Anyone into fisting?

Liveonce-9093

Liveonce-9093
Posted

Was surprised fisting wasn't an option on the search and the Kink list. Just wondering if this is a good place for that kind of thing

Posted
Fisting is on the list - just checked - think the problem with the lists is because they're not alphabetical it's easy to miss things.
As for whether this is a good place for that kind of thing - there will be those that are into it, and those that aren't and those that just because they have it listed it's not automatically on the cards until they feel comfortable.
Posted
I LOVE fisting. People do get nervous but need to understand one won't just plow into you lol no it's a sweet stretching process. Very sexy.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

my wife and I include her fisting me into our play on a rather regular basis.

I love it.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted
Vagina: Yes
Ass: No

Never done with gays and not even into any female's ass for fisting. Not my thing or I enjoy it, but sometimes I'm surprised by some guys actually.
Plaything69
Posted

I'd love to get fisted I so want to give it a good go !!

Plaything69
Posted

I've used some really big dildos before I got my biggest one I took a baseball bat it was fuckn so hot it took some doing to lot's of lube the blunt end of it didn't want to go in but I was determined .

It was a surprising horny shock when it popped in the instant shock of the stretching straight up was fanonamel it was full on I road it & loved it so much .

I now own a dildo of the equivalent size that I use accessioned I love it & I really want to get fisted & stretched .

Plaything69
Posted

I'd love to be fisted & am into being stretched fully am open to being a thing stretched stretch my ass open .

Plaything69
Posted

Love to  be sirquerd into a harness & used !!

• 1 month later...
Verseguy-5491
Posted

I like getting fisted, the feeling of my hole stretching, I’d like to get footed 

• 4 weeks later...
Michael666
Posted

I love fisting but have only been fisted by me and a couple of ex females. Maybe one day  I'll find another to enjoy with but if I dont I still have my back.

Posted
It’s been my fantasy to fist someone. Yea!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I prefer fisting to fucking, by a long way. I’d choose a nice long relaxed ff session over anything else
  • 2 months later...
Posted

It has been a long time,.yes I loved bring fisted...you have to know how to do it correctly 

Posted

I adore fisting.....Probably my fav thing to do with a like minded female who loves to really push themselves. 

Posted
On 8/4/2022 at 1:15 AM, Lezfemdom said:

I LOVE fisting. People do get nervous but need to understand one won't just plow into you lol no it's a sweet stretching process. Very sexy.

100% agree with you. 

• 3 weeks later...
SUB4use-Regularly
Posted

I discovered being Fisted by accident during a Kinky Meet….whilst strapped to a bench…and after a lot of Dildo Playing…

I was proudly told I had a Full Fist Up Me….   

Since then I LOVE to be FISTED … but finding an experienced FISTER is my limitation of this AWESOME Pleasurable Activity..  Mmmmmmmm.  ((0)).  (((((0)))).     

Im available to travel to you for a Horny Slow or Punched Session…. Please feel free to get in touch….  Thankx.

Yours,

Enthusiastic Sub. 

Posted

Although they haven't done it to me, I've done it with my ass and I love it, although I use some candy to be able to do it. I'm new to big xxxl toys and the fitting has barely started but I want more. It's addictive. I'm looking for amstades here. 

Nastydallaspig
Posted

I've been into Fisting for over 38 years and been versatile for 22 years now I have a lot of experience in FF. I'm a gay man who really enjoys playing with someone's asshole!! Sorry for being so blunt🐷 nothing excites me more than seeing their eyes light up when your hand slipped in above their hole. It's so intense I mean it's amazing how it feels Thanks for letting me share