LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT 💜 Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - So who's been running their fingers over your pics and showing their appreciation for them then?
Posted
Day #12 Clue #12 Grid #16 - So who's been running their fingers over your pics and showing their appreciation for them then?
Posted
1 hour ago, demonqueen1 said:
were i could find 12th one

If you look up the thread through the last few posts you'll find plenty of clues

Posted
5 minutes ago, anjello said:

How do I send an icon

The below should help you out 😊

On 8/14/2022 at 12:49 PM, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, you first need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, london199188 said:

It’s still confusing lol this icon thing

I am unable to message you due to your criteria settings but you are welcome to message me and I will try and help you out so its less confusing. 😊

YannatheGoddess
Posted
Oh crud.. we're on 12? Now I have to go see which one I'm missing 😒😭
YannatheGoddess
Posted
Clue #20 on the grid anyone 👀👀☺️
Posted
8 minutes ago, YannatheGoddess said:

Clue #20 on the grid anyone 👀👀☺️

My clue was:   Clue # 10 - Grid # 20 - Look over the fence, if you don't like further afield, you might find something tastier

But there are also other clues for Day 10  in this forum thread, you just need to expand your view and scroll back 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, Kayria said:

Can you find old ones?

Yes you can find previous icons released during this hunt.  As each icon is released they are available for collection whilst the game is up and running. 

To find previous icons you may be missing, expand this thread and scroll back through the comments and find all the previous days clues.  Alternatively jump on to the Mobile Desktop via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and use the quick link clue glossary at the top of the page. 

Posted
I can’t seem to find #12 😓 any other clues?
Posted
15 minutes ago, Indiana96 said:
I can’t seem to find #12 😓 any other clues?

Here's my clue for Day #12:
Think about where on the site you can see who has appreciated your pics

Posted
I realized I found it after I commented lol 😆 it’s been a long day I guess. Thank you!
Posted
2 hours ago, Sxgirl said:
Can’t find #12. So frustrating

Looks like you're missing two currently - not sure which the second is but take a look at my clue with extra hint about two posts up and hopefully that will help you find #12

Posted

Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Secure the hatch to avoid a breach

Posted (edited)

Clue 13
Keep it secure. So only you may pass.

Edited by Finally_Jen
Typo
Posted
Clue#13 lower case + upper case + numbers + non alphabetic characters
Posted

The #13 clue was spot on. However I couldn’t find it on the app but found it on the website very easily. 

Posted

13 # GRID 17 Lock, key and cage to keep this one under wraps 😉 🔒🗝