don't know

Posted
Monday at 11:52 PM, WildBlueSkye said:

I was about to Google "mape bdsm", so thanks for correcting 🤣 I thought it was yet another acronym I don't know

So many already 🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣