Period?!

Bi****

Posted
So my girlfriend and I are going on vacation for a week and she’s probably going to be on her period the first 3 days, we are still new to bdsm and was wondering how we could still practice our D/S dynamic while she is on her period. I promise I’ve educated myself on this but just wanted to hear what you guys had to say? This will be our first full week together and have been dating for 3 months.
Posted

If you’re not comfortable with *** then start with oral for you. Like c**k warming. But if you don’t mind *** then just get a towel, and proceed like normal.

Posted
Most of the females ive been with were touchy during the period or would explain they feel dirty not in a sexual way. Even if your the dom let her lead anything or you could damage the relationship. Still show affection just be cautious on the moves you make
Posted

If your entire dynamic revolves around intercourse with your partner, educate yourself on the vast multitude of ways to have a D/s relationship that don’t involve sex at all.

Posted
My advice is pretty simple…

Love your woman all year around; 365 days, 24 hours a day. As long as it’s not physically uncomfortable for her, it shouldn’t change anything. Proceed as normal with any and all acts.
Posted
There is medicine that she can get to delay her period. I have never used it because my periods are super light and easy. I had guys treat me like the plague to being sexual aroused by my period. As a female, I do not care if I am on period or just need a towel and if we do something different or wild we just have to be safe because the area is sensitive leading to some soreness if going hard at least for me. Just communicate and set limits to see if you either you are comfortable with vaginal sex with *** if not there is oral or anal or both which also needs both to agree on. Worst case, just care for your girl and give her cuddles, attention, etc that she might need.
Posted
It all depends upon HER..
During those those times ya have to respectful of her body and sense her signs.
She will let u know when PLAY can begin again. Being a DOM is also empathetic
Posted
Eat that pussy raw. Show her how much you love her bro. Try everything once.
Posted
42 minutes ago, KinkLover_5 said:
My advice is pretty simple…

Love your woman all year around; 365 days, 24 hours a day. As long as it’s not physically uncomfortable for her, it shouldn’t change anything. Proceed as normal with any and all acts.

Perfectly put.

Posted
Thanks guys, big help and great advice. Thank you 🙏
Posted
Depends on how bad her period gets. My wife get wicked cramps all through the middle but we have like a day before and a day after kinda thing but I have her let me know what days are on or off and I just go into caretaker mode because that’s what she needs when it’s real bad. Chocolate and ice cream go a long way. Do you know her period snacks yet? I feel like periods are the same as all situations which is person by person.
Posted
You should rather leave it be mate...
Let the woman tell you what she wants listen to her needs before you proceed anything
Posted
It’s a natural part of life and to be accepted. Very few I’ve been with have had an issue with intimacy while on their period. Life and sex drive don’t stop for anything. Make good use of the hotel towels, you won’t have to wash them, lol.
Posted
Be guided by your girlfriend and what *she* wants and is comfortable with - there are many things that can be done that shouldn't be an issue but what she is comfortable with is the key, so perhaps try discussing with her?
One other thought, and again will depend on her comfort with it, and also availability in your locality, but there are period suppressing *** available that delay things but do make for a heavier period once you stop taking them - they're often used for just such situations - but discuss with your girlfriend and she'd then need to seek the advice of a health care professional as to suitability.
lolli-leigh
Posted
procede with causion, a females body is more sensitive during there period, we can bruise easier. This said the sensitivity can be great for teasing. Talk with her and discuss how she feels. Have a fabulous time.
Posted
Buddy u have set on her period if Ur worried about mess use the shower it's only *** and at the end of the day she is probably at her horniest when she has it.. don't be ashamed be ***istic
Posted
8 hours ago, Billgatesss said:

So my girlfriend and I are going on vacation for a week and she’s probably going to be on her period the first 3 days, we are still new to bdsm and was wondering how we could still practice our D/S dynamic while she is on her period. I promise I’ve educated myself on this but just wanted to hear what you guys had to say? This will be our first full week together and have been dating for 3 months.

It's entirely down to what you are comfy with.. and how she feels whilst On. Bdsm isn't always to do with sex. Penetration doesn't need to occur at all.. unless the play you do is mostly sex based of course. (The play me and my partner do is sex based, nymphos haha).

I personally enjoy the *** feeling and warmth and the sight of it. A lot of people don't. And with that i love sex while due on. More sensitive and wet 😅 but again... not everyone is like this. 

It depends on what your Mrs wants. How you feel about it. And any boundries you set. You may find a lot of stuff is heightened for her, and you.. but in that same respect, if things are more heightened and sensitive... be mindful if doing any more strenuous or harder forms of impact play. 

Like if she suffers sore tummy from bad cramps, be more aware and gentle with this area, to use a small example. But she will know better about how she feels. 

I think play time when On is fantastic. But remember, it can get messy if free playing (no tampon or sanitary product) so bare that in mind. And have fun whatever you guys decide!

Posted
3 hours ago, gemini_man said:

One other thought, and again will depend on her comfort with it, and also availability in your locality, but there are period suppressing *** available that delay things but do make for a heavier period once you stop taking them - they're often used for just such situations - but discuss with your girlfriend and she'd then need to seek the advice of a health care professional as to suitability.

I'm sorry i think this is the first il ever disagree with a comment of yours!

The period surpressing ***.. i have heard of. Ive heard of people taking them mostly for holiday or medication kind of purposes. 

I have never ever in my days heard of someone taking a surpressing tablet for bdsm play?!

((( Please correct me if i have misread. I am aware another member mentioned the tablet also. )))

I personally feel, to enact a bdsm scene, messing with the body and its bleed cycle, is not an ounce worth it. It can lead to complications... and most periods don't even last a week.

I guess i don't see sex or bdsm as a worthy reason to mess with mother nature.

I'd never personally recommend surpressing tablets to anyone. My *** is the person who (could potentially not want the ***, just the sex) has the bleeder change their cycle to suit them... and the bleeder is left with the repercussions a week later.. and as you say, it tends to be a lot heavier but can also rip the insides off someone. 

I personally think and hope people who aren't 'period comfy', can just plan around it. I personally feel it's safer. 

But that's my 2 cents on that bit. I usually agree, but i always respect you Gemini 😘😘

Posted

there's nothing wrong with play our sex whilst your partner is having her period, if she is comfortable with it then its ok, pack, a couple of towels to put on the bed to avoid staining. and have some baby wipes handy for you both.

the *** from period is very clean, and doesn't smell, it will change colour as she moves through her period for a red to a brown this is very normal.

if your on holiday, and want some kink fun, sneak off to the beach after midnight and have fun in the sea.

but as all the others have said, its down to her, if she feels comfortable then got wit it, if not just be catering and supportive.

Posted
59 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

I'm sorry i think this is the first il ever disagree with a comment of yours!

The period surpressing ***.. i have heard of. Ive heard of people taking them mostly for holiday or medication kind of purposes. 

I have never ever in my days heard of someone taking a surpressing tablet for bdsm play?!

((( Please correct me if i have misread. I am aware another member mentioned the tablet also. )))

I personally feel, to enact a bdsm scene, messing with the body and its bleed cycle, is not an ounce worth it. It can lead to complications... and most periods don't even last a week.

I guess i don't see sex or bdsm as a worthy reason to mess with mother nature.

I'd never personally recommend surpressing tablets to anyone. My *** is the person who (could potentially not want the ***, just the sex) has the bleeder change their cycle to suit them... and the bleeder is left with the repercussions a week later.. and as you say, it tends to be a lot heavier but can also rip the insides off someone. 

I personally think and hope people who aren't 'period comfy', can just plan around it. I personally feel it's safer. 

But that's my 2 cents on that bit. I usually agree, but i always respect you Gemini 😘😘

Firstly it's absolutely fine to disagree - the world would be a boring place if we didn't on occasion 😊
Actually I'm not sure we're that far apart in our thinking anyway - I wasn't advocating or recommending their use at all, just putting it there as an option to be considered and caveated that with it being very much down to the lady concerned and needing to seek the advice of a health care professional.
I have known people use them precisely for the purpose of avoiding a period for sex although more in swinging circles than BDSM.
If you add to that the OP is going on holiday with his girlfriend and it would be their first full week together, I thought it an option worth mentioning if it hadn't been considered, albeit with relevant checks being made, comfort of the lady concernd and an awareness of the possible drawbacks of it too.
Personally period play doesn't bother me either way and I would always leave it to a partner to decide what they are comfortable doing, whether that be avoiding sex, going ahead with it, or suppressing it - any of those are fine with me.
Ultimately it's a personal thing to the person having the period, it's their body and I always respect that regardless.

Posted
7 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:

Perfectly put.

Thanks x

Posted
34 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Firstly it's absolutely fine to disagree - the world would be a boring place if we didn't on occasion 😊
Actually I'm not sure we're that far apart in our thinking anyway - I wasn't advocating or recommending their use at all, just putting it there as an option to be considered and caveated that with it being very much down to the lady concerned and needing to seek the advice of a health care professional.
I have known people use them precisely for the purpose of avoiding a period for sex although more in swinging circles than BDSM.
If you add to that the OP is going on holiday with his girlfriend and it would be their first full week together, I thought it an option worth mentioning if it hadn't been considered, albeit with relevant checks being made, comfort of the lady concernd and an awareness of the possible drawbacks of it too.
Personally period play doesn't bother me either way and I would always leave it to a partner to decide what they are comfortable doing, whether that be avoiding sex, going ahead with it, or suppressing it - any of those are fine with me.
Ultimately it's a personal thing to the person having the period, it's their body and I always respect that regardless.

I do agree. Would be very boring indeed. 

I just dont feel medicine to push a natural cycle simply for sex.. is worth the strain on the body. 

I personally thought of the push back pill for a holiday. And i ended up against it due to the risks.  

Medical history is also a massive factor to consider on the bleeders part.

That being said, i cannot personally even take a pill for contraceptive means.. some of those can also delay periods... but play havoc with my body and the side effects ive suffered just arent worth it. 

But i do know everyone is different of course

I hope OP can find their answers. And a method that suits them. 

It is just a bit of *** for a few days. 

Dont let it stop you enjoying each other in many ways. Theres so much to explore and try when the usual penetration method is out of hours 🤣

Posted
Just get on with it? That’s my opinion 😂 you can obviously use the pill but in truth it doesn’t always 100% work to prevent bleeding, some people feel a bit unwell… In truth, I think this is completely her decision and what she feels comfortable with. And there’s plenty you can do without even touching each other’s bits to wind yourselves up until she is ready…. At which point it’ll probably blow your heads off. Enjoy 😊