LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT 💜 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
46 minutes ago, HoneyRose said:
There should be 11 icons available right?

Correct

Posted
3 (the one you find on your own profile) isn't registering as collected for me
Posted
2 hours ago, HoneyRose said:
There should be 11 icons available right?

Correct

Posted
3 hours ago, NikkiSexx81 said:

3 (the one you find on your own profile) isn't registering as collected for me

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my original greet message I can not message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me and I will help you work out why its not registering. 

Posted
2 hours ago, 117s_slut said:

What are all the clues so far?

You can find all the clues so far by expanding this forum thread and scrolling backwards.  

If you are struggling to scroll back, head to the Mobile Desktop version of the site via your phone browser at www.fetish.com.  Once signed on, head to the Treasure Hunt forum thread and you will find a quick link glossary to each days clues at the top of the page. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Master50 said:

What clue r we on

Clue number 11 is the latest. 

Posted
I’m still having trouble finding #8. Any clues out there?
Posted
4 minutes ago, PaPiLove said:

I’m still having trouble finding #8. Any clues out there?

The clues are in this forum thread, you just need expand the comments and scroll back.  

I have also sent you a message and happy to give you a hand if you would like one. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, notesonellie said:

I’m stuck on 6-9

Have replied to the message you sent me 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, b_g1998 said:

Where do I find 8, 10 and 18?

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
I’m stuck on grid 13…I swear I have been all over and can’t find it. That’s the only one so far
Posted
3 minutes ago, hornymncouple21 said:

I’m stuck on grid 13…I swear I have been all over and can’t find it. That’s the only one so far

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted
If you have gifted 1 can you rediscover it and if yes, what was the clue for #23 and also if not, does it mean whoever gifts they cannot complete their collection?
Posted
59 minutes ago, MissSophia1978 said:

Where is everyone finding them

The icons are hidden around the site.  Use the clues in this forum thread and they will hint you to where might look.  I see you have found two so far which is great 😊

At the moment there are 11 icons to collect, so you have 9 more to find to be up-to-date. 

Scroll back through this forum thread by expanding your view to find the remainder of the clues for the ones you are missing or alternatively jump onto the Mobile Desktop via www.fetish.com and use the quick link glossary for each days clues at the top of the page.

If you get stuck on any you are welcome to message me and I will help you out. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, bebeomega said:

If you have gifted 1 can you rediscover it and if yes, what was the clue for #23 and also if not, does it mean whoever gifts they cannot complete their collection?

You can gift away your icons you have collected as many times as you like to those members who have none however once you have gifted an icon,  you then need to go and retrieve each icon from where you originally found them to bring your own collection back up-to-date. 

When gifting the site will give one of yours away randomly, so its best to keep a grid map or list of where you first found the icons so you know which one has been gifted so you can go back and retrieve them.

Posted
I cannot find grid #13 to save my life.