Big boobs

me****

Posted
Sometime I feel like Rock other times Jazz... Big, small it's more about how she looks, dresses and carries her self for me...
Posted
Big, small don't matter you gotta love all them boobies ✌️
Posted
Anon visited the master, "Oh master, arg big boos better than small ones?" he asked. "How much *** do you have in your wallet?" came the reply. "$30" said Anon, to which the master said "would $30 in coins be as acceptable to you despite the increase in weight" and Anon was enlightened.
Posted
Iv always been more of an ass man myself. Never been picky with boobs
Posted
Love all boobs but the bigger the better for me what can I say I'm a tit man each to there own
Posted
I personally don’t think there’s anything better then a nice set of boobs, double D’s or bigger. Can’t go wrong with that. I don’t mind little boobs, but my love goes to the busty women out there.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Dislike.
I prefer between a handful and a mouthful
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I have to say big boobs. But that's because I'm a 36DD/E and I'd be ruling myself out otherwise 😂
Filthyfuckers40
Posted

I prefer bigger more to play with 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

What guy doesn't love boobs, D is about the right size for me, a very nice handful

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I really prefer A to C cup size. I've never really been a big fan of big boobs.
Posted

This is a big fetish for me. I love big tits, the bigger the better.  Its such a turn on to have big sexy tits in my hands. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
From my perspective as a female with larger than average size, I embrace them as I've gotten older as they are in good shape, however... I hated them as I was much younger as I developed early and being oggled at a very young age was mortifying...

So going through mirror work and body positivity I feel I love my amazing breasts... I'm in control and empowered and I love this.
Posted

As long as I am given access to them to play and suck whatever is asked of me to please the owner of said boobs  so that the are left completely satisfied that’s all I care about myself.

Posted
Size isn't everything. But bigger is better
  • 2 weeks later...