Seriously?

Lo****

Posted

You very rarely see me smile in a photo simply because I don't like my smile. I feel it always looks fake or ***d. On the rare occasion someone has managed to capture me with a natural smile but those shots aren't usually ones I'd want to use on a kink site. 

Posted

I know what you mean, it's good that some people can risk their face pic and when they do it does make a refreshing change from the posed fet look, or the uber serious look.  

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, SirArchA said:

You very rarely see me smile in a photo simply because I don't like my smile. I feel it always looks fake or ***d. On the rare occasion someone has managed to capture me with a natural smile but those shots aren't usually ones I'd want to use on a kink site. 

Perhaps just sneak one in there with the rest? Other people always like our smiles much more than we do 😊

Edited by Lockfairy
Posted
58 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

Well hello there 😉😂

😂😂😂 Hello!!!

Posted
53 minutes ago, Rizzo83 said:

Yes?

Yes! 😂

Posted
Hah, I struggle to take a photo of myself smiling, not sure what that says about me 😂
Posted
Yeah the place bring out a lot of narcissism and vanity
Posted
I'm sticking to my zebra stripes...my smile isn't a joy to behold 🤣
Posted
Hmmm smiling in photos… what a concept… but seriously when I smile in photos I look like a deranged joker/pennywise adjacent lunatic that probably delights in stealing people’s favourite childhood toy and going full Sid from Toy Story on them… I prefer people to find that out for themselves.

In reality I’m told I have a great smile (it certainly helps me get away with my innate sarcasm) but in photos I look like I should be given a free coat that does up at the back and spend my time colouring circles of paper with crayons in a room you can sleep comfortably against the wall.
Posted
Point made and rare photo with smile added 😁
Posted
I’d settle* for a scowl over an outline-of-my-knob-through-my-cheap-underpants. At least a scowl is indicative of a personality 😂
(*Just my little joke. I don’t ‘settle’ for anything…)
Posted
I’d rather smile than look serious. It’s supposed to be fun after all :)
Posted
With ours you get 2 smiles in 1 pic... lucky girl....lol
Posted
Smiling is always more inviting
Posted (edited)

Lovely to see everyone’s smiles 😊

Edited by Lockfairy
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

I'm sticking to my zebra stripes...my smile isn't a joy to behold 🤣

Lots of people dislike their own smiles when they see them in photos, but other people more often like them 😋😘

Posted
We had a similar conversation while looking through profiles. Smile and your face lights up, surely that’s what you want to show :-)
I’m always smiling 🙂
Posted
55 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

I’d settle* for a scowl over an outline-of-my-knob-through-my-cheap-underpants. At least a scowl is indicative of a personality 😂
(*Just my little joke. I don’t ‘settle’ for anything…)

😂😂😂

Outline-of-my-knob-through-my-cheap-underpants has an eloquence all its own 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, DeviantInside said:

Hmmm smiling in photos… what a concept… but seriously when I smile in photos I look like a deranged joker/pennywise adjacent lunatic that probably delights in stealing people’s favourite childhood toy and going full Sid from Toy Story on them… I prefer people to find that out for themselves.

In reality I’m told I have a great smile (it certainly helps me get away with my innate sarcasm) but in photos I look like I should be given a free coat that does up at the back and spend my time colouring circles of paper with crayons in a room you can sleep comfortably against the wall.

It sounds from this like you believe you don’t look like that when you don’t smile? 😂

Posted
Does a half smile count?.... asking for a friend 😶