Sadists

CopperKnob

Posted
i concur you have chosen death but it shall be a fun one lmao
Posted
I think it's all just an attention seeking scheme so someone will finally call them a good boy. I am here to help.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:
I think it's all just an attention seeking scheme so someone will finally call them a good boy. I am here to help.

Especially whilst getting head pats.
Or so i heard

Posted
A pussycat has razor sharp claws and teeth so, I concur.
Posted
3 minutes ago, MisterUp said:
A pussycat has razor sharp claws and teeth so, I concur.

Sadists are nothing more than declawed ancient pussycats whose teeth have fallen out and sleep by the fire all day and night

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sadists are nothing more than declawed ancient pussycats whose teeth have fallen out and sleep by the fire all day and night

Don’t go changing the parameters in the middle of the discussion. I still concur.

Posted
3 minutes ago, MisterUp said:

Don’t go changing the parameters in the middle of the discussion. I still concur.

Its my discussion, thats what i meant to post originally my thumb just hit the arrow too quickly

Posted
Sadists are scared of *** and hide behind floggers, paddles, and whips.

Masochists, on the other hand, are fucking tough at shit.
Posted
4 minutes ago, MisterUp said:
Sadists are scared of *** and hide behind floggers, paddles, and whips.

Masochists, on the other hand, are fucking tough at shit.

Thats why they need the head pats
"It's ok little sadist, Ive gto your back"

Posted
27 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

I nearly spit out my whisky reading this 😅🤣😂

Posted
Sadists need aftercare and positive rein***ment too.
Posted
Our egos are fragile. We don’t handle criticism well. It makes us lash out. We are always crying on the inside. We want others to feel our *** as well.
Posted
Most brat tamers seem to be sadists, then why are their spankings so lame! Haha
Posted
2 minutes ago, MisterUp said:

Sadists need aftercare and positive rein***ment too.

We need a cuddle a sadist day!

On a more serious note, I think Domly aftercare is maybe even more important for sadists. Rein*** yes, I really wanted you to do that (even with the tears and snot and bruises) and I still feel X for you.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

On a more serious note, I think Domly aftercare is maybe even more important for sadists. Rein*** yes, I really wanted you to do that (even with the tears and snot and bruises) and I still feel X for you.

Yes. Exactly. This is something I've rarely experienced and it's the crux of being able to really get into it.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

That last part touched me in such an enlightening way. I've never actually thought about this, and now I feel pretty bad as a sub. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE VALIDATED

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Sadists

Are nothing more than pussycats

Me~ow

*wiggles eyebrows seductively*

Posted
4 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

Me~ow

*wiggles eyebrows seductively*

Always happy to call you a pussy 😘

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

Always happy to call you a pussy 😘

Look, I already want to do terrible, horrible things to you.

You really don't have to goad me into it. :)