LOVE YOUR BODY TREASURE HUNT šŸ’œ Winners announced!

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Love Your Body Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

My clue was:
Day #11 Clue #11 Grid 24 - From where you went yesterday hop across one to the left and make some adjustments
As some extra advice - don't get caught in the Crush šŸ˜‰

Thank you Gemini_man ! I have found it!

Posted
Grid #2 (Top row, second from left) says itā€™s available for finding, but I do not remember seeing clues for it. Any help?
Posted
12 minutes ago, MDProfCouple said:

Grid #2 (Top row, second from left) says itā€™s available for finding, but I do not remember seeing clues for it. Any help?

The clues will always be in this forum thread, you just need to expand your view and scroll backwards to find them.Ā  Alternatively head over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and use the quick link clue glossary at the top of the Treasure Hunt forum thread.

I have attached a few of the clues below for you.Ā 

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 14 - Grid # 2 - Do you lift your veil or is a shroud of secrecy more to your likingĀ 

Ā 

8 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day #14 Clue #14 Grid #2 - Trying to keep things to yourself and not for public consumption? Head here to make it so

Ā 

8 hours ago, kashjelle said:

Clue #14 Somethings are better kept privateļæ¼

Ā 

8 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Clue 14. Lets save ryan!

Ā 

8 hours ago, BigPolly said:

#14 the solitude & secrecy isnā€™t always a bad thing

Ā 

Posted
21 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:

Only 14 right

Currently there are only 14 icons available for collection

Icon 15 will be released later today at 3pm UK timeĀ 

Posted
I have found that some of the icons that I have found wonā€™t register (show up on grid map) on the app for me. Anyone else have this problem?
Posted
Actually now all of the unfound icons are saying that I have found them on the website already.. must be a technical glitch! I think Iā€™ve found all of the icons released but now Iā€™m just feeling ā€œtoo hotā€ and confused!!! Lol
Posted
35 minutes ago, Scottygirl4 said:

I have found that some of the icons that I have found wonā€™t register (show up on grid map) on the app for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Scottygirl4 said:

Actually now all of the unfound icons are saying that I have found them on the website already.. must be a technical glitch! I think Iā€™ve found all of the icons released but now Iā€™m just feeling ā€œtoo hotā€ and confused!!! Lol

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Having hard time with 14 someone help plz
Posted
21 minutes ago, Starz25 said:

Having hard time with 14 someone help plz

Posted
I've only found 2 is there a trick or something to finding them?
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jennifer31 said:

I've only found 2 is there a trick or something to finding them?

Posted
Im missing 4 where i can't find them anywhere pls help
Posted
19 minutes ago, Youcef95 said:

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.Ā  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help.Ā 

Posted
24 minutes ago, Youcef95 said:

You can figure out which four you are missing by numbering your grid left to right top row 1-4, next row 5-8 etc
The following have been released so far: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 23, 24
So once you know which you're missing you can either scroll up thread for the clues or ask for help with the specific ones you need here (or feel free to message me)

Posted
What time does the 15th grid get released? Uk time?
Posted
17 minutes ago, PaPiLove said:
What time does the 15th grid get released? Uk time?

3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST)

Posted
Where's today picture??? Can't find it!! Help please!!
Posted
Please can someone help with clue #14. I get what the clues are saying but I just canā€™t think where I should be looking?
Posted
3 minutes ago, CuriousSub28 said:
Please can someone help with clue #14. I get what the clues are saying but I just canā€™t think where I should be looking?

Never mind, found it.

Posted

Clue # 15 - Grid # 19 - They perk us up when we are down and show us love that has no bounds

Posted
#clue 15 you cannot chose your family but you can chose these to be your family
Posted
Day #15 Clue #15 Grid #19 - Woody had a Buzz and Buzz had a Woody - whether they were "in" each other I don't know šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆ