Punishments

Bi****

Posted
I’ve had a sub in the past write sentences for punishments before he hated doing it…
Posted
I feel like it would be highly effective actually. Having someone write “I will not argue with my Master”, or “Master is always right”, or soemthing along those lines enough times will more than likely make them start actually believing it, whether they wanted to or not
Posted
As a kid quite a few times,
But as a sub I would absolutely hate that. I think I'd wash in cold water in the snow before I'd want to be punished that way 😆
OlivierChester
Posted
Yes. It is part of the punishment for my subs. 1 sentence, 200 or 500 lines. Very effective! Usually not done twice .
Posted
I had it as a punishment, but I found it actually grounded and centred me because I love to write LOL
Posted
Further to my earlier comment I now hate them after being given 500 lines today for back chatting! And I’ve been told if my mouth keeps at it there’ll be more! I’m going to cry 🙈
Posted
25 minutes ago, Tetley said:
Further to my earlier comment I now hate them after being given 500 lines today for back chatting! And I’ve been told if my mouth keeps at it there’ll be more! I’m going to cry 🙈

At that rate, you might as well think of it as "developing a new hobby"

Posted
35 minutes ago, original703 said:

At that rate, you might as well think of it as "developing a new hobby"

I know 😢 the first lot a few weeks ago were 100, on Sunday it was 300 and today 500! My new mantra will be to keep my trap shut / or at least not right smart arse texts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted
20 minutes ago, Tetley said:

I know 😢 the first lot a few weeks ago were 100, on Sunday it was 300 and today 500! My new mantra will be to keep my trap shut / or at least not right smart arse texts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe you can negotiate something else from time to time.

Posted
I've had lines and I've had to write paragraphs about things too