Opinions on pussy eating

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Depends on the sub, mainly.
You can be as dom about it as you want, but some girls will find it very very hard to see you as a dom when you go down on them.
It's like, does it come across as gay if a guy let's another guy cum in his ass while he's involved in a mmf meeting with his gf and some guy she brought along? Even if he wants to be really masculine and straight the whole time, it's pretty tough for the bf to pull that off, so to speak
Posted

it is not a submissive act for me. GIving oral is about dominating your partners orgasms and pleasure. 

Posted

My tongue is the best tool I have to make her cum. I love to *** multiple orgasms. My reccord is 12 in a row! :)

• 2 months later...
Posted
I read the title only and my first thought was don’t forget to use your fingers too. So many think that it’s just about using your tongue but there is more to it.
Posted
I always saw it as submissive I like pleasing my partner and making them feel good but I also see how it could be dominant I guess it depends on how you want it to be seen
Footslave4u69
Posted
I absolutely love eating pussy and will do it for hours if allowed. I view it as a submissive role even though I love to do it. If you include face sitting in the act then I don't think any one can deny it's submissive even if love to do it and as a reward it's still the submissive pisition
Posted

I've eaten out to orgasm and kept going she ended up loving it a lot. We switched a lot as I did to her she did to me I have to say it was amazing

Queen_Holzripper
Posted
Love when my man goes down and eats my pussy I can't help but I don't want him so stop because he knows exactly what to do and how to do it..
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love to eat pussy for my own pleasure, yes it’s obviously great for my partner, but I only do it Because I want to. I don’t see giving myself pleasure as being submissive
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I consider myself more sub than Dom and love giving oral. I don't necessarily think of it as a submissive act but I do love the feeling of providing the pleasure. I think I enjoy the feeling it brings both parties, it definitely feels more intimate than some sex acts.
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LeggyLivia
Posted

It is very neutral/vanilla. You can incorporate it into your dom/sub play, but it does not necessarily have to fit into those categories. If you are being ordered to eat her pussy, then it can be considered submissive. There are women who enjoy having someone "take over" their pleasure by holding them down and licking their pussies. This is why communication with your sex partner about sexual fetishes, fantasies, preferences, etc. is very important. 

Posted

I Believe For What We both look For on Websites Personal ads Tinder etc.. There is a Consequence of Action I'm A guy Of Action I like things in Action Make it happen boom 

Posted
On 7/3/2023 at 7:31 PM, LeggyLivia said:

It is very neutral/vanilla. You can incorporate it into your dom/sub play, but it does not necessarily have to fit into those categories. If you are being ordered to eat her pussy, then it can be considered submissive. There are women who enjoy having someone "take over" their pleasure by holding them down and licking their pussies. This is why communication with your sex partner about sexual fetishes, fantasies, preferences, etc. is very important. 

Sounds very honest 

• 4 months later...
Posted

It depends on how it's done. If I am being told every move to make, or she is aggressively riding my face yelling at me calling me names, it's a submissive act.