Much agreed

Posted

I love all size breast. They are amazing 😍

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
A mouthful is the perfect size anything more is just amazing plus++
Posted
On 10/28/2022 at 5:19 PM, HuntressyGenX said:

From my perspective as a female with larger than average size, I embrace them as I've gotten older as they are in good shape, however... I hated them as I was much younger as I developed early and being oggled at a very young age was mortifying...

So going through mirror work and body positivity I feel I love my amazing breasts... I'm in control and empowered and I love this.

I'm not the same size as you but the ogling began early for me as well. I cannot tell you how many times in life I have said to somebody HEY! HEY BUDDY! MY EYES ARE UP HERE! I stopped growing at 11 so when you're only 4 feet 10 inches tall? Trust me honey everybody's got their tickets to "Free Show Friday" going on when it comes to your cleavage! 😂

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love all shapes and sizes. They are stunning features of the female body, but I'm less keen on the blatantly false or saggy.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Personally I prefer smaller. Someone like Keira Knightly is very sexy. I also find larger ones attractive as long as they’re in proportion. 
I can’t understand why certain glamour models go to such lengths to over enlarge their boobs. Do they personally find it attractive, or do they think that men do?

it’ s like penis size- go with what you’re given. ‘Course being on the small size myself I would say that

Posted
On 1/11/2023 at 8:07 AM, Subdan6749 said:

Personally I prefer smaller. Someone like Keira Knightly is very sexy. I also find larger ones attractive as long as they’re in proportion. 
I can’t understand why certain glamour models go to such lengths to over enlarge their boobs. Do they personally find it attractive, or do they think that men do?

it’ s like penis size- go with what you’re given. ‘Course being on the small size myself I would say that

I'm happy with what I got but let me tell you something if somebody was willing to pay for me to have more? I absolutely would take it. Why? Because I am a GREEDY BITCH! I definitely would go gargantuan because you only put me on the anesthesia once for this action so let's go for broke. There's real and there's really expensive & I happen to have real.... But if anybody wants to donate to my cause oh please feel free. 😉😜😎😂

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I prefer larger boobs for breast bondage. Y wife however is a high B low C, and has plenty to tie. My last rope bunny is a DD, and those were a lot of fun to tie and suck on. I have another young lady who is high A low B, she she just enough to tie but I have to be picky with the rope size. I have a preference but I will play with any size. Sometimes it's a matter of Beggars can't be Choosers
Mystery-91773
Posted

I don't care. I'm a leggs 'n ass man.

Posted
I’m also a legs n ass man but there is always a live for large boobs!! God bless those ladies!!!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm more of an ass man but boobs are still fun to look at and play with. And bigger is better than smaller, though they don't need to be obnoxiously large. In the larger C-D range is usually plenty- good sized handful, mouthful and enough to tit fuck. 

Posted
Big b👀bs 😁 I'm a 38HH , spent my whole life hating them until I met my Dom, who completely adores them. I love them now 🤩
SisiSoumise
Posted
On 11/15/2022 at 11:22 PM, TheSpicyCleaner said:

All boobs are beautiful boobs... 🍒🍈🍈🍊🍊

That's true :D

Posted
Being an F, they are used to there advantage... Plenty to play with 😁
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Generally like them all, though I do prefer B/c onwards. A cups just do nothing for me. I have large hands and do like to be able to get a proper handful
Posted
1 minute ago, Ceejayuk said:

Generally like them all, though I do prefer B/c onwards. A cups just do nothing for me. I have large hands and do like to be able to get a proper handful

J any good to you 😜

Posted
On 3/21/2023 at 9:56 AM, Ceejayuk said:

YES! Onwards AND upwards as we say! 😉💜😎

• 4 weeks later...
ArcadeViolet
Posted

I love huge boobs so much, love it when they bulge out of the bra.

• 6 months later...
Posted

Never interested me. Bottom of the list, if I had a list.