All About Sadists

CopperKnob

Posted
Some people whisper poetry to the people they are pursuing, others send nudes, Sadists do neither, they send well thought out, extremely detailed death threats.
Sadists are obsessed with the idea of symmetry but there are zero Sadists in the world who can achieve it in terms of marks when they are beating you. They're obsessed with it, they long for evenness in bruises, they work hard to achieve it, but they all always have a single spot that they keep hitting over and over and over again. I am strongly considering building a museum dedicated to the asymmetry of Sadists, and then parade them all through the museum and *** them to watch the evidence of their asymmetrical beatings.
One of the most unbearable forms in which you will encounter a Sadist is a one with a headache. Ironically, Sadists struggle with their own ***. (Pro-tip: don't make fun of them while they still have the headache, if you like your limbs).
Common sadist phrases translated:

'I am going to kill you''
Thank you for the opportunity to hit you.
'You are in so much trouble.'
Thank you for existing and being a person who needs to get beaten.
'I will destroy you.'
Without masochists I'd be in prison.
'You will regret this.' 
Just being cocky, really, thank you so much for existing. You are the only reason I'm not a threat to society.
Sadists are absolutely reliant on masochists. They would die without them. Sadists should throw you all an annual party. Like "Masochist Appreciation Day."
Upon their indoctrination into the covenant of sadism, every Sadist gets a belt. They don't choose the belt. The belt chooses the Sadist. From this point on, if they don't threaten at least twenty people a month with it, their belt starts to lose powers. If they don't post at least two pictures a week with the belt, it starts to lose power as well. Somewhere out there is the famed Elder Belt, no masochist has survived this belt, and every Sadist believes theirs is the one.
Sadists have a lower than average interest in your nudity or body-parts, instead, what Sadists are getting off on is:

• Bruises.

• Random cuts and sc***s.

• Scars.

Actual Sadist quotes:
1."I can't believe that scar on your hand healed, it was so beautiful. It makes me hot wnd bothered just thinking about it."
And
2. "I always thought that was a wrinkle under your eye but I absoluetly love that it's a scar. I just wish I'd given it to you."

Sadists mourn bruises, welts, grazes etc that have healed. Their also very jealous/in awe of any marks they didn't give you.
Sadists have to bring up the fact that they are Sadists a minimum of eleventy billion times a day because they cannot risk anyone believing that they might be nice people. General rule of thumb: The more a Sadist talks about being a Sadist, the less the Sadist will hurt you.
Everything is a weapon to a Sadist. If you wish to Sadist-proof your house, you have to empty it and even then if they have hands or wear shoes, they have weapons.
For a Sadist, everything is a reason to beat you. The following are apparently very valid reasons:

• You're a good girl/boy

• You're a bad girl/boy.

● you're a medium girl/boy

• You're a girl/boy

• The wind is bothering them.

• You sighed like you wanted it.

• You did not sigh so obviously you wanted it.

• It's Wednesday.

● You exist.
The common misconception is that Sadists are all wearing black all the time (that's masochists) and all their clothing is rugged and badness, psh, the sadist uniform is actually silly T-shirts. The funnier and more ridiculous the T-shirt, the harder you're getting your ass kicked.
Posted
Im really am crying with laughter after reading this 😁😂 it couldn’t be more true or accurate. I’m seriously hoping to have my work displayed in that museum though.
Posted
2 minutes ago, lame_nickname said:
Im really am crying with laughter after reading this 😁😂 it couldn’t be more true or accurate. I’m seriously hoping to have my work displayed in that museum though.

I'm crowd funding at www.sadistsaren'tscary.com

Posted

You forgot loyalty spankings, just in case you forget that they like giving spankings 🤣

Posted
3 minutes ago, lame_nickname said:

Mine first lol

Posted
12 minutes ago, Morganna said:

You forgot loyalty spankings, just in case you forget that they like giving spankings 🤣

Oh yes, the "No Real Reason I've Completely Made This Up" spankings 😂

Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh yes, the "No Real Reason I've Completely Made This Up" spankings 😂

Those are Maintenance spankings, and essential for the masochists well being, not the Sadists at all

Posted
2 minutes ago, Dom__Sean said:

Those are Maintenance spankings, and essential for the masochists well being, not the Sadists at all

You've got a point, I also completely forgot that Sadists are nothing but altruistic 😂

Posted
Thank you for brightening my day...now I need to go spank my sub just because I can... See you at the museum....
Posted

You know, I'm not ok with you making fun of my bruise books.........

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You have books of asymmetric bruises!?

Of all the things I do, the most sadist thing I do is collect pictures of the bruises I inflict, with age progression too.

Posted
23 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

Of all the things I do, the most sadist thing I do is collect pictures of the bruises I inflict, with age progression too.

Wow...You're my hero...lol

Posted
I can imagine that there are those who interpret this threat as a condemnation of sadism.
Posted
7 hours ago, Traveler said:
I can imagine that there are those who interpret this threat as a condemnation of sadism.

If that's how you read it then so be it 🤷‍♀️

Posted
36 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

If that's how you read it then so be it 🤷‍♀️

I wrote "I can imagine" that's an observation.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I wrote "I can imagine" that's an observation.

"...who interpret this threat..." indicating you interpreted the OP as a "threat." The rest I'll accept an observation

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

"...who interpret this threat..." indicating you interpreted the OP as a "threat." The rest I'll accept an observation

I can post a thread here. What you call an OP, the app calls a thread. Don't fight this choice of name with me, but with the administrator 😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I can post a thread here. What you call an OP, the app calls a thread. Don't fight this choice of name with me, but with the administrator 😂

The original post you posted said 'threat' instead of 'thread.' Autocorrect eh. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ It has a lot to answer for. 🤣

Posted
13 hours ago, Daddy-n-sub said:

Wow...You're my hero...lol

How much of that comment was sarcasm?

Posted
19 minutes ago, Daddy-n-sub said:
Just a bit...

Let me guess, you've got volumes........