Opinions on pussy eating

Posted
Does it come across as a submissive kink/trait even if you want to take control and do it?
Posted
Giving oral is no more a submissive kink/trait than any other sexual act that two consenting adults might indulge in in the vanilla world of sexuality.
It may be turned into something submissive as part of an individual and specific dynamic.
But on it's own it's not a submissive act in the slightest.
Cheekysub247
Posted
If you dont see it as a sub trait, and your partner doesnt, then to you both its not a sub trait.. simples 😊😊😊
Posted
I've often restrained a submissive/bottom securely and then driven them wild with ***d orgasms through toys, fingers and - yes - tongue. Nothing submissive on my part about those scenes. I've also engaged in cunnilingus as a reward for exemplary behaviour, and also because I enjoy it. Any action is what you make of it.
Posted

the majority of acts are not specifically submissive or Dominant

while oral could be used as either - it's usually neither. 

Posted
All I want to do
Posted
I personally don’t think so. I love eating pussy.
Posted
Not at all. If anything I think it gives you more power knowing you have the control down there
Posted

There are submissive people that actually don't like doing it.

Posted
10 hours ago, CunnilingusKing said:

Does it come across as a submissive kink/trait even if you want to take control and do it?

only if a Domme is ordering you in front of an audience, otherwise its sex and like bj is a part of vanilla too

Posted

I fucking love my face between her legs and hers between mine... I'm her Dominant and giving her pleasure is one of my greatest pleasures... totally win win 😈🔥🧙‍♀️🔥😈

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Kymi or some people see it as a ***/degrading thing, so no audience is needed. Just part of 'their' dynamic x

Posted
1 minute ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@Kymi or some people see it as a ***/degrading thing, so no audience is needed. Just part of 'their' dynamic x

the op asked about if it came across as submissive even if they wanted to do it, hence why i said audience, they won't know the dynamic but your partner does so it may not come across as submissive

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Kymi i only pointed out no audience needed as you said 'only if theres an audience'

I dont think the poster was talking about anything being actually public, just in general i believe x, i could be wrong lol 

Posted

I don't think giving oral comes across  as a kink thing realy. It happens in most vanila relationships. 

I love going down on my master it's amazing.  Looking up at him an watching the expressions on his face.

As for master going down on me due to my past it's an extremely big red flag. I have to be extremely ok an control my anxiety an make sure I don't panic  or freeze.

My master is extremely understanding and knows why I react the way I do.

I know master loves to do it and also understands why I just carnt. Although last time I didn't freeze or panic or have anxiety. 

It wasn't for long.  I really wish I could last longer than a few minutes though.

Werevas I can go down on master for as long as he wishes me to

Posted (edited)

No, I’m not sure any sexual act is submissive or Dominant. If you incorporate them into a scene then they’re played out how you wish them to be. Giving someone pleasure is incredibly gratifying no matter what your role.

Edited by BigPolly
Posted

as a general rule - oral is a vanilla act

regardless as of if you do it because you like it, if your partner likes it, or if you both like it

(though if neither of you like it - then, probably something not to do)

like; it can be a D/s act : but this depends on how you incorporate it into your D/s - either into the scene or your dynamic in general and again this is regardless of who enjoys it

if you are a submissive then it could be a reward or something you are 'made' to do - if you are a Dominant then it could be you rewarding your sub or something you want to do

Posted

Oral is oral.

I am personally getting quite sad at reading people question sex and any associated acts, within this site, and putting a 'role' next to it 

And it's always either a "dom or sub" role.

Regardless why does it matter?

If it's something you enjoy... do it. It's sex. If you're a dominant and someobe said eating pussy is a submissive act.. would you stop doing it? Would you sit and reconsider your whole role within bdsm just to suit that label to do the act?

No, probably not. This is a fetish site. Not everything and everyone falls into the category of "dominant and submissive". Some people just like the odd and unusual. Learning safety and exploring different sex types and fetishes etc etc.

So in short, no. 

Eating someone out or any oral, doesn't equal any bdsm role. It's pretty vanilla too but if you have fun with it, do it. Consensually ofcourse 😌

Posted (edited)

So my kink is extracting sensations and controlling the woman I'm with. Accessing her in different ways and inducing in her physical feelings by *** is hardly submissive.  From my perspective giving oral is far more entertaining for me than receiving. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Oral sex in and of itself is neither a dominant or submissive action unless it's incorporated as part of your D/s dynamic. For myself, I am my Sir's cumslut and giving Him oral is definitely part of our kink. I love doing it and happily comply any time he demands it. It is a service that is expected of me since I am free use to Him.