Best way to ensure your clean before fisting

Posted
I have long enjoyed assplay but worry about an accident. What preventative procedures do you take? Please give details. Thanks to all that reply
Posted
Using an anal douche beforehand is usually enough for me - most sex toy providers sell the bulb type fairly cheaply - after moving my bowels you then just use one to squirt warm water in there and release - do that a few times until you're clean and you're good to go.
Watching what you eat before and after douching can help too depending on how long after doing so you plan on indulging in anal play.
You can buy douche shower attachments too, but have never used one.
Posted
A little while back i posted a forum topic on my personal routine. Hope it helps
https://www.fetish.com/topic/18663-introduction-to-anal-preparation/
Posted

if you want fisting, you need to clean deeper than just a basic/regular clean as you need to make sure both chambers are clean 

equally, even with the cleanest will in the world : shit happens - but obviously a difference between "a bit of muck" and a turd explosion. 

Posted

also - I'm guessing since you're asking - if you're talking about fisting but haven't done much basic anal play first - do the basics first - even a small hand is bigger than you think and doesn't just, y'know, slip in