Common scammer red flags

Posted
Hi, new here. What are some common red flags of scammers on here? Thanks
!
Posted
When they ask you to go to a certain app with terrible reviews to “talk better” (sometimes they’re legit but when they keep asking you, then something is up), ask for your phone number, ask you what phone you are using, and post the same pictures over and over
Posted
The biggest red flag is someone offering *** in exchange for talking, pictures, domming, subbing, etc. Another flag would be someone who only has one picture or little to no bio.
Posted
Idk why would there be scammers? Like I’m definitely not sending anyone here *** lol
Posted

Your spider sense should be tingling if:

1. They are top 3% in attractiveness and have professional quality photos.
2. They ask you to move off-site for communication.
3. They ever ask you for *** in any way, shape, or form, even if you've been chatting with them for several months. 

Posted
When you ask questions that the answers are in their profile and they tell you something different like location. Asking for personal info they keep asking for you to send them pics or can't/won't answer questions about the lifestyle or what they are into.
Posted

Some good things here - but a very simple and very to the point red flag

they are too good to be true

they offer you pretty much anything you want and more at an alarmingly quick rate

this is then also followed quickly by either a request for ***, or, an attempt to get you off site

equally even if you do not part with cash; they are still trying to harvest other things from you.   like personal info etc.

Posted
They may ask you to buy them gifts from an unknown recommended website or book an unknown hotel that they recommend.

But the main way to stay safe on here is stay talking on the site, never move to any other app until you’ve met.
Posted
When they ask you if you want a sugar daddy
Posted
Too much attention/flirting from someone who is out of your league and wouldn’t even look twice at you in the streets.

Does everyone report them though?
Posted
Might sound daft but when I think it is a scammer and they say they are near me I fool them with a trick on what time it
Might be 2 in the afternoon and I ask I'm on nightshift why you up so late
Usually I have had bad responses like I had a nap earlier or I'm nightshift too
Your clearly not as you would know it's early afternoon
Between that and jumping at you sounding far too good to be true
Posted
I repot anyone that has any *** interest on their profile, has model-like photos and ambiguous profile, anyone that is asking for a sugar daddy or seems iffy. Just let the admins look it over and decide.
I hope many of you donthe same, it's the only way to get rid of anyone that's not here for actual kinks
Posted
Gift cards or their English isn’t very good even after growing up here I have had some saying they are from a town of 20000 I know just about everyone in that town Another way too catch them is a lot will use google translate and some words don’t translate well
Posted
My red flag is when they send a lot of of emojis and seem to be too good to be true because they're not !! Also when they tell you they want you to belong to them after only talking a few times and never meeting and they tell you to delete your profile because they're deleting theirs.
Don't delete your profile for anyone until they actually propose .. hate to tell you but they're not going to on this site. 🤷
Do not exchange numbers because you don't know them and they may not be as nice as they seem !!
Good luck
Posted
In my experience they ask you to talk on kik or something, have an unverified account on fet, say they can't / won't verify with selfie with date/time written on paper, and ask for tribute first.

If you get to pic exchange they might send you a 'live' pic that's day lighting when it's actually 9.30pm and generally never compromising on the basis that you're the sub and being asking for trust without justifications.
Posted
5 hours ago, norman567 said:
When they ask you to go to a certain app with terrible reviews to “talk better” (sometimes they’re legit but when they keep asking you, then something is up), ask for your phone number, ask you what phone you are using, and post the same pictures over and over

Do you mean kik? Kik is awful - telegram is waaaay better overall. No shared number, encryption, and more. Highly recommend. I can understand why someone would eventually want to take the chat outside this app, but asking immediately is a red flag for me.

Posted
if they say they are a sd in the very first message
Posted
I find the most common trait a scammer has, is that they don’t/won’t/can’t answer any of your questions directly. Ask what they’re into? I’m new. What kind of work do you do? It’s private. What was the issue with your last kinky relationship? Change the subject.
Posted
1. *** being involved - a lot of men will say they will give you an allowance for just talking to you
2. When they are in a town too far from you like 500+ miles and want to talk. There had been a rare case that I pointed out to a guy that he was too far from me and he realized he account still had his old location and he did not think to update it when he move. He quickly changed it and thanked me.
3. When they do not have more than 1 photo or all them are very clean up too nicely, 9 times out of 10 I can find those photos linked to someone else on Google.
4. Their bio is not filled out or does not have good details.
5. When in their bio, they ask for *** or put information like Only Fans and Venmo that it like they are only looking for followers not a relationship.
6. When they give very brief and normally not well written messages.
7. When I ask for specific information, they get frustrated or give a very basic answer that does not answer the question.
8. Asking different questions but should resulting in a different answer. For example, what do you do for work? Then a day later or so you ask, oh you said you work as engineer are you working on or involved in this project happening in the city. If they said never heard it or back tracks of saying that is not my job, you know you caught them in a lie.
**I have a rule if I caught the person lying about anything online, I know they will be doing much more in person and I do not need that toxic behavior in my life.

Just be careful, if you think you like a person and want to meet up, go to public locations or meet at a munch. Make sure you are around other people and I even prefer not meeting people for dinner because I had guys think they deserve sex or something after. I normally try to meet new possible partners for breakfast or afternoon coffee, something light for a meet and greet without having to worrying about extreme costs while being in daylight around others. You need to protect yourself.
Posted
4 hours ago, Crawlex said:
In my experience they ask you to talk on kik or something, have an unverified account on fet, say they can't / won't verify with selfie with date/time written on paper, and ask for tribute first.

If you get to pic exchange they might send you a 'live' pic that's day lighting when it's actually 9.30pm and generally never compromising on the basis that you're the sub and being asking for trust without justifications.

I have mixed feelings about bots in other environments (gaming for example) but I’m intrigued by the advancement of the technology so occasionally I’ll respond to one to see how realistic it has gotten. I’ve had scammers using bots go as far as to call me and pretend they can’t hear because of bad signal (pre-recorded audio) and return to text as if there had been a legit effort to speak in person.

The point is I agree with this description. Anyone who immediately wants to lead you away from the origin site or wants to meet but offers excuses why you need to finance their travel is a bot or scammer.

Posted
From what I've seen, it's the fake Dom's who insist the sub pay tribute
Posted
If they ask you to be their sugar baby, run.
Posted
I have a quick question for those who are saying move to another app to talk better. Have you ever fell victim to someone like that. I'm just wondering because I like using an app. called justalk because everyone is not always on this app at the same time, and if you want to talk or meet up it is quicker to get in touch with someone. I also don't like giving out my number. That's another reason why I use that app because you get usernames instead of numbers and other personal information. My thing is if they don't want to talk on it, then I don't talk to them because I feel like it is something wrong. But, I always give them an opinion...we can stay on here or use a different app. If they ask me for my number then, I give my suggestions. If they don't use it, I move on.